Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

ballparent wrote:ImageImageImage

Sorry ballparent you need to reverse this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

peake wrote:cMO, tgf45, where are you all at????

All I have heard from you all is the SEC is so much faster. UM and Wisconsin both showed that is a misconception!

Sorry some of us have jobs and lives to go on with as to the second that Florida got beat someone has to get on here and start asking where we have went! Very childish if you ask me!

As for the game, i'm not going into it very much but all I can say is that Florida got outplayed outcoached in every aspect of the game and still almost won! I wasn't impressed with a lot of Florida's play calling! You could say you were but not when you put in consideration what they called all year and you can't say that because hardly no one else on here would be liable to because they probably never watched them. But that's my recap! We lost and Michigan played there "best game of the year" and won by 6. So there ya have it, that's all anyone is going to get out of me about the game.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Haha! Best game all year??? 4 turnovers??? Florida's lucky they didn't get beaten by 3 scores. Florida's defense is pathetic... nuff said. Get your head out of the sand and quit making excuses for the SEC... It's an overrated conference. The best? Maybe. By far? Certainly not.
If the SEC is so much better than the Big 10, they sure haven't proved it over the past decade!
Get over yourselves!

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

just what i was about to say fuzzhead. 4 turnovers is a far cry from a team's "best game of the year"

but i do agree with cmo on one account. the play calling and all around coaching by the gators was terrible. michigan never held a very big lead so if florida was just able to capitalize on just one more of those 4 turnovers they would have won, but that didnt happen so Carr goes out with a win.

again, i dont like the wolverines, my feelings toward them is nothing short of hatred however i do respect them. great job winning one for your coach and your seniors who failed to beat Ohio State AND failed to win a bowl game until now :lol: 8)

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

cMo cry me a river. Oh I have to work blah blah. If you had to work on New Years I am sorry, but my profession allows me to have the holidays off. Oh yes I am so childish for calling out someone who has professed the glory of UF and the SEC all year long, preach on worthy disciple, hahaha.

Michigan played and executed a great game plan, I will give you that. Michigan has been banged up since day one. Hart was hurt clear back in week one, Heene in week two, half the oline in has been hurt for the entire season. This was a Michigan team that was healthy, motivated, and finally given the chance to display all their talents.

UF was destroyed up front on both sides of the ball, that is what it came down to. UM's dline controlled the line of scrimmage giving Crable and SS Jamar Adams several opportunities to sack or at least hit Tebow. Hart ran wild, Manningham played Percy Harvin for Michigan's offense, Heene looked great, Arrington made outstanding plays, and the o line man handeled Florida.

Michigan should have dominated, but turned it over 4 times and twice within the 5 yard line when Hart was giving the extra effort.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Peake is very correct. Every play Tebow was hit and rushed. Then Michigan got the ball they ran it right down Floridas throut so it was all Michigan.

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

Brutus and I were watching this game and it was pretty sweet! I'll say this though Michigan played the way other teams including Ohio State(last year) should have played against Florida. Hit'em right in the mouth and put pressure on them and they crack! Oh and the speeeeeed, :lol: :lol:

Now then it's Ohio State's turn to SMACK the SEC in the mouth!!!!

Return to “College Sports”