Welcome to Michigan Rich!

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

I read on espn today that Coach Rod fired all of the assistant coaches at Michigan including Ron English what is every ones thoughts on that?

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

He is so stud it kills me. I don't know if he is filmiliar with the recruiting process, but kids happen to build relationships with the coache's, and he got rid of them all. Expect a fall out with a majority of the recruits. Who cares if you get Pryor if he has no one to throw or hand off to. What an idiot! NO offense to WVU fans, but I have to think there are some better coache's on the UM coaching staff than the WVU. That is why they are at UM in the first place!

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

Then why does um come to morgantown for all their hc positions?
Beilein, Rodriguez, I think womens soccer coach is going there too

Doc Holliday is assistant at Florida, from WVU
Jim Fisher taking over when B. Bowden leaves, from WVU
Those are some good places to be at though. IMO

I know there are a couple more at big time schools, I just can't think of them right now.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Ron english was stupid to get rid of

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Bring it on Rich!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Time will tell. All of the U of M fans who have had nothing but embarrassment as of late now have something to be excited about. Good for you. Merry Christmas!

Rodriguez is stepping into a pressure cooker in Ann Arbor, let's see how he and his new staff do in a brighter spotlight. Ann Arbor, and the Big Ten, are not Morgantown.

Hopefully, Pastilong can replace Rodriguez with someone of high moral character and a track record of success. He was one for two with the Men's basketball hire....... :shock: :razz:

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....

Return to “College Sports”