Big 12 Champiohship: Oklahoma vs Missouri

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

crafty left-hander
Freshman Team

Big 12 Champiohship: Oklahoma vs Missouri

Post by crafty left-hander »

Who wins? I personally think Oklahoma will win by a couple of touchdowns. Missouri won't know what hit them Saturday night.

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

I agree. I see Oklahoma taking Missouri down, just like they did earlier this season. And then HELLO NATIONAL TITLE GAME!!!

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Go Sooners!!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

GO SOONERS!!! ;-) :arrow:

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

Us Ohio St fans don't care if the Big 12 loses money we just want our Bucks in the title game.

ohioguy
Waterboy

Post by ohioguy »

Although Missouri has not won against Oklahoma since 1998, I think they will pull this one off.

I realize there are a lot of Ohio State hopefuls on this forum, including myself, but realistically I think Missouri stands a good chance.

I hope I am wrong, though.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Shock, Shock, OSU fans think the Sooner will win, just remember last year Okla had the nation watching them in a bowl game and Boise St grabbed it from them, Okla is good at losing to teams they should beat.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

i think this will be a very close game that can go either way but hoping oklahoma wins

go bucks!!!!

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Go Sooners!!!!

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

Oklahoma lost last year cuz they didnt have sam bradford...if he didnt get a concussion against texas tech oklahoma would be in the hunt for the bcs title.
that is how much difference he makes on that team..but sooners win 28-17...go sooners and bucks

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Oklahoma beat them once this year 41 to 31. Ill go with Oklahoma winning again 35 to 21.

CHIEFSOCCER08
Riding the Bench

Post by CHIEFSOCCER08 »

I agree if Bradford is healthy the sooners have a great chance on pulling the upset.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

How would it be an upset if Oklahoma wins. They have already beaten Mizzou once this year and they are 10-2 ranked 9th in the BCS. The Mizzou fans and players would be upset but I wouldn't be shocked.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

Acutually if Oklahoma beats Missouri this Saturday then it won't even be an upset! Oklahoma is actually favored going into this game! I would like to see Georgia and Ohio State go at it in the National Champnionship game though. So if Oklahoma wins then Go Pitt!

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

I'm not sure they would put Georgia in the NCG if WVU and Mizzou loses even though they are 4th in the BCS. I would think that if LSU destroys Tennessee in the SEC championship then you would have to consider them over Georgia wouldn't you? I would pick LSU over VT because they have already destroyed them earlier in the season and also I'd pick them over Kansas for the fact that Kansas has not beat one team in the top 25.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Mizz surprises again

goes on to the big one against WVU

oh and did you know Mizz beat ILLI

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:Mizz surprises again

goes on to the big one against WVU

oh and did you know Mizz beat ILLI

Whats that got to do with anything?

Appy State beat Michigan..as did OSU..and oregon. But Michigan beat Illinois, tOSU beat Michigan...so if we wanna play the compare scores game, then tOSU should have beat Illinois, but that obviously didnt happen..

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

buckeye21 wrote:I'm not sure they would put Georgia in the NCG if WVU and Mizzou loses even though they are 4th in the BCS. I would think that if LSU destroys Tennessee in the SEC championship then you would have to consider them over Georgia wouldn't you? I would pick LSU over VT because they have already destroyed them earlier in the season and also I'd pick them over Kansas for the fact that Kansas has not beat one team in the top 25.

I agree, I cant see Georgia playing for a national championship because they didnt even win their conference, which IMO you shouldnt play for the NC if you cant win your conference! Not to mention they are a two loss team, and if your gonna put in a 2 loss team you gotta go with LSU or VT or even a 1 loss team in Kansas....however, I dont see WVU getting beat by Pitt....Im gonna say Oklahoma beats Mizzou and the match up we all (at least i) have been wanting to see.....WVU vs OSU in New Orleans

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

GO SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

It is hard to beat a team twice in the same year --but I see the Sooner D eating them up big time.

Return to “College Sports”