Pryor Recruiting

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

well i think everyone should just stop arguing because signing day is in a couple of weeks and he could be all buckeye and then change to michigan at the last second or go else where you never know McKnight last year was Floridia all the way then when he was on camera to annouce he was a gator He pulls a USC hat out from under neath the gator hat and thats what kind of things happen on signing day. He has so many choices its going to be hard for him and where ever he goes buckeye or wolverine he will be good and i really dont care he does become a buckeye the whole thing that would bug me about that is that buckeye fans wouldnt shut up about until he gradutates or leaves for the NFL. Terelle is talented in basketball too and it is still possible he can play both sports if he wishes he wont but he could he loves basketball hes taking a break from recruiting to get back to his team and help them win.

I will be a fan of this kid where ever he goes

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

RichRod 2001-2007: 7 players drafted
Don Nehlen 1994-2000: 21 players drafted
Same University (WVU) apples to apples, Thats only 1/3 of what D. Nehlen produced in the 7 years before him.

You have a coach who produces system players not NFL players...

And although NOT apples to apples, but interesting, from 2001-2007 Jim Tressel - 53 players drafted.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:well i think everyone should just stop arguing because signing day is in a couple of weeks and he could be all buckeye and then change to michigan at the last second or go else where you never know McKnight last year was Floridia all the way then when he was on camera to annouce he was a gator He pulls a USC hat out from under neath the gator hat and thats what kind of things happen on signing day. He has so many choices its going to be hard for him and where ever he goes buckeye or wolverine he will be good and i really dont care he does become a buckeye the whole thing that would bug me about that is that buckeye fans wouldnt shut up about until he gradutates or leaves for the NFL. Terelle is talented in basketball too and it is still possible he can play both sports if he wishes he wont but he could he loves basketball hes taking a break from recruiting to get back to his team and help them win.

I will be a fan of this kid where ever he goes

McKnight was never a Gator...Sorry...He was leaning towards Ole Miss...Not Florida

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

no no Mcknight was a LSU tiger

i appoligize it was Les miles that was upset about him changing his mind at the last minute. Then Joe talked about how Reggie Bush talked to him about USC which was a contrversy over it.

LSU tiger not gator

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

bhonest.

my bad Henne, typo.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

its ok i have seen OSU fans on here not spell their coaches name corectly

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Brewster, Shugarts, and Sweat were at TP's basketball game today. He was surprised to see them when he got off of the bus, and he ran over to hug them with a huge smile on his face.

Apparently, a Detroit Free Press writer asked to interview the OSU commitments, but they said, "No thanks."

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

where did you get that from

see you got show like link to the source becasue i dont believe that right now

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

I don't care if you believe it or not. However, if I provided the link, you would not be allowed to view it without paying money.

brutally honest
Varsity

Post by brutally honest »

peake wrote:bhonest.

my bad Henne, typo.

sure we'll go with that :roll: ive seen you spell it that way quite a few times before ;-)
Last edited by brutally honest on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Orestes wrote:I don't care if you believe it or not. However, if I provided the link, you would not be allowed to view it without paying money.
see thats crap i doubt if that even happened i have just been all over the place looking for anything about it and umm nothing

just post the link and ill see what i can do with becasue i m tired of crap like that getting posted when its not true i want to see for myself and if i have to pay so be it i have a credit card

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

actually i re phrase that i m tired of reading crap that isnt ture so i would like to find out for myself

i have all the subsciptions from scout. com and espn in and all that other stuff and they have nothing on what your saying

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

http://mbd.scout.com//mb.aspx?S=145&F=1079#s=145&f=1079&t=1921538&p=1

The thread is called "The Brew Crew is in the House!!" and its from Ohio recruiting expert Bill Greene. If you're going to pay, then look for all of Nevadabuck's posts as well.

He is not only taking all wagers. He is telling all readers to take all bets with anyone.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

thanking you for that and you know what ORESTES your were right

thanks for showing me but see it was just his freinds which is good influence but the rest i read was seemed like buckeye fans hoping for the best

see i was on the wolverine site i didnt think of looking on the buckeye site

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Hey, I agree that no arguing will decide what Pryor ends up doing. I'm just trying to ad to the thread.

I feel it will be tough for him to turn his back on all the guys he has befriended in the OSU class. These guys have been on him for a long time, and he and Brewster are extremely close.

I'll tell you this, the rivalry will get REALLY heated up if Pryor goes to Michigan. Not only the fan angst, but clearly the OSU recruits all feel strongly that Pryor will be joining them.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

its no problem see im getting tired of people saying stuff just to get a reaction and then Lie about it and say that its true with out showing a sorce or anything and you know i hate reading crap like that cuz then it makes me wanna find out if they are lying then i have to go on all these websites looking

Pryor going to either school will casue the rivalary to get even better but it will hurt michigan so much more becasue they put alot into recruiting him and other recruits have turned away from michigan for that reason which leaves michigan with little and on top of that Chad Henne (spelled it correctly)said in an interview his thoughts of other QB's transferring out which is not good.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

9 more days and 17 hours and then we'll know.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

G QBRAT Comp ATT Pct Yds Y/G Y/A TD INT Rush Yds Y/G Avg TD Sack YdsL Fum Fuml

Drew Henson Career 7 61.8 10 18 55.6 78 11.1 4.3 1 1 1 7 1.0 7.0 0 2 26 1 1

John Navarre 2 43.9 32 64 50.0 342 171.0 5.3 2 5 0 0 0.0 0.0 0 5 35 0 0

Todd Collins 44 76.2 369 651 56.7 4335 98.5 6.7 22 19 82 152 3.5 1.9 0 63 421 17 7

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Ok now lets see some stats of the OSU QB's.

Brady has won 3 Super Bowls, 2 SB MVPS, and looking to win another after smashing every passing record. You can say he sucked in college all you want but he didn't.

Greise has been to a Pro Bowl, has been a quality starter and backup, more than I can say for any OSU QB in say what the last 15 years.

Harbaugh took the Colts to a game away from getting to the Super Bowl, he was nice.

Todd Collins has been a quality backup, Navaree was a CLipboard holder, but he made it at least, and Henson made the mistake of going to play pro baseball instead of coming back to Michigan for his senior year.

Now tell me one OSU QB who has had any success in the NFL. If you say Krenzel I will laugh my a$$ off!

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Mike Tomzack was ok. Kent Graham. Bobby Hoying lasted a little while. Tressel is a QB guy though, and is just now bringing in his own QBs.

Pryor has to know that he is better than Troy Smith at the same point. Troy Smith won the Heisman under JT, and made the title game. Pryor also knows that he is 6'6" rather than 5'10", so he won't be punished in the draft.

Return to “College Sports”