Buckeyes ink #1 QB, Braxton Miller!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Buckeyes ink #1 QB, Braxton Miller!

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Hubber Heights Wayne HS QB Braxton Miller declared his intent to sign with the
Buckeyes today.

He is the #1 QB prospect for the class of 2011, and told Bama, Florida, USC, and Notre Dame to SUCK IT!

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Re: Buckeyes ink #1 QB, Braxton Miller!

Post by oldtrojan »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Hubber Heights Wayne HS QB Braxton Miller declared his intent to sign with the
Buckeyes today.

He is the #1 QB prospect for the class of 2011, and told Bama, Florida, USC, and Notre Dame to SUCK IT!

Doubt He put it quite that way.
Welcome aboard young man,and good luck.
GO BUCKS!!!!

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:He is the #1 QB prospect for the class of 2011, and told Bama, Florida, USC, and Notre Dame to SUCK IT!

:lol:

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Hope his one is better than the last #1 QB that the bucks signed

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

This one is further along in the passing game than the last one.
Going into his senior year, he is a better all around QB than TP was after his senior year,
and doing it against better competition.

He doesn't quite have the stats that Pryor had at this point, but that's due to 1/2 his sophmore year
being missed to a broken leg, and part of his junior year being injured too.

Still has more than 2,000 passing and 1,000 rushing with a year to go though.

He'll have no problem learning the position at the college level for a year while Pryor plays his senior year,
then stepping in and doing well.

One of the major upsides is, he's best friend with a stud LB recruit out of Springfield that OSU wants,
hopefully this gets the ball rolling for that entire class.

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

Your hoping thast TP stays for one more year, but I see him jumping ship after this year. Even more so if OSU makes a run at a national title which they should.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Just_A_Fan wrote:Your hoping thast TP stays for one more year, but I see him jumping ship after this year. Even more so if OSU makes a run at a national title which they should.

Wishful thinking.

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

its not wishful thinking look at there schedule this year, and who came back,

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

TP wont leave unless he is 100% sure he is ready to play at a high level in the NFL.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Just_A_Fan wrote:Your hoping thast TP stays for one more year, but I see him jumping ship after this year. Even more so if OSU makes a run at a national title which they should.

I could care less if he stays or not, but as of right now he's not ready to leave by a long shot.

He needs vast improvements. He has gotten to the level of being a very good college QB,
but he is not yet a great college QB, and far from a NFL prospect.

If he leaves, then it's a good competiton between a 4 year system guy in Bowserman, a three year guy in Kenny Guiten,
and the freshman Heir Aparent Braxton Miller.

The schedule isn't any harder for 2011, and there will be plenty of upperclassmen running back and WR talent to get the offense going.

If TP makes the jump after this year, he will do so with a Heisman trophy and a National title ring, and I won't
be sweating the loss a bit.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

glad to have a new gun onboard. congrats braxton miller. you chose wisely.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

WhiteWhiskers wrote:Hope his one is better than the last #1 QB that the bucks signed

Yeah 2-0 against the team up north, 2 BCS games, a Rose bowl win, 2 big ten championships in his first 2 yrs, not much success.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:

I could care less if he stays or not, but as of right now he's not ready to leave by a long shot.

He needs vast improvements. He has gotten to the level of being a very good college QB,
but he is not yet a great college QB, and far from a NFL prospect.

If he leaves, then it's a good competiton between a 4 year system guy in Bowserman, a three year guy in Kenny Guiten,
and the freshman Heir Aparent Braxton Miller.

The schedule isn't any harder for 2011, and there will be plenty of upperclassmen running back and WR talent to get the offense going.

If TP makes the jump after this year, he will do so with a Heisman trophy and a National title ring, and I won't
be sweating the loss a bit.

The schedule may be a little harder in 2011 just because they have to go to Miami, Penn State and Michigan.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

^^^^^^^

So where does it get harder?

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Hubber Heights Wayne HS QB Braxton Miller declared his intent to sign with the
Buckeyes today.

Wait, He didn't tell RR and Michigan to suck it too? Didn't even consider them I bet :lol: Oh well, look like another 4 years of pounding RR at his own game.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

The day after Braxton signed, we inked Tim Spencer's son out of Illinois.

With Dee Miller's cousin (Braxton) and Tim Spencer's son, we are keeping it in the family

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Buckeyes today.

I'm sure 3 of the 4 will enjoy sticking it up his ______ when the annual "buckeyes lose the big one" time rolls around. (ND still sucks. The other 3 ought to pay tax's in columbus)

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:^^^^^^^

So where does it get harder?

Just the fact that those big games are on the road in 2011, compared to being all home games in 2010 in my oppinion makes the 2011 schedule tougher than this yrs schedule.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Miami is a decent game, Michigan is a walkover, and PSU should be a 14 point victory.

The thought that the tough games are at home this year is a myth.
In fact the Buckeyes two most challenging games will both be on the road this
season, they are just in Iowa and Wisconsin instead of Ann Arbor and Happy Valley.

When your the big dog on the block, and all the other dogs are the size of Spaniels, then
you shouldn't be afraid to play on the road.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

ManitouDan wrote:
Buckeyes today.

I'm sure 3 of the 4 will enjoy sticking it up his ______ when the annual "buckeyes lose the big one" time rolls around. (ND still sucks. The other 3 ought to pay tax's in columbus)

I must have missed that time last January.

Oh, and when did Bama beat OSU? You reaching back into the 1970s? They should just keep thanking God for Colt McCoy's injured shoulder, but they haven't even played OSU.

Meanwhile, Florida has beaten OSU once in football. I wouldn't call that ownership. If it is the standard for ownership, Michigan owns Florida. Meyer and Tressel have the same number of losses against UM.

USC, yep, they have handled OSU, but the NCAA will have a little to say about how USC has found success.

Return to “College Sports”