#3 MICHIGAN @ #2 OHIO STATE, IN THE SHOE !!!!!!!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: #3 MICHIGAN @ #2 OHIO STATE, IN THE SHOE !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by noreply66 »

smurray wrote:Ohio State has to contain Peppers and get massive pressure on the backup QB. If it's decent weather the Buckeye offense has to be much more aggressive - open up the playbook. In order for the Buckeyes to be successful Barrett has to run the ball but not when it's so obvious and predictable. I like when he scrambles - much more dangerous because it's not planned, harder to defend. When we have a receiver like Noah Brown I do NOT understand why he doesn't get more balls thrown to him. Buckeyes with way too many weapons not to put some points on the board against *ichigan.
Buck coaches need to watch films from Iowa and Indians. Peppers wasn't heard from too often against them. Seen where Meatchicken's starting QB is practicing.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

dazed&confused wrote:I thinkthe Bucks win this one by 10. Yea, I know inspector, Homer.
i think ohio can win 24-17..Speight will play but he is no athletic threat. I give ohio a big advantage up front on both sides of the ball.ohio is really overrated but a roster full of speed and athletes. UM is overrated with just a few less..sans Peppers and Evans and Doom....JT has become a tippy-toe unphysical entity for whatever reason. His release at times has became so slow and guided. He doesnt see the field very well and their scheme is so misguided in the passing game,along with less than great players outside and in-line. He needs to quit holding on to the ball so long,those geniuses need to give him a whole bunch of quick reads and progressions and take 1-2 shots down field every qtr no matter what where he just zeros and grips it and rips it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Should be a good game. I will give Meatchicken the edge.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

The Oaf wrote:
farmer wrote:
The Inspector wrote:HOMER EXCUSE LIST.....1) Bad Play-calling(Ed's an idiot...Just look how good we would be if the Pontif called the shots or The HOMERS HERO HERMAN
2) Bad Offensive line play....Ed did a great job with the O-Line...cant call plays or we would be great
3) JT runs too much. JT doesnt run enough. Dont take shots down field. JT is injured...Blah and a Blah and a Blah
4) Dont run Weber enough. Dont use Samuels enough.... :lol:
5) we need to get THE TIDE and others up North to do battle in all those cold weather games ohio and others play...all 1 or 2
6) We dont play well in the cold ..thats enough for now

Homer fact list
1. Ohio State Buckeyes are rated #2 in the nation.
2. Always room to improve
Bleeding red, YTB, FARMER, et al......I'm rarely ever on the college forum anymore but I'm curious. Does this jackass post garble like this every week? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Delete the Oaf nope. Called the Great Inspector a bad word. he has to put up with being called names all the time like the Injector and Inspector Gadget by ohio and big 14 HOMERS but this is too much. Hurts my sensitive feelings to be treated like this.ohio HOMERS are mean.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Oaf wrote:
farmer wrote:
The Inspector wrote:HOMER EXCUSE LIST.....1) Bad Play-calling(Ed's an idiot...Just look how good we would be if the Pontif called the shots or The HOMERS HERO HERMAN
2) Bad Offensive line play....Ed did a great job with the O-Line...cant call plays or we would be great
3) JT runs too much. JT doesnt run enough. Dont take shots down field. JT is injured...Blah and a Blah and a Blah
4) Dont run Weber enough. Dont use Samuels enough.... :lol:
5) we need to get THE TIDE and others up North to do battle in all those cold weather games ohio and others play...all 1 or 2
6) We dont play well in the cold ..thats enough for now

Homer fact list
Bleeding red, YTB, FARMER, et al......I'm rarely ever on the college forum anymore but I'm curious. Does this jackass post garble like this every week? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Multiple times a week unfortunately. The sad thing is he somewhat knows a little something about the game but he just doesnt know how to act like an adult. If he just didnt act like a butt hurt baby, he would be slightly tolerable.

