WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

countywide35
SEOP

Re: WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

Post by countywide35 »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:21 pm That Jordan fuller targeting hit was BS. I mean come on

Good call

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I thought the big14 played defense. These two can’t spell defense.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Raiderball wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:34 pm I thought the big14 played defense. These two can’t spell defense.
Yea but this team, I mean, the defense basically took the first half off and it didn't matter. I don't know if Woody ever had a team this solid and dominant. And I hate superlatives and definites but damm.....

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

seofan_via_dublin wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:03 am
Michigan is a really good team, that absolutely should not have lost to PSU.
Don't know how you figure that, or how your thinking process makes you tick, but I disagree big time, Dubby dub dub. PSU is even young with sophs, and had a few players injured while playing OSU. PSU gave OSU their best game all year. PSU maybe smelling Roses after today. Where is Michigan going? How you came up with that statement is out there like Pluto. I'm glad your not coaching The Buckeyes. :lol: :lol: :lol: End of my rant. Good win Bucks. Can't wait to see what ya do in the playoffs.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:10 pm say it hain't so trench.
It hain't so now, Bait. :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Total dominance by the Bucks other than the Lbs getting torched in pass coverage and the muffed punt.

Credit to Shea Patterson. He played way better than I expected.

Hairball now 0-5 in The Game. I think he goes back to the NFL after ttun plays their bowl game. Ttun lost to every heavy hitter in the B1G East this year and seem to be going backwards.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Ohip State showed some flaws and Michigan drew some blood, but a solid win for the Buckeyes. Key to the game was State's 264 yards rushing and 36 minute time of possession. Yet at times Ohio State's linebackers were vulnerable to slants and over pursuit while Michigan was able to neutralize Chase Young until late in the game. Fields again was banged up.

OSU had 577 total yards, 313 passing and 264 rushing.
Michigan had 396 yards, 305 passing and 91 rushing.

Fields was 18 for 25 for 302 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Dobbins rushed 31 times for 211 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Patterson was 18 for 43, 305 yards, one td and one int with most of the damage being done in the first half.

Again a big win, but OSU did look mortal at times.
Last edited by Omega on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

This was a good ttun team. They have played very well since the 2nd half of the PSU game.

Any win against ttun is a great win. This game means everything to both teams.

Even if we lost to ttun and won a NC this year, it would feel incomplete.

Big win in a big environment. Fields and Dobbins played elite.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:28 pm This was a good ttun team. They have played very well since the 2nd half of the PSU game.

Very well said red. Have watched them now a couple times. And today I thought was one if not the best they have looked. Every is going to have understand these buckeyes are pretty darn good. I thought they looked better against us than they did against PSU and I still don’t think they would have won that game in happy valley either. Anyways. We are doing what we need to do and that’s win. We need 3 more.

Red. Do you know which bowls the CFP play the 4 teams. Such as 1-4 2-3 and what bowls. I’m seriously considering either a playoff ticket or national title game ticket.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:13 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:28 pm This was a good ttun team. They have played very well since the 2nd half of the PSU game.

Very well said red. Have watched them now a couple times. And today I thought was one if not the best they have looked. Every is going to have understand these buckeyes are pretty darn good. I thought they looked better against us than they did against PSU and I still don’t think they would have won that game in happy valley either. Anyways. We are doing what we need to do and that’s win. We need 3 more.

Red. Do you know which bowls the CFP play the 4 teams. Such as 1-4 2-3 and what bowls. I’m seriously considering either a playoff ticket or national title game ticket.
Get tickets for next weekend at Indy. It's a super fun time. Eat at St Elmos (right by Lucas oil stadium) and enjoy the game. It's a 3 and a half hour drive from southern ohio. tickets are reasonable.

Those playoff tickets are stupid expensive lol

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Guys, I'm sure that it's nothing serious, but Inches may not be posting for a few days. I want everyone to realize that this is not funny, and I hope that no one will be laughing about it. It was first reported by a reliable source that he had mistakenly swallowed a "Crying Towel", witch would have been bad enough if true, but mayby after an MRI or a couple X-Rays, it has now being reported that it was not a towel at all, but if the information is correct, that it was an oversized "Pacifier". I don't think that's there any danger at all other than walking around knowing that people might think it was sort of strange for a grown man to be walking around sucking on a "Pacifier", But he is from Michigan.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

What's really funny is next year the Buckeyes will go for a 1/2 "Bakers Dozen" against ole Jimmy boy, who was brought in to be the great "savior". I hope he stays up in scUM, what NFL team would be stupid enough to want the "strange one"?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Not much inches can say about that beat down, AGAIN!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

AT'S WHAT OLE BAIT IS TALKING ABOUT. COMPLETE DOMINATION AFTER A SHAKY 1.5 QUARTERS. WE WERE GETTING BOMBED ON SLANT ROUTES AND NO PRESSURE ON THE QB. THEN THEY MADE SOME GREAT ADJUSTMENTS AFTER THAT. I CERTAINLY HOPE OUR QB'S KNEE IS FINE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:42 pm Not much inches can say about that beat down, AGAIN!
At least Don Brown's defense improved and kept OSU under 60 this year lol.

Fun fact: Hairball has given up more points to OSU in 2 years than Bo gave up the entire 10 yr war vs Woody.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Raiderball wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:34 pm I thought the big14 played defense. These two can’t spell defense.
Neither could Alabama or Auburn last night either hanging 40+ points on each other 😉

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Valenth wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:32 am
Neither could Alabama or Auburn last night either hanging 40+ points on each other 😉
Alabama is terrible. Everyone worried about their offense with starting QB out - what happened to their defense - horrid. And it was against Auburn...

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Old inches is doing just fine...... He never expected to win anyway,,,, was hoping for a closer game but oh well the better team won and most important of all,,,, no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope columbus wins it all because if they don't it will be a never ending cascade of whining and excuse making why they shouldn't have lost..... Bad play calling, bad coaching, poor tackling, running back had sex night before game and was tired, we didn't come to play is always a classic,,, blah blah blah you guys will not disappoint I guarantee it!!!!!!! Is it that hard to give the other team credit and was better????

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:36 am Old inches is doing just fine...... He never expected to win anyway,,,, was hoping for a closer game but oh well the better team won and most important of all,,,, no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope columbus wins it all because if they don't it will be a never ending cascade of whining and excuse making why they shouldn't have lost..... Bad play calling, bad coaching, poor tackling, running back had sex night before game and was tired, we didn't come to play is always a classic,,, blah blah blah you guys will not disappoint I guarantee it!!!!!!! Is it that hard to give the other team credit and was better????
We do give credit when its due. We dont make excuses when we lose. Stop acting like all the Buckeye fans do that.

Glad you took your beating like a man General.....I mean Inches

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:36 am Old inches is doing just fine...... He never expected to win anyway,,,, was hoping for a closer game but oh well the better team won and most important of all,,,, no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope columbus wins it all because if they don't it will be a never ending cascade of whining and excuse making why they shouldn't have lost..... Bad play calling, bad coaching, poor tackling, running back had sex night before game and was tired, we didn't come to play is always a classic,,, blah blah blah you guys will not disappoint I guarantee it!!!!!!! Is it that hard to give the other team credit and was better????
Inches, if you noticed I didn't say one bad thing about you last week, I at least waited till the game was over. Lol I give you credit for coming forth and saying what you said, I know it wasn't an easy thing to do. I'm not going to gloat anymore, to me all this back and forth has been a lot of fun. The Buckeyes are riding pretty high right now, but it can all come tumbling down pretty quick when you least expect it.

Return to “College Sports”