Illinois vs USC in Rose Bowl

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

After reading all posts on this topic, I'm still sticking with my prediction. This game will close...I'm taking the Illini by 7....... :-D :-D

Diehard Fan
Freshman Team

Post by Diehard Fan »

What a game this will be, Im rootng for Ill. and believe they can win this one. If they can play a perfect game like they did against the bucks they will win.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

As much as I hate USC,this won't be close.

USC BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 3:16
BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

USC couldnt handle Vince Young im not saying Juice is as good as vince young but hes fast and can run if he has to

Ovc Hornet Classic
Waterboy

Post by Ovc Hornet Classic »

Lets go ILLINI Juice get your team fired up!

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

raider6109 wrote:USC is going to molly-whop Illinois. USC is the true number 1 team, hands down.

Why is the media and people like yourself crazy about USC? Did you know that they've only beat two teams that finished with winning records? Those teams were Arizona State and Oregon State, which is the same team that was crushed by Cincy!

Ohio State beat 5 teams that finished with winning records and I'm excluding Youngstown St. If anyone is overrated right now it's USC!

dunkball22
Freshman Team

Post by dunkball22 »

buckeye21, I could not agree more..

I don't understand why everyone is so big on USC.. sure, they are a good football team, but I don't think anyone can fairly say that they are the true number 1 team in the country.

I'm still holding strong for Illinois, but I guess we will see.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i want the illini to win, but usc is playing pretty well now.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

USC is just as bad as Michigan

40 point underdog good god far fromt he true number one team i mean Appy state wasnt even a 40 point underdog they were like 32

USC has bounced back but I wanna see the Juice show em up

Mendhall has a great game and they win with him running

mhs82
Freshman Team

Post by mhs82 »

USC in this one, but Illini should give them a game. Williams and Mendenhall are good enough to shine in this game - but will everyone else step up? Rose Bowl is still the top bowl out of all of them, regardless who is playing. USC probably starts next season as #1 making OSU game at the USC huge. I'm making plans to be at that game, if the wife permits that is.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

im gonna take illinois for the upset....juice will have his best game of his career and he could be on the list of heisman canidates for next year if he has a good game..and the defense steps up big
Fighting Illini-27
Trojans-20

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

The Trojans will be too confindent

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

I'm going with USC.

ohioguy
Waterboy

Post by ohioguy »

Illinois is just getting KILLED.

kevbk6222
JV Team

Post by kevbk6222 »

Ouch!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

i thought illinois would have put up a better fight.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Im sure the USC fans think that they would destroy OSU as well since Illinois beat the Buckeyes but what do you think OSU would do to Stanford, who beat USC? I'm sure the score of an OSU vs. Stanford matchup would be similar of the one displayed tonight. The point is that USC was upset and Ohio State was upset by lower quality opponents the only difference though is that Illinois is much better than Stanford.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

bigtimehitter wrote:As much as I like to see it, cause I HATE USC, no way

Southern Cal- 34
Illinois- 13

close.....but no cigar.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

USC had to much talent for Illinois but they also had the attitude to play. Illinios got down early and when they started to get back to many turnovers. Consistency and the attitude to win the big games will help to get Illinios to play with the top teams.

USC may have the best group of players and when they are all healthy they can beat anyone. They played this season much like the USA Olympic basketball team has played before thinking if they show up their talent would win them games. USC has a great collection of talent more than a great team.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

USC was just too much for the Illini.....and showed how much of a one dimensional team illinois is and georgia shouldve been in the rose bowl and missouri in the sugar bowl

Return to “College Sports”