MICHIGAN STATE @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: MICHIGAN STATE @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:31 am buckeyes need to come out and do what they have been doing...lights out defense and firing on all cylinders on offense. They will be tested b spartys D but I don't see spartys D having what it takes to control and stop the buckeyes for 4qrters.....Nebraska was 3-1 when we went out there last week. Tom Osborns Staduim isn't an easy place to go in and win especially primetime Saturday night game. Not only did the buckeyes roll in there and win they absolutely floored the cornhuskers and they are a decent team too. The shoe should be rocking being yet another primetime game and would assume college gameday will be in Columbus for it. with Clemson squeaking by the AP voters and CFP Committee are going to have to least start acknowledge the buckeyes and acknowledge they just may be for real. We have had too many one game letdowns over the years to get so hyped and predict we will be in the final four that I do not want to jinx us. Just keep coming out and being Ohio State. Win out , the BIG10 Championship how in the world could they not be considered for the CFP...….and that's still a loooong ways away …..so one week at a time ……lets go bucks
excellent post my friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

smurray wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:10 pm Sparty offense is terrible and this Ohio State Defense is much improved. While Sparty has a good defense they are much slower and no way will they contain the Buckeye offense for 4 quarters. We heard how good Nebraska was and that game was going to be a huge challenge for the Buckeyes. We saw how that one worked out, could have been 70-0.....
There's a new Day in Columbus now which means the Buckeyes pour it on - take no prisoners. With the playoff committee, it appears strength of schedule means nothing, it's how bad you beat everybody....
I agree my friend. miss you.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:40 pm if they went on strength of schedule it sure as h*ll wouldn't favor the luckeyes... :roll:
inches. seops ca ==meee ==leon. changes every week. might as well break out your sparty logo.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:02 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 am I think right now ohio state is playing the best ball overall in the country.
GET UM SPARTANS

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, there it is. I had not read that far down yet.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:27 am
9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:02 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 am I think right now ohio state is playing the best ball overall in the country.
GET UM SPARTANS

Its rather sad when your team sucks so bad you have to root for whoever is playing your (once) rival and put more effort into them than your poopy team.
we cain't pick on him too hard red. I'm having a blast with this. right now. I think osu would smoke the wolverines. and they got a lottsa more time to improve before then.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

The question is not about who you play. You can only play the teams on your schedule. OSU is obliterating everyone they have played. It is a false equivalence to say that LSU and Georgia have played better teams. They didn't show any great dominance that would lend credence to the argument. A breakaway late by ND or Texas could've changed the argument. I'm not crowning tOSU yet but damm, they sure look complete.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Matt Smith's 2019 strength of schedule rankings for every Power Five school.

1. South Carolina

2. USC

3. Stanford

4. Auburn

5. Michigan

6. LSU

7. Texas A&M

8. UCLA

9. Maryland

10. Iowa

11. Purdue

12. Ole Miss

13. Ohio State

14. Colorado

15. Georgia

16. Michigan State

17. West Virginia

18. Tennessee

19. Rutgers

20. Duke

21. Boston College

22. Northwestern

23. Georgia Tech

24. Notre Dame

25. Oregon State

26. Texas

27. Florida State

28. Wisconsin

29. Mississippi State

30. Arizona

31. Nebraska

32. Kansas

33. Penn State

34. Florida

35. Louisville

36. Texas Tech

37. TCU

38. Pittsburgh

39. Arkansas

40. Kansas State

41. North Carolina

42. Illinois

43. Kentucky

44. Iowa State

45. Washington State

46. Indiana

47. Missouri

48. Oklahoma

49. California

50. Oregon

51. Washington

52. Oklahoma State

53. Minnesota

54. Vanderbilt

55. Arizona State

56. Alabama

57. Wake Forest

58. Utah

59. Clemson

60. Syracuse

61. Miami (FL)

62. Baylor

63. N.C. State

64. Virginia

65. Virginia Tech

66. BYU

Matt Smith - Matt is a 2007 graduate of Notre Dame and has spent most of his life pondering why most people in the Mid-Atlantic actually think there are more important things than college football. He has blogged for College Football News, covering both national news as well as Notre Dame and the service academies. He credits Steve Spurrier and Danny Wuerffel for his love of college football and tailgating at Florida, Tennessee, and Auburn for his love of sundresses. Matt covers the ACC as well as the national scene.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

5 sec teams ahead of luckeyes, lmao even purdy iowa and mary have them beat..... pathetic!!!!!

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:44 amwe cain't pick on him too hard red. I'm having a blast with this. right now. I think osu would smoke the wolverines. and they got a lottsa more time to improve before then.
tiger kitty,,, don't count your kittys just yet big boy. we see how luckeyes do later in nov when things cool down and get kind of windy and rainy. your qb loves hot weather being from south ,,,,,we see how he do when it get colder.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Inches, what in the world have you been smoking up there? I want some. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

He may be breathing paint up there like Bait is. :lol: I see inches poopigan's schedule is ranked tougher than the Bucks. I bet he's loving that, Bolt.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

you darn right I noticed it rotten foot..... didn't want to mention it and kick them while they are down.. i know my wolervines suck this year so far but it still early. we see when they hit the greatest stadium in the world.....

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:13 pm you darn right I noticed it rotten foot..... didn't want to mention it and kick them while they are down.. i know my wolervines suck this year so far but it still early. we see when they hit the greatest stadium in the world.....
They are playing at Jerry World???

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I had to scroll waaaayyyyyy down that strength of schedule list before I saw Alabama and Clemson ...........

Dont see you OSU haters talking about them 😘

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

B1G has more teams in that top 15 SOS than the SEC.....

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Hey Inches, the last time Michigan was relevant, Boyz to Men had the number one hit. And can you say, Whoomp, there it is...?😂

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:17 pm Hey Inches, the last time Michigan was relevant, Boyz to Men had the number one hit. And can you say, Whoomp, there it is...?😂
:lol: :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Lloyd Carr must be a God now up north!😯

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Oh yea,, OSU 41-6

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Get ready for a blizzard. No less than Mark May said the Buckeyes are the best team in the nation right now.😯

Return to “College Sports”