SEO

Post by Runner »

:roll:

ballparent
S

Re: Flordia vs Michigan in capital one Bowl

Post by ballparent »

Amen Corner wrote:Go Michigan :-D

I'm sorry, Big 10 team or not, I can't bring myself to say that. In fact I hope Florida spanks Michigan and shuts up the crowd who still bring up OSU's loss last year.

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

ballparent wrote:

I'm sorry, Big 10 team or not, I can't bring myself to say that. In fact I hope Florida spanks Michigan and shuts up the crowd who still bring up OSU's loss last year.

I have to go with ballparent on this as well.. I just can't stand Michigan and couldn't root for them no matter who they played.... Take it to em' Gators 8)

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

I have to agree with you Amen.

I am by no means a Michigan fan. I root for the big ten in the bowl games and i really don't like flordia.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

ImageImageImage

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

I hope young kids don't see that!

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Amen Corner wrote:I hope young kids don't see that!

No problem for Ohio State Fans young'ins :lol: We train them well.
Go Gators!!!!

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

I know your'e trying to be funny but young kids don't need to see things like this.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

dukiees1 wrote:
ballparent wrote:

I have to go with ballparent on this as well.. I just can't stand Michigan and couldn't root for them no matter who they played.... Take it to em' Gators 8)

as much as i hate to say it i have to agree. i can't stand michigan and with the season they had i don't think they deserve to be in this bowl game. i hope the gators run all over michigan

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

ballparent wrote:ImageImageImage

there we go. thats my kinda toliet

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

ballparent wrote:
Amen Corner wrote:I hope young kids don't see that!

No problem for Ohio State Fans young'ins :lol: We train them well.
Go Gators!!!!

thats awesome

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Amen Corner wrote:I know your'e trying to be funny but young kids don't need to see things like this.

It is all in fun and this isn't a young kids site :)and I'm rooting for the Gators :lol: , but....here's a thread from the site that you might not want them to see.
http://www.southeasternohiopreps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39109
Lighten up, it's just that team up North. :)

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

ballparent wrote:
Amen Corner wrote:I know your'e trying to be funny but young kids don't need to see things like this.

It is all in fun and this isn't a young kids site :)and I'm rooting for the Gators :lol: , but....here's a thread from the site that you might not want them to see.
http://www.southeasternohiopreps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39109
Lighten up, it's just that team up North. :)

true. it's just michigan

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

I hate Michigan more than anything but you have to root for your conference. Unfortunately for Michigan this matchup against Florida is absolutely terrible. In all honesty Michigan matched up better against OSU than they do against the Gators and it's only because of the spread offense. Tebow will do anything and everything against them. Having said that though Michigan will have a long time to get healthy. They haven't been 100% in any game this entire season. Another factor is the motivation of people saying they can't win and Lloyd Carr's final game. As tough as it is for me to say here's hoping for Michigan and Coach Carr to have a great ending on a tough season!

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

Big time Gator fan here and I would believe that we will be able to do just about anything we want to on offense! The Wolverines offense should look the best it has looked all year with all of there pieces back to 100%! No excuses for Hart not at 100% or Henne! I believe my Gator's prevail and I would think that you could look at last years title game and shouldn't look too much different, if any! One reason it stays close is because of it being Henne's, Hart's, and Carr's last game at Michigan so they don't want to leave on a terrible note! Either way, a victory is a victory! Go Gators!!!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

being a big 10 fan and a gator hater im rooting for michigan but just dont them winning..i predict florida wins 38-21

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

the 2 teams i hate the most in college football that being said im a buckeyes fan 1000% and HATE michigan a lil more so im gonna say the score to this game will be

FLORIDA 52

mich 24

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Meatchicken will go down to a team thats not close to what they were last year

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Looks like this Class of Wolverines could very well go 0-4 in bowl games as well. However, don't use Tebow for the reason. Tebow always gets his yards because he is about 80% of Florida's offense (the rest is mostly smoke and mirrors). Tebow always produces quality numbers, but Florida has still lost 3 games. The reason for the losses is about 80% defense. Giving 28 to LSU, over 20 to Auburn (Auburn will gladly take anything above 20 and rely on defense to win games), and 42 to Georgia. They gave up an average of about 30 points in those games. Needless to say, that won't win you many ball games.

In my opinion, if Michigan has any hope of winning this game, it lies with keying in on Tebow - that means Blitzes, spying on him...etc.
Make him beat you with the pass.

On offense, I'd think the Idea would be to throw early and possibly suprise the Gator D, whose main weakness is their secondary. This could result in an early lead for Michigan and give confidence to the D. If, somehow, UM gets up early, I would think we could expect to see an healthy dose of Mike Hart, as the Wolverines would try to keep the ball out of Florida's hands...

With all of that being said, I just want to let it be known that I think Florida will win this game by multiple scores. I just think UM will come out with a similar gameplan...

Can UM win? Crazier things have happened. I know I'll be rooting for the boys in Maize and Blue... ;-)

Return to “College Sports”