OHIO STATE@MICHIGAN====== YOUR THOUGHTS.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: OHIO STATE@MICHIGAN====== YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by smurray »

Insubordination? Seriously? Did you not hear or read Meyers comments about it?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

This game is going to come down to if the Bucks can hit some passes downfield.These defenses they are playing now will eat you up if you are one dimensional.Mich will stack the box and crowd the line and will be keying on ZE and the read op just like Sparty did daring them to throw.That's why they were so successful in that magical 3 game run last year,they were so balanced on offense.This year the passing game has been very erratic and that's why they have not looked the same.Minny and Indiana were very successful against these guys because they were balanced run/pass ratio.If the Bucks can hit some passes early I think they got a great chance of winning,it will make running the ball that much easier,if they rely totally on running it will be loss number two like the other night.Just hope the weather holds out, right now it's partly cloudy and that would be great if not windy.They said on the radio after the game if things fall right they could still go to the Rose Bowl.That would be something to play for although still disappointing for their expectations this year.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

RK says Hairball will own Meyer this coming Saturday in the big house no matter what Meyer try's to do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

RK can have his big quiet poop house.Hairball really got em coming out of the woodwork now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote:This game is going to come down to if the Bucks can hit some passes downfield.These defenses they are playing now will eat you up if you are one dimensional.Mich will stack the box and crowd the line and will be keying on ZE and the read op just like Sparty did daring them to throw.That's why they were so successful in that magical 3 game run last year,they were so balanced on offense.This year the passing game has been very erratic and that's why they have not looked the same.Minny and Indiana were very successful against these guys because they were balanced run/pass ratio.If the Bucks can hit some passes early I think they got a great chance of winning,it will make running the ball that much easier,if they rely totally on running it will be loss number two like the other night.Just hope the weather holds out, right now it's partly cloudy and that would be great if not windy.They said on the radio after the game if things fall right they could still go to the Rose Bowl.That would be something to play for although still disappointing for their expectations this year.

I agree bolt.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you read what I think about zeke being punished. but I ain't coaching. if they get it rolling it could be awesome. I hope the bucks win this man. sand I too want to see urban at ohio state for many years to come. he still has something to prove he is 1 national championship behind saban. I think that's what keeps him away from the NFL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:RK can have his big quiet poop house.Hairball really got em coming out of the woodwork now.
Yep, they are coming out of the woodwork alright, coming up out of duct work and sewer pipes as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seen a Poopygan fan today running his chops this morning at the plumbing supply store. :lol: :lol: :lol: He was saying how Poopygan was going to walk all over the Buckeyes. :roll: :roll: :roll: Poopygan fans are out everywhere now Bolt. Fans in full force with loads of confidence, now that they are winning some games again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

smurray wrote:Insubordination? Seriously? Did you not hear or read Meyers comments about it?

Yes, insubordination. Taking one's complaints (valid or not) to the media instead of the internal chain of command (AD) is just that. I am happy that the issue has been put aside by both Elliot and Meyer. Repeating a championship season is hard. The Bucks just never played as a team on offense for most of the season, be it because of new coaches on offense, quarterback controversy, or lack of proven deep threat receivers.
Ohio State has the ability to humiliate Michigan this Saturday. Their desire to do so is the question.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

FRANKLY I'M MIFFED AS TO THE OFFENSIVE END OF THINGS THIS YEAR. WE HAD ALL THE TALENT IN THE WORLD.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:FRANKLY I'M MIFFED AS TO THE OFFENSIVE END OF THINGS THIS YEAR. WE HAD ALL THE TALENT IN THE WORLD.
I remember the NBA playoffs in 1977. The 76ers were the most talented team in a long time. Prohibitive favorites. But Bill Walton, Lionel Hollins and Dr. Jack Ramsey pushed the Portland Trailblazers to a huge upset in the Finals. Only one ball and too many TALENTED players.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

