Flordia vs Michigan in capital one Bowl

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote: dominated? a 14-3 lost to OSU the current NUMBER ONE Team

1. he said dominated in another BOWL GAME

and

2. ohio state wasnt #1 when they played michigan. they had lost to illinois the week before.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Brutus8907 wrote:

and

2. ohio state wasnt #1 when they played michigan. they had lost to illinois the week before.
1. I said the current Number one team (belive me i wathced that OSU game when they lost)

2. The USC game last year was the most dominace i have seen over michigan in a bowl game

Remeber the game against Texas? yes thats right MIchigna had Vince and the boys down and Vince ran and ran and won then won the NC the following year

the lost to Nebraska(embrassing :oops: ) yes once again not domaince

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
Brutus8907 wrote:

and

1. I said the current Number one team (belive me i wathced that OSU game when they lost)

i dont think we're on the same page here. here's what i got out of it...

you said that michigan's 14-3 loss to the current number one team (ohio state) isnt dominance.

in which case you would be wrong because OSU wasnt #1 during the michigan game.

correct me if i'm wrong, because i might be misunderstanding something

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

IS THIS THE TOILET BOWL, ER ROSE BOWL, OH WELL, HADDA PUT EM SOMEPLACE. GO 4 LOSS MICHIGAN. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Actually the Capital One Bowl is a pretty good one. After the Rose Bowl took Illinois the Capital One had no choice but Michigan.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Brutus8907 wrote:
BigMcCauley55 wrote:
Brutus8907 wrote:

and

i dont think we're on the same page here. here's what i got out of it...

you said that michigan's 14-3 loss to the current number one team (ohio state) isnt dominance.

in which case you would be wrong because OSU wasnt #1 during the michigan game.

correct me if i'm wrong, because i might be misunderstanding something
i said CURRENT so michigan lost a team that had a one lloss season and moved to number one saying that michigan didnt lose to just a decent team but a team good enough to be number one

All-AmericanBalla
Riding the Bench

Post by All-AmericanBalla »

buckeye21 wrote:Actually the Capital One Bowl is a pretty good one. After the Rose Bowl took Illinois the Capital One had no choice but Michigan.

lol i have mised a lot i no u all have mised me i ben in texas for awhile but i back and i oviusly mised a lot. but no choice but michigan thats funny!

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:
buckeye21 wrote:Actually the Capital One Bowl is a pretty good one. After the Rose Bowl took Illinois the Capital One had no choice but Michigan.

lol i have mised a lot i no u all have mised me i ben in texas for awhile but i back and i oviusly mised a lot. but no choice but michigan thats funny!

Why is that funny? The Capital One has to pick a Big Ten team. Ohio State is going to the NC, Illinois-Rose, and the other team thought to have a chance at the Capital One was Wisconsin but the Outback Bowl selected them a few days before. So therefore they really had no choice but Michigan.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

and no matter how you look at it Michigan should be in the capital one because they are the second place team in the league! Say what you will but UM earned the right to be called #2 in the conferece!

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

I completely agree Peake. I was just trying to explain it to "All-American".

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

This one won't even be close..Florida totally outmatches Michigan in pretty much every aspect of the game of football. GATORS WIN BIG!!!!!! GO FLORIDA :-D :-D :-D

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

kcarth305 wrote:This one won't even be close..Florida totally outmatches Michigan in pretty much every aspect of the game of football. GATORS WIN BIG!!!!!! GO FLORIDA :-D :-D :-D
:roll: :roll:

UKNate
Freshman Team

Post by UKNate »

Florida wins with ease.

Michigan (small 10 speed)-13
Florida (SEC)-45

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

This is for all you tards who think the SEC is full of speed and the Big Ten isn't. THe biggest indicator to me is who puts the most players in the league.

Miami 47
OSU 45 yes that same OSU team you say has no speed.
FSU 43
Michigan 42, uh oh, another big ten school

Those are the top 4 teams according to CBS Sportsline!!!!

Herbstreit said a week ago on College Football Live that if anyone thinks OSU doesn't have speed than they don't know if a football is stuffed or pumped!

As I have previously stated time and time again, every team in the country has speed. This is not a game of let's line everyone up and see who has the fastest 40. If that were so, than Ginn would have given OSU the title last year. The more I have this conversation about the SEC supposedly having more speed the less intelligent I feel. Miami in 2002 was said to have more "speed", didn't bother OSU much. How about last season, Big Ten went 3-1 vs SEC, where is all that speed now???!! Last year in the Rose Bowl USC put it on Michigan in the second half, with two recievers who were slower than the two UM db's. Trent and Hall are sub 4.4's, and Smith and Jarrett were 4.6 and 4.5 guys, yet tehy still ate them up. Hall is having little problems in the League, leading his team with 5 ints. It's more about being out of position, taking the wrong angle, turning your hips the wrong way, biting on a fake. Again this is stupid, we'll see wbout all the "speed" in a few more weeks.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

In the SEC the "speed" is more a story of "intentional undersizing".

Take a look at Florida's Defensive depth chart:
DE: 6-4, 212lbs and 6-4 260lbs.
DT: 6-1 282lbs and 6-4 313lbs
LB: 6-2 207 and 6-2 206 and 6-4 235
Saftey: 5-11 200 and 6-1 204
CB: 5-11 183 and 6-0 175

These guys seem fast, but they are playing a position down from where they would be at most other schools, especially Big Ten schools.

Their linebackers are the size of Big Ten safties, and their Defensive line would mostly be linebacker sized in the Big Ten.

tabibeeto
Waterboy

Post by tabibeeto »

Good Luck to our big ten brothers in this one as well.I think Michigan has the talent to beat this team and make the big ten proud!!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

A Gator fan came up to me today and says MICHIGAN IS GOING TO LOSE BECAUSE TIM TEBOW WON THE HEISMAN

bright ones arent they? :lol:

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

no doubt

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:A Gator fan came up to me today and says MICHIGAN IS GOING TO LOSE BECAUSE TIM TEBOW WON THE HEISMAN

bright ones arent they? :lol:

OOOOOOHHHH MMMMMMYYYYY!! I retract my statement of SEC fans and schools having IQs of 3 and sub that with 1.5.

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

I'm a little sick today. I got into an argument with a Florida fan and I muttered those gosh darn awful words......GO BLUE!?!?!?

LORD I APOLOGIZE!

Return to “College Sports”