Parkersburg's Josh Jenkins

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

I would be surprised if he signs before Feb 6th.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

also JT likes to keep some of his schollies for the next year. you never know when that extra schollie may come in handy.

is torrence still going to receive a schollie or not??

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Tubby wrote:I watch some tv but my xbox360 gets alot of my time too.

Back on topic - Is Jenkins going to wait until Feb 6th?

I like the way you spend your time Tubby as I do the same! ;-)

And yes he will probably wait until Feb 6th.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Apparently, at this time, all but one of OSU's current committments think Jenkins will go to OSU. That one who fears he will not, thinks he may end up at FSU.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Jenkins waits and picks WVU

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

I really dont think Jenkins is going to end up at WVU...I know his mother wanted him to go there....but from what I've been hearing, he wont be a Mounty

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

10 more days and 18 hours until signing day.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Come on Josh ole boy....become a worthless nut...A BUCKEYE BABY!!!!!!! :-D Lets make this the best recruited line ever!!!!
GO BUCKS!!!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

WVu im saying this becuse he is kind of like pryor right now grew up loving one team and really having his heart set on it but could change his mind. But i think Josh will stay in WV he is the new face of WV football Parkersburg people love him and soon the whole state will love him.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:WVu im saying this becuse he is kind of like pryor right now grew up loving one team and really having his heart set on it but could change his mind. But i think Josh will stay in WV he is the new face of WV football Parkersburg people love him and soon the whole state will love him.

dude do you know Jenkins? his family? no and no. How do you know he loves WVU and wants to stay close to home? Because he's from West Virginia, he wants to attend WVU? what a great educated guess :roll: , I'll almost put money on it that he doesn't go to WVU.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

I dont know him personally but i have met with him before talked to him and encouraged him to go to michigan as a joke.

And he has said on local tv that he loves WVU and he loves his family especailly his mom and her opion matters to him

sometimes you are better off not saying anything because half the time you dont know what your talking about

Josh is a nice kid and hes likes to talk to fans hes not the shy type or the person that hates attetion.

PLus everytime i have seen him he has been WVU hat WVU shirt

thats kind of a hint

and your just saying crap because he will probaly pick WVu over OSU plus when Stweart got hired yea he liked that alot

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:And he has said on local tv that he loves WVU and he loves his family especailly his mom and her opion matters to him

thats kind of a hint

..I'm not real sure on how much of an influence his mom is going to have on this decision. Some?..yes, but i wouldnt say its going to be a whole lot.
And he's been seen multiple times wearing OSU gear at the mall in Parkersburg. and like I said before, my brother and I ran into him up here in Columbus in December and he told my brother he loved it there and was going to go to OSU. But...kids do change their minds, and it isnt like my brother and Jenkins are best friends or anything...so I'm not garaunteeing anything, but I think he's gonna end up a Buckeye.

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:I dont know him personally but i have met with him before talked to him and encouraged him to go to michigan as a joke.

And he has said on local tv that he loves WVU and he loves his family especailly his mom and her opion matters to him

sometimes you are better off not saying anything because half the time you dont know what your talking about

Josh is a nice kid and hes likes to talk to fans hes not the shy type or the person that hates attetion.

thats kind of a hint

and your just saying crap because he will probaly pick WVu over OSU plus when Stweart got hired yea he liked that alot

:lol: :lol: OH! you MET HIM ONCE, :lol: I am terribly sorry, I didn't realize you could learn to read his thoughts and character by having a word or two with him. :lol:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

bigtimehitter wrote:
BigMcCauley55 wrote:I dont know him personally but i have met with him before talked to him and encouraged him to go to michigan as a joke.

thats kind of a hint

:lol: :lol: OH! you MET HIM ONCE, :lol: I am terribly sorry, I didn't realize you could learn to read his thoughts and character by having a word or two with him. :lol:
see more idoit crap from you and not knowing what your talking aobut I have talked to him more than once and have said more than a word or two with him. and i never said anything about reading thoughts and his character. see you are an idiot that dosent know what he is saying. I didnt need to talk to him to know those things about him he has said it. Can you even read? im not sure sometimes becasue he say things abott other post that werent even in that post

