Michigan #11 Coaches Poll

Peake
SEOP

Re: Michigan #11 Coaches Poll

Post by Peake »

Buddy I have been on since birth.

I guess we have to go play the Packers before we can be legit.

I am not blowing any smoke or saying Michigan is great, I have kept an even keel this entire time, I just find it funny that even after the success Michigan has had we have to keep referring back to "we've seen this before".

I guess having a top 40 defense v a top 110 defense this time last year is just a combo of luck and a poor schedule, nothing to do with coaching or improvement.

froggy48
Riding the Bench

Post by froggy48 »

C-Butt= ENVY!!!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

He is fine I'd rather him say something besides the same thing over and over week in and week out. I get his point but regardless of who we play we keep getting the same we don't know how good or bad you are. It's week 7 I'd say everyone has a solid idea of what type of team we are.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Well I actually picked Michigan to beat NW and said they might have a good year considering how weak the schedule is, so I must l know a little bit,,, as for being 11th ranked in the country like the topic states that's where I won't believe it until I see it,this week the offense finally goes up against a defense ranked in the top 50 ,, c-butt like to see before believe oopps I keep saying that over and over for some reason

froggy48
Riding the Bench

Post by froggy48 »

Believe,don't believe-DON'T CARE!!! GO BLUE !!!!!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Oh so now our offense has to prove something to you too. Gotcha I see how this is going.

Every aspect of our team is unproven until we play our next opponent. I since a theme.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Every year its the same thing over and over "oh this year is different this is not last year" then reality hits and everybody crawls back in there holes,,, AHHH I like just like getting you guys going and you keep taking the bait so why not,,,I don't really give rats a.. how your team does,I almost feel feel good for you all,,, your team has stunk it up for so long its a feel good story Go Blue!!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Every year its the same thing over and over "oh this year is different this is not last year" then reality hits and everybody crawls back in there holes,,, AHHH I like just like getting you guys going and you keep taking the bait so why not,,,I don't really give rats a.. how your team does,I almost feel feel good for you all,,, your team has stunk it up for so long its a feel good story Go Blue!!!
let-um rattle on c-bolt. they dont play penn state or wisconsin this year. im not a fan of either team but the blue just hasnt got what it takes. pretty sloppy perfomances. i agree bolt they really havent played anybody yet.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

No one is rattling on about anything besides saying that we are improved.

Our defense is awful yet that stats say otherwise. Our offense is awful, yet the stats say otherwise. We are awful, yet we are 6-0.

Wisconsin , Nebraska, and OSU have only played a single ranked opponent, yet we have played no one.

Oh we have an easy schedule because we don't play big bad Penn State who really knocked the doors right off of an bad Iowas team 13-3. They have only played a single ranked opponent and got embarrassed at home.

LEts at least tell it like it is. The league is down, that is not our doing.

Will Michigan lose a game or two or three, it is possible, but the remaining schedule Michigan has just as much talent as anyone on it.

We shall see what happens. Congrats btw you're 3-3 and telling me how bad my team is.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Snap! got another one,,boy them rats are still hungry,,,peake belive he said he's not a fan of either,Robinson has thrown 9 ints compared to 10 tds,,must be playing Oklahoma every week

froggy48
Riding the Bench

Post by froggy48 »

C-BUTT- does not give a rats arse but can't wait to troll and try to take over a thread.
Useless hack!

Charge
Varsity

Post by Charge »

I look for them to be 9-3 at the end of regular season.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Michigan IMO is a much improved team this year. I've had the chance to watch them 3-4 times and the defense is far better than the past couple seasons. They may not be the best but far improved. The offense as well seems more in sync this season and playing a lil better but alot of these guys have been around for 2-3 seasons now and have matured and gained alot of experience.

I'm not a Michigan fan in any way shape or form, but hey their 6-0 and playing pretty good ball right now. I'd say at worst their a 9-10 win team

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

And froghead is the dumb rat that keeps taking my cheese and bringing me back! I agree with the previous posts Michigan could have a good year, 9-3 is very reasonable,only stumblng blocks I see maybe Mich State,Illinois, Nebraska,maybe O-State if they could ever get their QB situation straightened out and everybody playing

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

So I am watching "The Experts" just a few minutes ago, and they are giving keys to how MSU will win. Nearly all say make Denard one dimensional, and I can agree to that. The funny part is they are saying how limited he is as a passer, then the next segment is on Martinez from Nebraska and they are basically praising the kid for bringing them back. Despite Denards 500+ total yard game and bringing Michigan back from down 10 at the half, it was Martinez who for the second straight week has proven how ineffective he is as a passer who is impressive.

Very interesting how they got to that point.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

peake wrote:So I am watching "The Experts" just a few minutes ago, and they are giving keys to how MSU will win. Nearly all say make Denard one dimensional, and I can agree to that. The funny part is they are saying how limited he is as a passer, then the next segment is on Martinez from Nebraska and they are basically praising the kid for bringing them back. Despite Denards 500+ total yard game and bringing Michigan back from down 10 at the half, it was Martinez who for the second straight week has proven how ineffective he is as a passer who is impressive.

Very interesting how they got to that point.
I agree 100% even though he went off on OSU with his feet in the 2nd half he couldnt through a ball in the ocean if he was in a boat...

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Denard throws to a spot. If a receiver is able to get to that spot, then its a completion. If the defender gets there, its an INT.

To defend DR's passing attack, you simply get to the spot first.

He's not a good "thrower" at all, possibly one of the worst ever, but he is becoming a decent QB, in that he can lead his team.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

I can see OSU beating both Illinois and Michigan (both who haven't played anyone yet this year) and everyone would be calling it an upset just because of records (wins-losses) but I don't agree. Illinois has a lot of work to do on offense and Michigan hasn't proven to me to have that great of a defense. Wait a couple more weeks and we'll definitely find out..

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Martinez got plenty of help from Ohio state in the 2nd half as well lol

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

@Dubs---Worst of all time? Seriously come on. IS he great, absolutely not, but even close to the worst when THE WORST is your current backup, lets be real here.

@fanofsports---why is this about OSU all of a sudden, you do notice this is a Michigan thread right?

Denard as a passer looks like Joe Montana compared to Martinez.

Return to “College Sports”