Flordia vs Michigan in capital one Bowl

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

winning this game would be the highlight of the season

and it would nice for them to win

Go Blue

Shawn Crable will take care of Tebow(no worries)

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Not a good match up for my Maize and Blue, but with that being said anything can happen this year in CFB. One thing Michigan should be able to do is get healthy over the next 4 weeks. If Hart is healthy this team will be competitive, if not, than it is a long shot at best. I also think they should start Mallett. Heene is not going to be healthy after dislocating his throwing shoulder, so go with the guy that gives you the best oppurtunity to win. When I look at Florida I fear Tebows are much more than his feet. He is not a slasher like Dennis Dixion, but he will bowl you over, which I think plays to UM's strength. It will all come down to the battle up front, and as of now I like Florida.

Florida 31
Michigan 20

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

wow Peake you feeling ok?

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Florida is better than Michigan...However, Tebow will have to get healthy for this game...He should be okay, but if not, Michigan could win the game easily...Possibly a rally cry behind Carr also...I like the Gators, but closer than some will expect...

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Michigan needs this win more than anything

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

wellstonrockets wrote:the 2 teams i hate the most in college football that being said im a buckeyes fan 1000% and HATE michigan a lil more so im gonna say the score to this game will be

FLORIDA 52

mich 24

Like I said i'm a huge Gator fan but I highly doubt that we beat Michigan that bad! I'm just wanting to get this out there so that all of you Ohio State fans don't try and say that we predicted it to be that bad of a score! I am still around the line of 38 to 24 or so Florida but not anything like 52 to 24! Unless Carr takes a page out of Tressel's game plan last year! :lol: :-D :lol:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

its ok Carr dosent spend time sewing vest for the game so he will have plenty of time to prep for the game and be ready

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

this is a little somehting i found

Carr will be playing in his last bowl game as a michigan coach and he will be playing the last team he Beat in a bowl game

heres tit bit of the article

Michigan has lost its last four bowl games. The last win came against Florida in the 2003 Outback Bowl, a 38-30 victory that was highlighted by one of the worst coaching decisions in former Florida coach Ron Zook's career.

Driving for a possible tying score with time dwindling, Zook OK'd a play that called for receiver Vernell Brown to take a handoff and try to throw downfield to quarterback Rex Grossman. It failed. Michigan intercepted the pass and Grossman, unbelievably, wrapped up his college career running a pass pattern instead of throwing a pass.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Florida's spread offense will run all over that state up norths defense.

i cant believe im saying this but go gators.

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

I can't stand either team, but being a Big Ten fan I think I might pull for 'that state up north'. And that way it'll be another Big Ten team over the "almighty SEC"

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

can't stand michigan but at the end of the day i do respect them, which is more than i can say for florida. although i dont think the wolverines have much of a chance in this one, i'll be cheering for the Maize and Blue in this one.

this is gonna hurt, but oh well....

*sigh*

GO BLUE!!!

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Brutus8907 wrote:can't stand michigan but at the end of the day i do respect them, which is more than i can say for florida. although i dont think the wolverines have much of a chance in this one, i'll be cheering for the Maize and Blue in this one.

this is gonna hurt, but oh well....

*sigh*

GO BLUE!!!

Oh, No-o-o-o, Say It Ain't So!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Stewy
Waterboy

Post by Stewy »

I would rather have a Hillary 08 sticker on my car than than say GO BLUE!!! But I am so sick of the SEC thinking only they play good football.

The SEC is the best conference, but the Big 10, Big 12 and pac 10 are not that far behind.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

you know all you OSU fans that are saying no to michigan think about how many times I have rooted for OSU in important games except the one game a year

show some respect i sure show alot toward OSU

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

Don't worry Big. I have a boat load more respect for Michigan than I do for Florida. So, I hope that Michigan pulls off the huge upset.

Stewy
Waterboy

Post by Stewy »

BigMac:

I will do my very best to for the very 1st time in my life to root for Michigan. I think my heart just stopped!!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

hey there we go its your first step toward the dark side :lol:

buckeyeshots
Freshman Team

Post by buckeyeshots »

I love to see people beat up on Michigan as much as the next Ohio State fan. But honestly, I have to say that I hope that they just absolutely destroy Florida. I hate the arrogance of the Florida fans and it would do us a lot of good for people to see that the Big Ten really isn't just a big joke.

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

Even though I'm an OSU fan, I want Michigan to win. I like to see the Big Ten well represented in Bowls because that gains the league and those OSU respect, something that appears to be seriously lacking among those in the rest of the college football universe.

I am however sorry to say that Michigan will probably be dominated in another bowl. I would hate to send Lloyd out with a lost, because he's been so good (to OSU) :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

wowhesfast wrote:Even though I'm an OSU fan, I want Michigan to win. I like to see the Big Ten well represented in Bowls because that gains the league and those OSU respect, something that appears to be seriously lacking among those in the rest of the college football universe.

I am however sorry to say that Michigan will probably be dominated in another bowl. I would hate to send Lloyd out with a lost, because he's been so good (to OSU) :lol: :lol: :lol:
dominated? a 14-3 lost to OSU the current NUMBER ONE Team and Michigan will be dominated hey 3 other teams figured it out shut down Tim Tebow and you can win

shawn Crable will have his number all night and if Michigan's D stops him which will be no easy task they can win but dominated is not the word to be using

Return to “College Sports”