I love Billy G at UK

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

I love Billy G at UK

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

I am so glad that Kentucky Sucks, anyone they can bring in there to keep them loosing keep em coming.KENTUCKY SUCKS

GO DUKE

redlion
Waterboy

Post by redlion »

I should have known a west sider :roll:

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

GO TAR HEELS!!

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

I have been a "Kentucky hater" since I was in high school 45+ yrs ago.
Now that my granddaughter goes to school at UK [she's a Sr], I have to tone it down a little. But I loved pointing out to her that Ironton HS beat Pat Patterson's Huntington HS team 2 years ago!

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

FOOTBALL [sorry if this the wrong thread on which to post this] -
UK barely pulls out a win over the decimated Florida State team in the Music City Bowl.
I think 35-28 was the final score, but FSU was in it with the chance to at least tie it up right to the finish. UK had a 14-pt lead twice and FSU came back to cut it to 7, and they were in scoring position again when time ran out.
There were several questionable "calls" or "non-calls" - this game will get discussed and disputed, replayed and rehashed forever!
Hey, my granddaughter is happy [I talked to her in the 3rd qtr when UK had just scored twice quickly] so I have to be happy for her. Besides, it's mostly UK Basketball I hate - and the UC Bearcats already won their Football Bowl Game. Since neither school has much of a football history in the past [both much better known as Basketball schools], I can be glad that their respective Football programs are getting some recognition and success.

awesomepossum
Freshman Team

Post by awesomepossum »

I Love seeing UK lose in any sport.

tubby
Varsity

Re: I love Billy G at UK

Post by tubby »

Cameron34Crazie34 wrote:I am so glad that Kentucky Sucks, anyone they can bring in there to keep them loosing keep em coming.KENTUCKY SUCKS

GO DUKE

I can't wait until coach k leaves your dukies. They will go through some hard times as well. Don't be jealous that UK has more wins, more titles than puke

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

Coach K will be there for a while, and i bet Tubby Smith is glad to get out of that crap whole in Lexington, Tubby is a much better fit in the big ten, more physical baskeball than they sec, he is a deffensive coach.

BILLY G= Druken Joke

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

go tar heels!

kybaseball
Waterboy

Post by kybaseball »

Billy G may not be in Lex very long from a what I hear, and has nothing to do with the round ball.

Return to “College Sports”