Bama Falls.

fightingtigers45
S

Re: Bama Falls.

Post by fightingtigers45 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Says the guy who needed a prayer to see his team beat Louisiana.

I hate ND, they would beat every team in the SEC, except Bama.

The 6 of 9 is a great bragging point, but is more of a commentary on the weakness of other traditional powers, and not the strength of the SEC. They are down as well.
Florida also has three top ten wins and their only loss is to a top five team. More than anyone in the country.

And you are honestly telling me you would take Notre Dame on a neutral field right now against A&M? Or LSU? Really?

Don't get me started on your Buckeyes. If they played Florida's schedule they would have at least 4 losses already. Maybe 5. And another top 10 opponent is looming. They would definitely be teetering on bowl eligibility....oh wait...

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Yes, I'm telling you that.

fightingtigers45
S

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Yes, I'm telling you that.
Then you aren't paying attention I guess.

A&M is on fire. As is LSU.

I can understand if you say ND would beat the others, honestly. Georgia is coached by Richt and Florida has had zero energy since the Georgia game begun. South Carolina lost Lattimore. I can understand those three. But the top three? Idk. Not convinced and if I'm going to battle, I want A&M's offensive line with me. And don't forget Johny F'n Football who is putting up the best numbers from a quarterback in SEC HISTORY. He is laughing at the numbers Cam and Tebow put up.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

A&M played a great game against Bama, they get a deserved boost for that.
This year in isolation, maybe they are a top 10 team, but again, that's a statement on the weakness of the NCAA as a whole.

If "Johnny Football" did that to Bama, what would Braxton do if his O-line held up like A&M.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

If this was a standard year, the SEC would have 6 top 20 teams, which is a great accomplishment.
But, the 6 of 9 is a reflection of them being there because nobody else can be.

fightingtigers45
S

seofan_via_dublin wrote:A&M played a great game against Bama, they get a deserved boost for that.
This year in isolation, maybe they are a top 10 team, but again, that's a statement on the weakness of the NCAA as a whole.

If "Johnny Football" did that to Bama, what would Braxton do if his O-line held up like A&M.
I'd take Manziel over Braxton.

Return to “College Sports”