Tebow:Could he be the next 2 time heisman winner?

BigMcCauley55
S

Tebow:Could he be the next 2 time heisman winner?

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Tim won as a sophmore and he isnt going to the draft so can he win a 2nd heisman?

i think he can if beat out mcfadden and Daniels he can do it again next year

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

Won't win it again his junior year. I hear that THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY has a darn good running back by the name of Chris "Beanie" Wells, I believe thats his name. 8) Ask that team up north if he's Heisman material. :shock:

kevbk6222
JV Team

Post by kevbk6222 »

bigtimehitter wrote:Won't win it again his junior year. I hear that THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY has a darn good running back by the name of Chris "Beanie" Wells, I believe thats his name. 8) Ask that team up north if he's Heisman material. :shock:

i think that team up north your are reffering to will see why Tim Tebow is a heisman winner in the Capital One Bowl

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

Beanie will be in the running if he can stay healthy and keep putting up the numbers he has this season. And I wouldn't be surprised if Todd Boeckman is making some noise also!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

doubt it

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

This year was a Fluke---he will not win it again

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

bigtimehitter wrote:Won't win it again his junior year. I hear that THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY has a darn good running back by the name of Chris "Beanie" Wells, I believe thats his name. 8) Ask that team up north if he's Heisman material. :shock:
Tim Tebow next year will be just as good or better

The boy created his own record club and is going to be a member of it next year again

the 20-20 club founded by tim tebow and the members are tim tebow

Chris wells will no touch what Tebow has an will do

Chris wells may be heisman material but hes not heisman winner material
well if OSU plays a harder schedule and he domainates well then maybe

NExt year Tim Tebow will be the favorite all year then win it the other 3 wont really matter

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

oh and those WVU boys will still be there which i belive tops Wells

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Tebow wont win it next year.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Chase Daniels has also said he will come back next year for another stab at it

oh and Tebow has 2 more chances to win it thats if he dosent declare draft after next year and he will because the nfl is waitng for him

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

heres a little history

Herschel Walker finally won the Heisman he was just as deserving of getting his previous two seasons. Stanford quarterback John Elway was second, SMU RB Eric Dickerson third, Michigan WR Anthony Carter fourth, legendary Nebraska center Dave Rimington fifth, and national-title winning Penn State QB Todd Blackledge sixth. Pittsburgh's Dan Marino finished ninth, and 1983 Heisman winner Mike Regier finished 10th

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:oh and those WVU boys will still be there which i belive tops Wells

:lol: :lol: WOW! Slaton tops Wells, now that is honestly so ignorant that I can't even citicize you for it. I only hope you can learn to distinguish a true running back from a speedster.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

no its ok it was my mistake i didnt clearify the statement
at all

Steve slaton i know had a bad season but he has been in heisman talks so has Pat white and i think they are ready to bring a heisman and a NC to WVU next year

they complent each other so as a combo they top wells but sperate hes let me put it in osu terms

Slaton<wells<White

:lol: sorry if thats insulting i thinks its funny because i always see osu fans putting that on here

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

My Heisman Ballot or next year looks like:

*Not in any order.

Wells
Tebow
Boeckman (Dark Horse)
White
Sam Bradford (Dark Horse)
Daniel
McFadden (If he stays)

But Slaton finished 5th in the voting when Smith won it, so he isn't just tere to look pretty.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Tebow with all the beatings his body takes will be hard pressed to stay healthy thur another year like this one. It also gives a year for coaches to come up with ways to slow him down.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

tebow is a good player but i dont think he will win it next year. college football is crazy and any player can shine throughout the course of a season. personally i think next year it will be between Beanie Wells, Slaton, and Pat White

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

oak hill71 wrote:My Heisman Ballot or next year looks like:

*Not in any order.

Wells
Tebow
Boeckman (Dark Horse)
White
Sam Bradford (Dark Horse)
Daniel
McFadden (If he stays)

But Slaton finished 5th in the voting when Smith won it, so he isn't just tere to look pretty.

What about Pat White?

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

hes White

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

watch out for Sam Bradford i heard hes pretty good

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I don't think Tebow will win the Heisman next year. IMO, Florida will be down again. I can see them losing 4 games. It'll be very hard for Tebow to go for these kinds of numbers again, just like Brennan couldn't put up last year's numbers this year. Also, while he did score 50+ TDs, I found it very interesting yesterday on ESPN that someone pointed out that 15 of his rushing tds came from less than 5 yards out... now 6 points is 6 points, but the means by which those 6 points are attained (to me anyway) seems to hold at least some value.
Tebow is a class act and a very good collegiate player, very deserving of the Heisman this year, but the fact is that most of the time it's a tough task to repeat such greatness.

Return to “College Sports”