TULSA VS. OHIO STATE== YOUR THOUGHTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TULSA VS. OHIO STATE== YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE BUCKEYES BLEW A HEAD GASKET ALL ON THE BOWLING GREEN FALCONS AFTER A RELATIVELY CLOSE 1ST HALF.

WHAT SAY YOU ABOUT THE BUCKS AND THE GOLDEN HURRICANES.=================== AT THE SHOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: TULSA VS. OHIO STATE== YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by Omega »

The Golden Hurricane rolled over San Jose State 45-10. They should offer TOSU a better test than Bowling Green. Buckeyes 45-17.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Buckeyes with too much rotating talent for the Golden Hurricanes. Be a little better test, but the Buckeyes explode again in big fashion.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I still see Second Stringers easily in during the 2nd half... Ohio State wins big again.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Bucks roll again.
55-10

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Going with OSU 48-13.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Bucks roll in this one, but it won't be 77-10 like this week.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Will be much like the last game, if not I will be shocked.

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

0SU 49
TULS 21
Hope ther not looking ahead too much,but u never no!

G0 BuCKs
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

exactly ky we don't need to be looking ahead and play one close to the vest.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

The Buckeyes roll over another cupcake.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we hear ya noles. no fcs on our schedule very respectable ooc schedule. scheduling future heavy weights ooc. mark may may agree with you but bait don't.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:we hear ya noles. no fcs on our schedule very respectable ooc schedule. scheduling future heavy weights ooc. mark may may agree with you but bait don't.
I think all Power 5 conferences should have to play Power 5 conferences for their Out of Conference games. Only true way to gauge who the best team/conference is.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree noles that would be best, but we'll probably never see it.These early season games are not always accurate anyway in determining how strong conferences are,sometimes conferences look great early in the year then get smoked in the bowl games and vice versa.The year OSU won it all the BIG looked horrible in early season games then had a good bowl showing and last year everybody dogged the SEC during regular season for playing weak ball and not looking impressive against inferior teams but they once again dominated the bowls finishing 8-2,and that's what people remember when it's all said and done.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

noles_fan wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:we hear ya noles. no fcs on our schedule very respectable ooc schedule. scheduling future heavy weights ooc. mark may may agree with you but bait don't.
I think all Power 5 conferences should have to play Power 5 conferences for their Out of Conference games. Only true way to gauge who the best team/conference is.[/quote

you say this ==== but next week the noles play Charleston southern of the fcs. but I will say this the noles have a fine schedule. and looked great in the comeback over ole miss in a great opener.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

noles_fan wrote:
I think all Power 5 conferences should have to play Power 5 conferences for their Out of Conference games. Only true way to gauge who the best team/conference is.
Small schools will not get big bucks

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

And big schools won't get as many home games to pack the seats.Still like to see it though in an ideal world but money wins out every time.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

cbolt wrote:And big schools won't get as many home games to pack the seats.Still like to see it though in an ideal world but money wins out every time.
You Nailed it sir!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

noreply66 wrote:
noles_fan wrote:
reply I didn't make the comment about the power 5 conferences. my point was in the irony of someone saying this. then the noles having Charleston southern on the schedule the following week.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
noreply66 wrote:
noles_fan wrote: I think all Power 5 conferences should have to play Power 5 conferences for their Out of Conference games. Only true way to gauge who the best team/conference is.
reply I didn't make the comment about the power 5 conferences. my point was in the irony of someone saying this. then the noles having Charleston southern on the schedule the following week.
I never stated you said anything. I was just trying to make a point that if all big schools play each other the smaller school will suffer. If they do not get the big money it is possible some programs will have to shut their football program down or some other sport that the big money helps. I never even said anything about Noles_fan saying it. If you are getting picked at on the Ironton topics don''t take it out on me.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “College Sports”