Back to the game:

42-14 seems to be the trend over the past few years. Go Bucks!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

The Inspector wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
farmer wrote:

Homer fact list
Delete the Oaf nope. Called the Great Inspector a bad word. he has to put up with being called names all the time like the Injector and Inspector Gadget by ohio and big 14 HOMERS but this is too much. Hurts my sensitive feelings to be treated like this.ohio HOMERS are mean.
you know that I know who you are spector. I've kept that between us as it should be. and I know what you know about the game. so how's about acting like an adult and share your knowledge of the game as a big boy in your indoor voice. I personally think you'd be interesting to talk to in that capacity. I really do. you know as much about the big ten as anybody, and you're a fan. so why pretent to be a hater. why say ohio, instead of ohio state. that didn't work too well for brady hoke. so surely you need to continue his legend I spect. and he took his game to Oregon and that hain't workin out either. I don't disrespect Michigan or anybody else, or leave out the m when I talk about them. I post silly pictures on facebook. but I respect the whole big ten, and proud to be a fan for 56 years of the big ten. the big ten is not the only league with more or less teams in it that the actual name. but nobody is changing that brand. it ain't the big 14, and they ain't ohio. that's just childish and leaves you posting basically by yourself with no reponses. I have no idea why anybody would be wanted to be seen as a villain on here by choice. it proves nothing. I think you are bigger than that, I really do.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....WTH?.... :lol: ....Sensitive bunch you ohio and 14 HOMERS are. And Red....You arent tolerable and you KNOW NOTHING. Not compared to me and mine. And YTB...Why bring Coach Hoke in this?..I wish he was on here. Then there would be 3 intelligent football people on here along with myself and Raiderball.....OH.....TH

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Inspector wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ....WTH?.... :lol: ....Sensitive bunch you ohio and 14 HOMERS are. And Red....You arent tolerable and you KNOW NOTHING. Not compared to me and mine. And YTB...Why bring Coach Hoke in this?..I wish he was on here. Then there would be 3 intelligent football people on here along with myself and Raiderball.....OH.....TH
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok Boy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The Inspector wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ....WTH?.... :lol: ....Sensitive bunch you ohio and 14 HOMERS are. And Red....You arent tolerable and you KNOW NOTHING. Not compared to me and mine. And YTB...Why bring Coach Hoke in this?..I wish he was on here. Then there would be 3 intelligent football people on here along with myself and Raiderball.....OH.....TH

LISTEN HOSS ====== IF YOU ARE THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE ROOM YOU ARE IN. YOU NEED TO GO TO ANOTHER ROOM, IT AIN'T WORKIN OUT FER YA.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BECAUSE COACH HOKE MADE A MOCKERY OF CALLING OHIO STATE -- OHIO INSTEAD. THAT'S WHY.

NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

This thread took a nasty dive out of nowhere.. :o :lol:

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I wish people would just talk about football.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Inspector you know some football but some people on here think you are a complete IDIOT. I do not agree with them on that. Because you are not complete you are missing a few parts.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Moved this topic because the last near dozen post didn't have anything to do with the topic plus it became a name calling matter.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I have talked with Bait and decided to put this topic back up after cleaning the topic up. Bait was kind enough to discuss this with me and things can workout if Mods are sent a PM and not put some topics out on the open form. I will lock the topic I put up.

Just stay on topic
Thanks

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

let's get back to talkin football ya'll.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that sounds like a plan to me.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I truly think this one could easily go either way if someone gets a fast start out of the blocks.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Not making a prediction. This game could go either way. A few early Ice Cold Budweiser's is on the agenda though. :D

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

O-Line...Advantage ohio easily...not close
Rbs....UM overall if...They get Evans and Higdon involved..Smith and Isaac are chum...I like Weber and Samuels can be pretty productive
Wide-outs and In-Line guys...Butt is nice..Chesson and Darboe are pretty good...Ohio has some talent..Not great...Advantage Michigan
Kicking game...big advantage ohio
QB....could be big for ohio...But Barrett has been less than stellar..he really has regressed.But...he still has some talent...And Speight has limited and no run game out of the QB position...unless O'Korn plays...POSSIBLE big advantage..ohio

D-Line..UM improved with RGary and some others...Big advantage to ohio on the outside..neither team very good inside
LBs...Both are average...give the advantage to ohio because of the experience their Mike has
Backend....UM big!!....

Coaching...Coach Harbaugh is one of the sport of Football's top 5 Coaches...Pro,College combined....Unique knowledge and motivational skills...the Pontif is a college football coach and ONLY a college football coach...Neither team is elite as far as being 1 of the best big 14 teams ever...I like ohio in this game and give the points

Return to “College Sports”