What to expect CFB Poll by Playoff Committee on Nov 27th

farmer
SEOP

Re: What to expect CFB Poll by Playoff Committee on Nov 27th

Post by farmer »

Losing QB Milton hurt whatever slim chance UCF had to make the playoffs.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

farmer wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:25 pm Losing QB Milton hurt whatever slim chance UCF had to make the playoffs.
Agreed. Wouldn't surprise me to see their streak come to a bitter end next weekend.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

farmer wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:48 pm
The General wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:10 pm
farmer wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:57 pm Saying that Ohio State would lose if they had to play someone else's schedule. You play the teams on your schedule. Just like UCF did last year and beat an SEC team in the Bowl Game. Stats mean some but you play the game even if it doesn't look good. Just like that team that has played Mercer, Louisville, Arkansas State, Louisanna Layfette and The Citadel.
So what are you saying?....Ohio should be in the playoffs?
No with Ohio having a record of 8 - 4 they should not be in the playoffs.
As for The Ohio State University they have only lost 1 game and have won the rest. The object is to win the game. Which they have done except the one game. Based on different years they should not even be considered but this year teams are not making a case to be way above the rest. Just saying stats and metrics have some good ways to help predict what will happen. The games are still played on the field. I think this is a play in week between Georgia, Oklahoma and The Ohio State University. Each needs to show what they can do for an entire game.
Pay no mind to the Buckeye hating dipshits on here.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Notre Dame is still overrated, barely hanging on against an under .500 USC team so they're gonna get beat in one semifinal. Oklahoma will have their "revenge tour" this weekend and beat Texas and make the the playoffs unless Georgia can beat beat Alabama. If Georgia wins the playoffs will end up like this 1.) Clemson 2.) Georgia 3.) Notre Dame 4.)Alabama. If not: 1.)Alabama 2.)Clemson 3.)Notre Dame 4.)Oklahoma. (Ohio State is in if they beat NW and both Oklahoma and Georgia lose ).

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Talk about thin skinned... come on man.
Looks like the General is just presenting facts.
Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:58 pm
farmer wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:48 pm
The General wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:10 pm

So what are you saying?....Ohio should be in the playoffs?
No with Ohio having a record of 8 - 4 they should not be in the playoffs.
As for The Ohio State University they have only lost 1 game and have won the rest. The object is to win the game. Which they have done except the one game. Based on different years they should not even be considered but this year teams are not making a case to be way above the rest. Just saying stats and metrics have some good ways to help predict what will happen. The games are still played on the field. I think this is a play in week between Georgia, Oklahoma and The Ohio State University. Each needs to show what they can do for an entire game.
Pay no mind to the Buckeye hating dipshits on here.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

AS OF TODAY

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame (just because they are undefeated - I do not believe they are a top 4 team)
4. Georgia
5. Ohio State
6. Oklahoma
7. Michigan
8. UCF (wont be considered with QB out)
9-10. Doesn’t matter (arguments can be made for several)

Notre Dame with no more games they are in regardless of who wins and loses.
I think Alabama is in regardless if they beat Georgia or not.
Clemson is in with a win (and possibly even if they lose)
Let’s say those all are in regardless that leaves one spot.

* if Georgia beats Bama thats the 4 and the debate becomes the ranking.
* if Alabama beats Georgia:
Ohio State edges out Oklahoma with a decisive win against Northwestern, if Oklahoma beats Texas in a close game.
Ohio State is in for sure with a win and an Oklahoma loss.
Oklahoma is in for sure with a win over Texas and an OSU loss.
Oklahoma edges out Ohio State with a decisive win over Texas and Ohio State struggles with Northwestern.

A Clemson loss could possibly open another spot up for both Oklahoma and Ohio State.

A lot of football to play this coming weekend.....

The General
All State

Post by The General »

The General wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:45 pm * * Consider the 6 teams who are still viable.... here are the metrics I use...
1)Total Yards offensively
2) Total yards given up defensively
3) Points Per Game-Offensively
4) Points Per Game allowed defensively
5) Offensive Efficiency-I use ESPN but S&l Outsiders is good also
6) Defensive Efficiency
7) Yards Per Carry on Offense
8) Yards Per Carry Allowed
9) Yards Passing Per Attempt Offensively
10) Yards passing Per Attempt allowed
11) Turnover Ratio..For/Against
Georgia is 12th in the Country in Total yards offensively. Playing in the MOST ELITE Conference and Division in America. They have gained 757 yards less than ohio In 195 less plays.

