Camellia Bowl

OICU812
Varsity

Re: Camellia Bowl

Post by OICU812 »

Honestly, "The General" tries using some of the dumbest logic I have ever heard. I agree that the SEC is the best conference, but the B1G is right there barely behind them in ranked teams and teams in bowl games. So, Missouri was the best team in the West, and Indiana, a bottom dweller in the B1G went to their house and beat them! I could go on and on about what I've read on this thread so far, but it'd be a waste of time. :lol:

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Chieftain2009 wrote:Honestly, "The General" tries using some of the dumbest logic I have ever heard. I agree that the SEC is the best conference, but the B1G is right there barely behind them in ranked teams and teams in bowl games. So, Missouri was the best team in the West, and Indiana, a bottom dweller in the B1G went to their house and beat them! I could go on and on about what I've read on this thread so far, but it'd be a waste of time. :lol:
I hear you. Its a waste of time to even contribute to his twisted logic. Sadly, Private (parts lol) has replayed his thoughts out in his own mind so many times, he is starting to believe himself and its not about just ruffling feathers anymore!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The General
All State

Post by The General »

:lol: :lol: Not quite sure exactly what your post means Badboy but certain private parts are becoming somewhat of a distant memory way to often :lol:

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

The General wrote::lol: :lol: Not quite sure exactly what your post means Badboy but certain private parts are becoming somewhat of a distant memory way to often :lol:
Oh something tells me that you know exactly what my post mean, Private Parts!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Why do you have your mind on my Private Parts so much Badboy?

Return to “College Sports”