Tebow:Could he be the next 2 time heisman winner?

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

fuzzhead wrote:I don't think Tebow will win the Heisman next year. IMO, Florida will be down again. I can see them losing 4 games. It'll be very hard for Tebow to go for these kinds of numbers again, just like Brennan couldn't put up last year's numbers this year. Also, while he did score 50+ TDs, I found it very interesting yesterday on ESPN that someone pointed out that 15 of his rushing tds came from less than 5 yards out... now 6 points is 6 points, but the means by which those 6 points are attained (to me anyway) seems to hold at least some value.
Tebow is a class act and a very good collegiate player, very deserving of the Heisman this year, but the fact is that most of the time it's a tough task to repeat such greatness.

First off, I hardly doubt that Florida will lose 4 games! Second off those TD's from 5 yards and in were against very good defenses for the most part and they knew that Tebow was going to be coming right for them and they couldn't stop him! Very deserving though, I would not be suprised at all if Tebow would win it again next year. Am I saying he is going to win it? No, but I believe he will have a really good shot because I believe that Florida will be righ there in the National Championship talks again next year which will help him even more if he has good numbers!

Return to “College Sports”