Georgia is 14th in the country in Total yards allowed. ohio is 73rd playing that schedule.

Georgia Averages 40.1 Pts Per Game in THE BEST Division and Conference in America. ohio averages 43 points a game in the WORST conference in America running 16 more plays a game....

Georgia gives up 17.2 pts Per Game. ohio gives up 26 pts Per Game....

Georgia is ranked 3rd in the country in Offensive Efficiency....ohio is 7th.....

Georgia is ranked 4th in Defensive Efficiency in the country. ohio is ranked 42nd......

Georgia averages 6.3 Yds Per Carry...ohio averages 4.6 YPC

Georgia allows opponents 4.0 Yds Per Carry.....ohio allows 4.5 YPC

Georgia averages 9.4 Yds Per Pass Attempt(Between Fromm and JFields)...ohio averages 8.9 YPPA with Haskins...

Georgia allows 5.8 Yds Per Pass Attempt....ohio allows 7.3 Yds Per Pass Attempt....

The Turnover ratio is JUST ABOUT EQUAL between these 2 outfits...But take it away just a little bit more than than they give it away...Which is ALWAYS good......

Now Georgia has a rematch with one of THE BEST football teams in College Football History as of NOW...

ohio plays another big 14 slug-pug like Michigan.....

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Here are positional rankings of the six PROBABLE Playoff possibilities...Unless they all get their ass beat in Championship Saturday :lol: :lol: Sans kickers.......And I know more than you..... ;)

QBS
1)Twin T's/Jalen Hurts....Jalen is 26-2 as a starter and SO Improved under Coach Enos...And Tua?...Well :lol:
2)K Murray
3)Fromm/JFields
4)Haskins....Because of his accuracy
5)Lawrence...The MOST productive Freshman QB ever...And the best......
6)Book

RBs(as a Group)
1) THE TIDE..Would take DHARRIS/JJACOBS/and Najee over ANY group I have EVER seen Overall
2)Georgia(And it is darn close with Swift being healthy)....The "New Deal" Holyfield is HELL
3)Clemson...Etienne is a Bitch
4)SOONER...Sermon and Brooks have been really effective in the loss of RAnderson...
5)ohio....The twins Weber and Dobbins are pretty effective at what they do
6)ND.....It is Dexter and he is explosive

Wide-outs/In-line/Hbacks
1)THE TIDE.....Jeudy..Henry Ruggs..DSmith...ISmith...and the MOST electric rookie in the country in JWaddell?....What can you say?
2)Clemson.....Look above...Ross..THiggins..Rodgers.....So darn good and deep
3)SOONER....Hollywood and CD Lamb is all you need to know...Guarantee it
4)Georgia....coming into their own and coming hard!!...So talented with MHardman...IMauta..RRidley..JHolliman..and TGodwin...deal with it
5)ohio....They have some older guys that can run outside the Hash...Some guys who can catch the mesh and run with it against Man.....Not real talented route runners
6)ND.....they go as far as Boykin,Claypool,and Mack take them....NOT ANYWHERE NEAR the level of the 1st 4 groups on this list

O-Line
1)SOONER....Tremendous group
2)Ga....Just keep plugging and playing...So many injuries
3)THE TIDE.....Experienced and Efficient
4)Clemson...Maybe a little overrated....But still and effective group
5)ND....Solid as always
6)ohio...They have a leadfoot back there at QB....But they give him a HELL of lot of time to throw it.....

D-Line..
1)Clemson....What can you say?
2)THE TIDE....The Nations best 3 man front with the best 0 and Shade Technique interior lineman by far in America in QWilliams
3)ND....Punishing
4)ohio...Can play against anything at em
5)Ga....Talented....But young
6)Sooner....Pretty darn good...They get hurt in space

LBs..
1)THE TIDE....Not even close....With MWilson and DMoses on the inside....AJennings and CMiller on the outside...The Nations best
2)ND....Tough and fast
3)Ga....Getting more experienced and better!!..That is for sure...
4)Clemson.....Still not a strength ..IMO
5)SOONER... Guys are tough and can run....But dont make BIG plays
6)ohio..Can play against a slug-pug and have gap integrity like a UM....But will get smoked against an athletic offense who knows how to use the field and play

DBs..
1A and B.....Quickly.....THE TIDE and Georgia....Not even close between these groups and the rest.....
3)ND
4)ohio
5)Clemson
6)SOONER

Feel free to debate...Any ohio HOMER....Any Just a College football fan!!....BUT.........Have facts, or at least valid opinions to prove me wrong.....

