Varsity

Re: OSU @ Purdue

Post by candystore »

im enjoying it....

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

I'll just say this.... because if I say what's running through my head, I'll be banned for life.

1. Pryor was awful. Just awful.
2. The line looked worse than they have all year.
3. Pryor was ok once OSU picked up the tempo. As I said before, why not do it all the time?
4. JT needs to take a look in the mirror and shuffle up the offense (staff primarily)
5. OSU better find an offense (at least take care of the ball), or this season will end ugly.
6. Anti-OSU people, please leave me alone, because I feel badly enough already.

Time to drink, and pet my dog because her name is Tressy and I scared her all afternoon.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Penn state on the road, Michigan on the road, Iowa at home. Could get real ugly if the defense doesnt carry us.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

85inside wrote:Penn state on the road, Michigan on the road, Iowa at home. Could get real ugly if the defense doesnt carry us.

Hell, if they just take care of the ball, OSU should be alright. They will at least be right there at the end. The 5 turnovers are just a disgrace.

So was the Coleman stripped fumble call.

candystore
Varsity

Post by candystore »

now all that we are going to hear is that the refs cost them the game

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Hats off to Purdue...They played great.

Pryor still just doesnt have a handle on things. They try to protect him with a bunch of simple passes under 10 yards, but that can only take you so far.

Im very surprised at this loss as well as their 9 penalties and the big face mask at the end of the game. Not typical Tressel or typical Ohio State.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

pryor was horrible.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

candystore wrote:now all that we are going to hear is that the refs cost them the game

No. Pryor and JT slowing down the pace of the O cost OSU the game. That doesn't change that it was a total horsecrap call...

If that wasn't a fumble.. then neither were both of Pryor's.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Pryor will NEVER play Qb in the NFL. Time to shake things up. I can handle Tress losing some of the big ones but to lose to PURDUE means that heads should roll.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

Yea well I say we have to sit Pryor, and I mean it. I have said on here more than once that Pryor will lose us more games than he will win for us. This was one and USC was one. We don't need someone to throw for 250+ every game and look to make big plays down field every play, we need a game manager. Let's see what Bauserman can do, because at this point and time, there is no way in hell he can be any more dissappointing than Pryor has been.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Purdue just out played Ohio State. Iowa out played Michigan the week before. Nothing wrong with getting beat by a team that is just flat out better then you on that day. With that being said, Pryor is a very average passer, and there is no way if I am Ohio State I do not put him in the gun permanently. HE looks 100x better when he is in the gun-pistol.

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

peake wrote:Purdue just out played Ohio State. Iowa out played Michigan the week before. Nothing wrong with getting beat by a team that is just flat out better then you on that day. With that being said, Pryor is a very average passer, and there is no way if I am Ohio State I do not put him in the gun permanently. HE looks 100x better when he is in the gun-pistol.

Good Post

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Wiskers, you realy are High, on the hill.

say it isn't reality all you want, but the Buckeyes will be closer
to the 56 number that you call fiction, than the 14 number that
you think they'll score against Purdue.

Sure think that 18 points is closer to the 14 than the 56, 44,41 points that some said.
And to Iwearblacknikes, who is an "idiot" now
Im an OSU fan too but Ive never thought that they were as good as a lot thought. Never a 7th ranked team Now they should fall out of the top 20, maybe even the top 25

Now what bowl will a 7-5 record get OSU? They still could be 8-4 if this loss dont take the heart right out of them. But I dont think they can beat both Penn State and Michigan on the road and Iowa is the Cream of th Big 10 this year and if some BIG Changes are not made in the offence they dont stand a chance even at home.
I have though for a long time that Pryor is not a big time player. Some say, "He is not decisive" What ever it is to me he just dont think fast enough Sure he looked good a couple of times today but what is it they say about a blind hog finding an acorn?
Last edited by WhiteWhiskers on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lungbuster
JV Team

Post by Lungbuster »

embarasing.... now i know how USC fans feel every year

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

Lungbuster wrote:embarasing.... now i know how USC fans feel every year

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats the first thing i thought as soon as the game is over.

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

85inside wrote:Penn state on the road, Michigan on the road, Iowa at home. Could get real ugly if the defense doesnt carry us.

So true 85!!! Ive been saying this for a while I see OSU no better than 8-4 but some on here think Im a "Idiot" but today I was more right than they were. I hope Im wrong but I see two L's in the last three games. I hope this team can come back and have a 10-2 (not very realistic) or a 9-3.
In order for 9-3 Pryor has to improve in a hurry and I dont believer he has that kind of ability.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

osu vs ohio in the gmac bowl?????????????????????

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

qualified101 wrote:osu vs ohio in the gmac bowl?????????????????????

LOL.

I have OSU 13-3 in that matchup. Get real :razz:

candystore
Varsity

Post by candystore »

qualified101 wrote:osu vs ohio in the gmac bowl?????????????????????

Ohio State is still one of the best teams in the Big Ten. But, they can still win the Big Ten if they win out

Return to “College Sports”