What is going on at Western Carolina?

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

Good point Aces.
What has Nick learned from this? That if he always quits on his team, someone else will be there to pick him up.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

ClevelandBrowns#1 wrote:I agree, this hurts Southeastern Ohio sports programs. When did all this quitting start?? I believe if you start something you should finish, no matter what!!!!!!!

Why should the actions of a few individuals "hurt" a whole region? Aren't there also many examples of "southeastern Ohio" players doing [or who have done] very well in both football and basketball at D1 schools?
By your logic, the actions of Clarett and Irazarry should have seriously undermined Youngstown and the whole northeast region as far as football recruitment goes. Has it?

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

BIGFOOT wrote:where did the 6'8" kid from wheelersburg end up at?

Are you talking about Cam Miller? If so, he's one of the players that went to Western Carolina but has since quit the team.

Pirate4Life
Riding the Bench

Post by Pirate4Life »

it is no suprise that that these two southern ohio players have left the team. Both Miller and Aldridge have had trouble in the past with authority. I think the coach finally layed down rules and these two athletes didn't like them. I know from personal experience that these two enjoy partying. it is a shame that cam and nick couldnt stick it out. both are great athletes.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Finally a coach that said enough!

Return to “College Sports”