AP National Champions in Football -- Ohio State

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Re: AP National Champions in Football -- Ohio State

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Lol there is no hope for this one Peake. I think he is either playing ya or simply ignoring your facts lol

As much as I'd love to see OSU win the AP title and get some recognition out of this season, it isn't going to happen. Voters will hold OSU sanctions into account IMO and as Peake stated you can't jump 2 teams ahead of you when your finished and they're playing for the BCS title. OSU may finish #2 at best but #1 not gonna happen.

Regardless where the voters set the buckeyes in January I'm still dang proud of what this team accomplished and how far they've come as all buckeye fans should. No post season sucks no doubt. I think being able to run the table when playing for nothing more than pride is a incredible success knowing that technically what you do won't matter to anyone outside of buckeye nation.

Haters can hate though. Idc who you are a fan of, if your team goes undefeated regardless of schedule, sanctions, coaching changes or bowl bans, you are going to be proud of your time and haters are always gonna be there.

Go Buckeyes!

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

12-0

AP National Champs!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

GoBuckeyes2786 wrote:Lol there is no hope for this one Peake. I think he is either playing ya or simply ignoring your facts lol

As much as I'd love to see OSU win the AP title and get some recognition out of this season, it isn't going to happen. Voters will hold OSU sanctions into account IMO and as Peake stated you can't jump 2 teams ahead of you when your finished and they're playing for the BCS title. OSU may finish #2 at best but #1 not gonna happen.

Regardless where the voters set the buckeyes in January I'm still dang proud of what this team accomplished and how far they've come as all buckeye fans should. No post season sucks no doubt. I think being able to run the table when playing for nothing more than pride is a incredible success knowing that technically what you do won't matter to anyone outside of buckeye nation.

Haters can hate though. Idc who you are a fan of, if your team goes undefeated regardless of schedule, sanctions, coaching changes or bowl bans, you are going to be proud of your time and haters are always gonna be there.

Go Buckeyes!
Absolutely, you should be very proud. Outstanding season.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Ahh just like old times again :122245

Kentucky Trojan
SE

C-Bolt wrote:Ahh just like old times again :122245
...and another pair of gold pants...

right, peake?

:mrgreen:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Kentucky Trojan wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:Ahh just like old times again :122245
...and another pair of gold pants...

right, peake?

Um, to never, ever be sold by a student athlete ever again!!!!!!!!

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Steely Dan wrote:Um, to never, ever be sold by a student athlete ever again!!!!!!!!
Exactly!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

You have to excuse some of these guys peake.......I mean what can you expect from a guy who has named himself a CONDOM!!... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 ......................................... :12224

Kentucky Trojan
SE

abuck76 wrote:You have to excuse some of these guys peake.......I mean what can you expect from a guy who has named himself a CONDOM!!... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 ......................................... :12224
and to everybody else....Merry Christmas!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

That will be the only one they win

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

abuck76 wrote:You have to excuse some of these guys peake.......I mean what can you expect from a guy who has named himself a CONDOM!!... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 ......................................... :12224
wish i had seen this earlier
some funny stuff :lol: :lol:

Return to “College Sports”