College Football

ronnie88richards
JV Team

College Football

Post by ronnie88richards »

Thinking about College Football in general, there isn't really any dominate football programs.

I believe every single conference is down this year, I know most of it deals with alot of Freshmen QB's
but come on theres not much power houses as there usually is if any really. Alot of defense's this year are
not that good. Its just crazy to think about. I just have yet to see a team really dominate enough
to be considered the best team in college football. Does anyone else feel this way?

cool cucumber
All Conference

Re: College Football

Post by cool cucumber »

As of right now tOSU is the most dominate team.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Dominate teams in the past had their players stay and not leave for the NFL. One thing is the talent is spread across more schools. With some players wanting to go to some non traditional powers. Many schools have done a lot to improve the football facilities in the last few years. Along with a variety of games now on tv. I would not say Ohio State is a dominate team this year because the offensive line and not being able to run the ball all the time.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I know it was Indiana but the Bucks defense today was as dominate as you can get.

CdP
Indiana came in averaging 40 points and almost 350 passing yards a game, but quarterback Ben Chappell was harassed all day, completing 16 of 26 for 106 yards with two interceptions.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Yes OSU defense was dominate today but the question was about dominate team. OSU inability to be able to run at times keeps it from being dominate on offense. Dominate teams should not have a weak part in their game. If OSU had to count on their line to punch it in on a rainy day with a 1st and goal from the 5 yrd line it would not be something I would bet on getting.. OSU has a good team but not a complete dominate team.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

farmer wrote:Yes OSU defense was dominate today but the question was about dominate team. OSU inability to be able to run at times keeps it from being dominate on offense. Dominate teams should not have a weak part in their game. If OSU had to count on their line to punch it in on a rainy day with a 1st and goal from the 5 yrd line it would not be something I would bet on getting.. OSU has a good team but not a complete dominate team.

Agree 100% OSU has to start run blocking with some consistency, like they were down the stretch last year

Return to “College Sports”