What talent are you talking about TigerBait?...Give me some names and what they have done. Then tell me why you feel that way compared to other kids around the country. This is really why people dislike Ohio Homers so much! ..Talk about M Thomas,Vannett, and Braxton. Talk about the QBs. Compare Elliott to the elite backs in the country. Decker.. On the D... GO JOEY...Joey Bosa is one of the BEST D linemen I have ever seen in college football!! With his hands,feet,strength....The Number one kid coming out in the draft!... Talk about Perry,Lee, and Mac....Talk about Apple,,Bell.. Give your opinions about the Pontiff... Great football is played all over this country. Full of great players. Ohio Homers like to think that the sun rises and sets in Columbus!!! Got news for you. It doesnt.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wonder what the chances are UFM trots out Cardale Jones as the starting QB this week ? He wanted desperately for him to be the man this year and now has an excuse with Barrett struggling against Sparty.Jones is still undefeated as the man.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The Inspector wrote:What talent are you talking about TigerBait?...Give me some names and what they have done. Then tell me why you feel that way compared to other kids around the country. This is really why people dislike Ohio Homers so much! ..Talk about M Thomas,Vannett, and Braxton. Talk about the QBs. Compare Elliott to the elite backs in the country. Decker.. On the D... GO JOEY...Joey Bosa is one of the BEST D linemen I have ever seen in college football!! With his hands,feet,strength....The Number one kid coming out in the draft!... Talk about Perry,Lee, and Mac....Talk about Apple,,Bell.. Give your opinions about the Pontiff... Great football is played all over this country. Full of great players. Ohio Homers like to think that the sun rises and sets in Columbus!!! Got news for you. It doesnt.

I agree about the parity in the major schools. but you know as well as I how loaded we are inspector. and you are as big a buck fan as I am. you hain't foolin anybody. we are stacked offensively and defensively. and just can't pull the trigger this year for some reason.the closest to a complete game that weplayed was the 1st one with va tech, then we just been idling in a no wake zone. they have just been getting by. my thoughts are we became complacent. and now realize how deep the big ten actually is now. lots of great teams and excellent coaches.my thoughts are now. which team do we really see Saturday. the dominant team that made the incredible 3 run stretch to win it all in a most dominating fashion.or have we just lost focus.the reason people don't like ohio state is because they like everybody else can't handle us. and they have the absolute best of everything facility wise. we'll just have to see how prepared we are satuday. and see what's gonna fall outta the trees rivalry week. I think there is zero chance Clemson loses to cocky. but it could get interesting otherwise.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: we just been idling in a no wake zone.
BIg ole V-8 motor Bait! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:
Was ya at Lake Logan? Have to idle all over that lake. :lol: :lol: That big ole V8 will over heat. :lol: :lol: Send the inspector in town (the general) after some more coolant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Omega wrote:All Hail Sparty !!!!

I fear TOSU has folded their tents for 2015. Will Elliot even play after his criticism of play calling? Although my heart says otherwise, M*chigan rolls the Bucks 28-0.
After the anger from the MSU loss, I took a pause to reflect and still come out with the same end result. Ohio State's weakness (offense) plays into Michigan's strength (defense). What we have seen from Ohio State on offense for 11 games is what they got. The Bucks have not been saving anything and have nothing to open up. Michigan dominates both lines of scrimmage. Ohio State is a good, talented team, just not a championship caliber team for 2015. Sometimes intangibles are more important than talent.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

And usually when your not expected to do something is when it happens, and vice versa.So I guess we should have known it wasn't in the cards this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:
I HEARD IT BOLT.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

UM's front 7 on D is very average. Losing their top 2 interior linemen to injury has hurt a lot. Their strength is in their secondary. One of the nations best. Not very good against the run at times,especially against anyone with a pulse. Offensively they have NOT been able to run the football for the last 4 ballgames and you know Coach has not wanted to put the onus on Jake but he has had to. They will line up and run the FB and Smith runs with some power and determination but absolutely no quickness. They have instilled JPeppers into their O schemes with quick screens,zones,reverses,and jet sweeps. He is the most talented kid in the game. Chesson is talented and Darboe is ok. Butt is a tremendous TE. UM runs about 10 times more offense than Osu and their pass game is very sophisticated. Pro-like sophisticated. Average up front. Rudock has been fine,considering his lack of size and athleticism.Coach Harbaugh is the nations premier football Coach. Final analysis..osu should be able to handle them up front on both sides of the ball. But will they?..If Michigan wins it will because of all the great intangibles that the great game of college football does possess. They are a VERY mature football team. osu is not. UM is highly penalized also. I just hope the clowns that officiate this ballgame will let them play. This committee partiality to the Big 14(Alvarez and Osborne) is wearing me out,along with the crap officiating.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

The 3 on the selection committee including the chair that have ties to the SEC are wearing me out

Return to “College Sports”