SEOPS HO

Duke goes down

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Man handled by Arizona

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: Duke goes down

Post by ManitouDan »

totally exposed , loved and cherished every second of it, they got DESTROYED , MANHANDLED, PUNKED , OWNED , that was sweeter than sugar. MD

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

Eventhough I'm not much of a fan of Duke, I was still rooting for the since I had them in the Final Four
Brackets drive me insane

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Duke has been blown out this year. As well as not playing well in other games but then playing well. It has been an up and down season for them. Bringing back Irving many were picking them as the team to win. Even though he played well Duke came up very short in the second half. Arizona has played the same way as Duke this season. Where they have played very well and then played very bad. Just goes to show that on any night a team can get very hot to win.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

5th time in 12 years Duke has been beaten in the round of 16 WHEN THEY ARE SEEDED # 1 ---either overrated or underacheiving. I vote overrated.

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

I'm a huge UNC fan I was glad Duke lost not because I'm a Tarheels fan, but because there is so many people this year that jumped on Duke's bandwagon an now they can shut up lol I believe Dukes problem was that they didnt play much good competition this year an it hurt them, the good teams they played were really early in the season when the teams weren't that good like Butler, Kansas St. an Michigan St., Singler was very inconsistent this year an they basically just had Nolan Smith trying to do everything, I read alot about the stats an history of the past 10 championships, an according to history Duke didn't have that many stats of the past Championship winners, according to history/stats of the last 10 years only Kansas this year has every single stat to compare to the last 10 champions so therefore if Kansas wins it all I wouldn't be surprised I mean they play Richmond tonight they win they play fsu or vcu then if they win that they play either florida or butler to get to the championship that doesn't seem like that hard of a road compared to osu, osu has kentucky then marquette or unc then play the winner of uconn or arizona, heres whats interesting according to the stats/history Pitssburgh had no chance to win it all an look they went out first, Duke had 2 out of 4 stats compared to the stats now there out Ohio State had 3 out of 4 stats so they will probably be the next #1 down an then Kansas had all 4 of 4 stats.

Return to “College Sports”