All Conference

Arizona, a legit contender?..

Post by cool cucumber »

Thoughts after the beatdown of Duke?

farmer
SEOP

Re: Arizona, a legit contender?..

Post by farmer »

Only if they can play like they did during the second half against Duke. Their inconsistent play this year would make them a team you would not want to put money down on. They sure can give anyone trouble if they are playing well.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

farmer wrote:Only if they can play like they did during the second half against Duke. Their inconsistent play this year would make them a team you would not want to put money down on. They sure can give anyone trouble if they are playing well.
Agree with the above. No college team would have beat them the way they played in the 2nd half last night. That was crazy. They've got a lot of freshmen and sophomores so I don't know but I think that was an anomaly last night. They went from 7 down at half to win by 16, unbelievable but true.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

they showed themselves and will probably lose next time out. kinda the way teams get jacked up for Ky then get killed the game after. Ky and Duke are other teams super bowls . MD

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

I wouldn't say Arizona is a legit contender, they played a hell of a game. One thing that was impressive is beating Duke by 16 they really handed it to them an what was impressive is it was an actual 16 point win it wasn't they were up by 5 an kept getting fouled at the end an making there free-throws it was a legit blowout. Good story about them watching press conference afterwards seemed like a bunch of good players they weren't boasting themselves they acted like this is the way it was an that was good to see.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

no they are not legit.they played a good 15 minutes against duke and duke was in foul trouble. i dont think they get by uconn but we will see.

Return to “College Sports”