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The General wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm Here are positional rankings of the six PROBABLE Playoff possibilities...Unless they all get their ass beat in Championship Saturday :lol: :lol: Sans kickers.......And I know more than you..... ;)

QBS
1)Twin T's/Jalen Hurts....Jalen is 26-2 as a starter and SO Improved under Coach Enos...And Tua?...Well :lol:
2)K Murray
3)Fromm/JFields
4)Haskins....Because of his accuracy
5)Lawrence...The MOST productive Freshman QB ever...And the best......
6)Book

RBs(as a Group)
1) THE TIDE..Would take DHARRIS/JJACOBS/and Najee over ANY group I have EVER seen Overall
2)Georgia(And it is darn close with Swift being healthy)....The "New Deal" Holyfield is HELL
3)Clemson...Etienne is a Bitch
4)SOONER...Sermon and Brooks have been really effective in the loss of RAnderson...
5)ohio....The twins Weber and Dobbins are pretty effective at what they do
6)ND.....It is Dexter and he is explosive

Wide-outs/In-line/Hbacks
1)THE TIDE.....Jeudy..Henry Ruggs..DSmith...ISmith...and the MOST electric rookie in the country in JWaddell?....What can you say?
2)Clemson.....Look above...Ross..THiggins..Rodgers.....So darn good and deep
3)SOONER....Hollywood and CD Lamb is all you need to know...Guarantee it
4)Georgia....coming into their own and coming hard!!...So talented with MHardman...IMauta..RRidley..JHolliman..and TGodwin...deal with it
5)ohio....They have some older guys that can run outside the Hash...Some guys who can catch the mesh and run with it against Man.....Not real talented route runners
6)ND.....they go as far as Boykin,Claypool,and Mack take them....NOT ANYWHERE NEAR the level of the 1st 4 groups on this list

O-Line
1)SOONER....Tremendous group
2)Ga....Just keep plugging and playing...So many injuries
3)THE TIDE.....Experienced and Efficient
4)Clemson...Maybe a little overrated....But still and effective group
5)ND....Solid as always
6)ohio...They have a leadfoot back there at QB....But they give him a HELL of lot of time to throw it.....

D-Line..
1)Clemson....What can you say?
2)THE TIDE....The Nations best 3 man front with the best 0 and Shade Technique interior lineman by far in America in QWilliams
3)ND....Punishing
4)ohio...Can play against anything at em
5)Ga....Talented....But young
6)Sooner....Pretty darn good...They get hurt in space

LBs..
1)THE TIDE....Not even close....With MWilson and DMoses on the inside....AJennings and CMiller on the outside...The Nations best
2)ND....Tough and fast
3)Ga....Getting more experienced and better!!..That is for sure...
4)Clemson.....Still not a strength ..IMO
5)SOONER... Guys are tough and can run....But dont make BIG plays
6)ohio..Can play against a slug-pug and have gap integrity like a UM....But will get smoked against an athletic offense who knows how to use the field and play

DBs..
1A and B.....Quickly.....THE TIDE and Georgia....Not even close between these groups and the rest.....
3)ND
4)ohio
5)Clemson
6)SOONER

Feel free to debate...Any ohio HOMER....Any Just a College football fan!!....BUT.........Have facts, or at least valid opinions to prove me wrong.....
The first good post I have read from you in a while. Still all opinion based but at least you had some explanation for your opinions.

I will agree with 75% of it. I would have Haskins at #2 with Murray.

I would definitely have OSUs LBs at the bottom of the list as well.

RBs as a group would be Georgia 5th and OSU 3rd. I've seen what Geoegias backs did against the one decent defense they played. Not much.

O line would be OSU 4th and ND 5th, Clemson 6th.

Wide outs would be a 3 way tie between Bama, Clemson and OSU. I feel as if there is a huge separation between those 3 and the rest and a razor thin margin between the 2. BTW, OSU receivers run terrific routes. You may not like their schemes, but they run crisp routes.

D line- flip OSU to 3 and ND 4. I've seen all 6 of those D lines get gashed this year. All are extremely good, none as good as we have seen from OSU, Bama and Clemson in past years. With Bosa OSU would be a clear #1.

Agreed on the D backs. OSU cleans up the penalties and they can easy be debated as higher.

