ITs NOW OFFICALLY MICHIGAN VS OHIO STATE WEEK!!

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:this is a rival game so as it always gos wit these games anything can happen im gona give the edge to the blue tho bc now they wanna prove themselves all ova again but then i think osu will feel the same way. its a toss up. boeckmans name should never have been spoken fo fo the hiesman. he has nothin. absolutely nothin. he wouldnt have had to "run" the ball if he was halfway decent in the pocket haha which he aint. but thats a whole new ballgame. once again osu is put up on some kinda pedistal just to be a huge disapointment to all "their fans". GO BLUE

You are a complete idiot. And you really get on here and intimidate people when you TYPE "gangsta". And as for you and the "wolverines".......
GO BLOW

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

All-AmericanBalla wrote:this is a rival game so as it always gos wit these games anything can happen im gona give the edge to the blue tho bc now they wanna prove themselves all ova again but then i think osu will feel the same way. its a toss up. boeckmans name should never have been spoken fo fo the hiesman. he has nothin. absolutely nothin. he wouldnt have had to "run" the ball if he was halfway decent in the pocket haha which he aint. but thats a whole new ballgame. once again osu is put up on some kinda pedistal just to be a huge disapointment to all "their fans". GO BLUE

That is weird a few weeks ago you were a BC fan, but now are a UM fan. Hmmm...

But BC lost to FSU and you haven't spoke of them since. akes me wonder about your "fanhood".

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

I am concerned about this game, but I am coonfident in Ohio State, since Michigan don't run the spread.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

Im Gonna Look Good Saturday Rockin This Shirt....

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

TigersGameDayFan wrote:Im Gonna Look Good Saturday Rockin This Shirt....

Thats a sweet shirt.

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

anyone jumping in mirror lake?

i'll be :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I did it years ago. It was like 2 in the morning and 20 degrees out. It was awesome.

crafty left-hander
Freshman Team

Post by crafty left-hander »

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Is there a chance that henne might not play?

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Word from inside the athletic department is that UM will have a rotating door rotation at RB. Hart will start but will be spelled early and often to keep him fresh. Minor will be shouldering most of the work as a backup.

Heene is fine and will be ready to go.....

FS Engelmon is back and ready to go as well.

Aside from HArt and Heene Michigan is very healthy.

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

the picture on that site of the class with the kid off to the side with the michigan shirt well thats me and thats my 5th grade class picture :lol:

crafty left-hander
Freshman Team

Post by crafty left-hander »

Who will be the announcers for this game?

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

There is a special on HBO tonight at 10:30 about the rivalry, some of my friends that work for SI on Campus got to see it before its debut and said it was pretty sweet.

and all american"balla"....I'm not sure that OSU has been a huge disappointment to all of their fans....before the season a lot of people were predicting 3 or more losses in the regular season...at the beginning of the season, if you would have told me that OSU would go into scUM week 10-1, I honestly probably would have been satusfied with it. But they EXCEEDED expectations for 10 weeks. and they will come out pissed and looking to impress some people (pollsters) IMO, and will beat meeechigan in LLLLLoyd's last tOSU/scUM game.

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

.I'm not sure that OSU has been a huge disappointment to all of their fans....before the season a lot of people were predicting 3 or more losses in the regular season...at the beginning of the season, if you would have told me that OSU would go into scUM week 10-1, I honestly probably would have been satusfied with it. But they EXCEEDED expectations for 10 weeks. and they will come out pissed and looking to impress some people (pollsters) IMO, and will beat meeechigan in LLLLLoyd's last tOSU/scUM game
With all the fans expectations for how the season was supposed to be, the Bucks have done fantastic and as a fan I will be very happy with a season ending defeat of Michigan, a Big Ten championship, and a trip to the Rose Bowl and I'll wear my Rose Bowl sweatshirt with pride. :)
Go Bucks!!!!!!
O - H....

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:the picture on that site of the class with the kid off to the side with the michigan shirt well thats me and thats my 5th grade class picture :lol:

i love that picture. it brings joy to my life, which means i'm probably going to hell because that's so mean, but sooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

This morning on ESPN they had the bad call good call segment with Herbie. One of the polls they were talkinga bout said that 71% of the country said that this wasnt the biggest rivarly in college football. Herbie said thats not only a bad call, but a pathetic one. He went on to aks if the polls where only open in the south. I thought that was pretty funny.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Yeah I saw that as well. Really that's an unfair question because any fan of their favorite team will vote for their teams rivalry. For example, a Tennessee fan might think that the UT vs. Bama game is better just because that particular fan absolutely hates Bama and is so involved in that game. Now if it were a multiple choice question it would be different. Like which football rivalry is greater: OSU/UM, Navy/Army, Auburn/Alabama or FSU/UF. If it were asked that way, then the OSU/UM rivalry wins hands down, like we have seen in past polls!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

osu has 4 on michigan

Return to “College Sports”