not over yet

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

not over yet

Post by mohawkbaseball#1 »

here is the scenario:

1) Ohio State wins vs the team up north
2) Oklahoma loses to either texas tech or Oklahoma St.
Missouri beats Kansas
Oklahoma or Texas beats Missouri
3) West Virginia loses to Cincy, UConn, or Pitt

or

numbers 1 and 3 happen
4) Kansas or Missouri wins out
5) LSU loses to Ole Miss or Arkansas and beats Georgia in the SEC championship

or some other combinations...... but it is 1:30 in the morning and I can't think them all out

end result: OSU back in the title game

I know there is alot that needs to happen and it is very unlikely. However, with how the college football season has went so far ......... I say anything can happen

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

These are all posssibilities. The way this season has turned out it might be Hawaii and OSU for the Title.

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

Well the way this season is going whoever takes over #2 next week will more than likely LOSE just like all the #2s this season. With Oregon losing and if OSU wins then they will be atleast #6 depending on the rest of this weekend. Hopefully they make it back to #2 and get to NOLA!

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Let's just accomplish scenario #1 first! ;-)

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

yeah, don't see another game like last week

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

here's the most likely scenario i've seen thus far...

Oregon lost to arizona last night, LSU loses to Arkansas, Kansas beats Missouri, West Virginia loses to either Cinci, or Uconn thus making the the match up Ohio State vs. the winner of the Big 12 Championship in the NT game...IF the Buckeyes beat scUM this weekend.

still highly unlikely in my eyes because i just dont see LSU losing to Arkansas and LSU has to lose in order for OSU to make it back into the top and i dont think just a loss in the SEC title game will drop them out of title contention.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

this looks like something Cmo said about his gators

belive me just give up now buck had a nice run

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

BigMcCauley55 wrote:this looks like something Cmo said about his gators

belive me just give up now buck had a nice run

didn't everybody think Michigan's season was over after losing to Appy St????????????? look at them now playing for a Big 10 championship and a trip to the Rose Bowl .

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

yea thats the rose bowl and that was like 9 weeks ago this is now with only one game left for OSU and they have to blow out michigan to show good cause

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

all i'm saying is although it is unlikely........... it could happen

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

and im saying dont get crazy about it

most likely it will be LSU vs Big12 winner or LSU vs WVU or Big12 winner vs WVU

thats IF wvu wins tonight

i look at it this way Kansas OKlahoma and MIzz all play each other so get rid of two people and you have one left if its MIzz beating Oklahoma it might not be enough to put them over WVU but if its Kanasas yes but if Its OKlahoma winning well its LSU OKlahoma

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

who's getting crazy about it?

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

Me!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a possiblity but a big big miracle has to happen. Well, part of it already has. Hey, this season has been THE CRAZIEST EVER!! So, anything goes!

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

With the Oregon loss and if Ohio State wins tomorrow they will move up to #4. Remember last season that Florida was ranked #4 going into the last week of the sesaon and then got pushed up to #2 and got to play in the NC game. Could it be De Ja Vu?

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

they wont move to 4 their at 7 now they have WVU in the way if WVU wins and they have Missouri in the way and if they beat kansas they move up but Kansas falls to 5 or 6 becasue since Oregon lost they are technically at the 2 spot but the standings dont come out so theyre 3 but OSU stays at 6 or 7 maybe 5

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

BigMcCauley55 wrote:they wont move to 4 their at 7 now they have WVU in the way if WVU wins and they have Missouri in the way and if they beat kansas they move up but Kansas falls to 5 or 6 becasue since Oregon lost they are technically at the 2 spot but the standings dont come out so theyre 3 but OSU stays at 6 or 7 maybe 5

With a season like this anything is possible. Kansas can get beat by Iowa St this week, WVU can lose to Cincy and then K St has already pulled off one upset so they could beat Mizzu and Texas Tech could throw all over Oklahoma. I'm just saying if would be nice to have OSU in the NC game again.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Iowa state wont beat anyone that are god awful this year

2trap_4ever
S

Re: not over yet

Post by 2trap_4ever »

mohawkbaseball#1 wrote:here is the scenario:

Missouri beats Kansas

or

numbers 1 and 3 happen

or some other combinations...... but it is 1:30 in the morning and I can't think them all out

I know there is alot that needs to happen and it is very unlikely. However, with how the college football season has went so far ......... I say anything can happen

or

all these other teams get food posioning and cannot play for the rest of the season and ohio state beats mich

or

ohio state beats mich and okla gets hit by lightening coming onto the field, and Kansas gets swept away to OZ, and WVU goes into emotional problems when are the WVU players from in-state realize they are their own grandpa's .

Lets face facts ppl, Ohio State has a better chance of hitting the Mega Millions.

kevbk6222
JV Team

Post by kevbk6222 »

Kansas vs. Hawaii in the National Championship!

ohioguy
Waterboy

Re: not over yet

Post by ohioguy »

2trap_4ever wrote:
mohawkbaseball#1 wrote:here is the scenario:

Missouri beats Kansas

or

numbers 1 and 3 happen

or

all these other teams get food posioning and cannot play for the rest of the season and ohio state beats mich

or

ohio state beats mich and okla gets hit by lightening coming onto the field, and Kansas gets swept away to OZ, and WVU goes into emotional problems when are the WVU players from in-state realize they are their own grandpa's .

Lets face facts ppl, Ohio State has a better chance of hitting the Mega Millions.

Couldn't agree more.

Return to “College Sports”