I am from Marietta Josh lives in Parkersburg He is considered Local to me so when he has an interview with the press or has a good game it is on the LOCAL news and in the LOCAL newspaper so thats how i know alot about him becasue he has interviews with LOCAL press.

and you are better off not responding to this becasue i dont think anyone wants to read what you have to say

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

beleagle05 wrote:
BigMcCauley55 wrote:And he has said on local tv that he loves WVU and he loves his family especailly his mom and her opion matters to him

thats kind of a hint

..I'm not real sure on how much of an influence his mom is going to have on this decision. Some?..yes, but i wouldnt say its going to be a whole lot.
And he's been seen multiple times wearing OSU gear at the mall in Parkersburg. and like I said before, my brother and I ran into him up here in Columbus in December and he told my brother he loved it there and was going to go to OSU. But...kids do change their minds, and it isnt like my brother and Jenkins are best friends or anything...so I'm not garaunteeing anything, but I think he's gonna end up a Buckeye.
heys that cool for your brother to meet someone like josh he could be a great college player. I saw him a couple times at the mall (i live in Marietta) and i have seen him in WVU stuff but he likes both schools and he probaly wants to keep his descion a secret. I personally think he would be better off at OSU better future for him next year he could have a chance to play with Boone so that would make a soild OSU line and he has some good running backs to block for in Chris wells but he can also have that in Noel Devine but if he wants NFL go to the big Ten. Big Ten linemen are most common in the NFL from teams like Penn St. Wisconcin and OSU and Michigan

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
beleagle05 wrote:

thats kind of a hint

heys that cool for your brother to meet someone like josh he could be a great college player. I saw him a couple times at the mall (i live in Marietta) and i have seen him in WVU stuff but he likes both schools and he probaly wants to keep his descion a secret. I personally think he would be better off at OSU better future for him next year he could have a chance to play with Boone so that would make a soild OSU line and he has some good running backs to block for in Chris wells but he can also have that in Noel Devine but if he wants NFL go to the big Ten. Big Ten linemen are most common in the NFL from teams like Penn St. Wisconcin and OSU and Michigan

..yeah they used to play against each other in little league basketball tournaments in elementary(me and my brother both went/go to Belpre)...josh was a monster back then even haha

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

I don't know how much of a factor this is but Josh has attended more WVU games this year then OSU.

Tressell spent over 8 hours with him last week as did Stewart.

If anyone doubts that he isn't a legit D-1 player because he is from the local area, it doesn't seem to be phasing the major D-1 programs as they all have beaten a path to PHS the past 2 years. Plus, I don't think Tressell would spend an entire day with him if he didn't want him on his team.

My guess is that if Trickett had came back to WVU from FSU, then he would be a lock to be a Mountaineer. But, Stewart got a great line coach when he added the Georgia O-line coach to his staff.

Right now, I think the edge goes to WVU by a whisker.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Jenkins has been going to WVU bball games with the crowd chanting we want Jenkins

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:

thats kind of a hint

see more idoit crap from you and not knowing what your talking aobut I have talked to him more than once and have said more than a word or two with him. and i never said anything about reading thoughts and his character. see you are an idiot that dosent know what he is saying. I didnt need to talk to him to know those things about him he has said it. Can you even read? im not sure sometimes becasue he say things abott other post that werent even in that post

I am from Marietta Josh lives in Parkersburg He is considered Local to me so when he has an interview with the press or has a good game it is on the LOCAL news and in the LOCAL newspaper so thats how i know alot about him becasue he has interviews with LOCAL press.

and you are better off not responding to this becasue i dont think anyone wants to read what you have to say

Ohhhhhh, he leaves in a town near you, I'm so sorry, I am an idiot :oops: You hear about him on the news, wow, you should know about every single decision that he makes. :roll:

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Well, he was at this weekends WVU vs Georgetown basketball game so I guess WVU is still in the running.

I read that he did make the Parade All-American list this year. Congrats to Josh for that outstanding honor. I think he is West Virginia's first Parade All-American since someone by the name of Randy Moss from DuPont high school.

Return to “College Sports”