I will add special teams to the mix:

1. OSU- tremendous punter, starting KO field position both ways has been stellar.
2. Clemson/Bama
4. Oklahoma just due to their return ability on both punt and KO
5. Georgia- they have speed on special teams but looked lackluster in their only premiere game this year vs LSU. I can't really count the rest of that schedule they've played.
6. ND- sound special teams but they just lack speed. As a whole, ND is by far the slowest team you've put in this top 6. Its the only team to not have "SEC" speed all over the field. One on one I think they get gashed at about every position on the field during the course of a game. That's the main reason a slower Michigan team held them in check and vise versa during that opening game between those 2.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Valenth wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 am
dazed&confused wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:00 am Yea I'm not sure they jump.the Buckeyes over Oklahoma yet. A lot depends on the championship games. What happens if Georgia gets by Alabama?
If Georgia beats Alabama... We once again have two SEC teams in the playoff.... I hate to say it... But it's the truth.
If Bammer falls they will fall no farther than 4. Anyone else and they would be out.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:23 pm
dazed&confused wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:00 am Yea I'm not sure they jump.the Buckeyes over Oklahoma yet. A lot depends on the championship games. What happens if Georgia gets by Alabama?
If Georgia beats Alabama... We once again have two SEC teams in the playoff.... I hate to say it... But it's the truth.
If Bammer falls they will fall no farther than 4. Anyone else and they would be out.
But the question is......why?

Just because they are Bama and they ranked them #1 all year? Why should they still be in with a loss?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Just because they are Bama and they ranked them #1 all year? Why should they still be in with a loss?
Nobody has ended any game with them closer than 22 points and everyone can have ONE bad game a year , especially one in the same conference as some up here should relate . The difference is if they lose it will be close, not a blowout and Georgia would be 12-1 and not 6-6.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Not for sure without looking it up but it happened to them in the last few years and they kept them in.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:50 pm

Not for sure without looking it up but it happened to them in the last few years and they kept them in.
My point being this-

Their best win was against a very mediocre LSU team. Then you have to go to wins over A&M and Miss State who are both 8-4 and 5-3/4-4 in conference play. I agree that A&M is a borderline top 25 team but Miss State is NOT. Yet they will keep them propped up in the top 25 in order to strengthen Bama's schedule.

Non Conference schedule- Mercer, Louisville, Arkansas State, LA-Lafayette and The Citadel. Are you kidding me? Nearly HALF of their schedule are complete cupcake teams. Granted when the Louisville game was scheduled, they were still semi relevant. But not at all now. Plus less conference games than the other Power 5 conference schools.

There is a lot of power in these teams being ranked up at the top from the beginning. Its strategic placement. All we have heard is how great Bama is.....and I agree that they are good......but we wont know how great they are until the SEC championship game vs Georgia who already had a major letdown against a mediocre LSU team.

I will say this- If Georgia would happen to knock off Bama this weekend and they do it by 10+ points, Bama should be OUT....as in no consideration unless OSU and OK both stumble in their conference championship games.

If Georgia beats Bama and OSU and OK both win, Bama should be OUT. Their schedule sucks and if they cant stay healthy enough after that schedule to beat Georgia, they dont deserve to be in the top 4. I for one wont buy the hype on a team that has played that schedule.

The committee must put conference championships near the top of the list of qualifiers to be in their top 4.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Here's the reality. Bama will win and knock out Georgia. If the committee has Okie ranked as 5 tonight, it will take a blowout win by the Bucks or an outright loss by the Sooners for tOSU to make it in. Question is if ND stays at 3.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

2 things we have in our favor-

OSU beat Maryland (on the road) who beat Texas (at Texas).

OSU dismantled scUM by a much larger margin than ND did, both playing scUM at home.

So with an OSU win and OK loss, there is an outside chance that OSU jumps ND after adding another top 25 win to their resume as long as they take care of NW.

I agree that style points do matter. Cannot turn the ball over (ala JT Barrett) like OSU did vs Wisky in last years B1G matchup and let NW hang around.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

So let me get these Things straight :lol:
*ohio goes from giving up 51 to Mary(Who just scored 3 on PSU) and a failed easy pitch and catch in the end zone for the winning 2-pt conversion ...To one of the "ELITE " 4 in the country after getting a win over slugpug UM and giving up 39?....Dont the other 10 games count and all that "BRILLIANT" play? :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Give up ALL these points and havent faced 1 Explosive offense. NOT 1......

*SOONER beat TCU by 25.Gave up 275 yards....ohio wins by 12 and would have been beat if TCU doesnt give the ball to them 3 times including 2-Sixes....And ohio gave up 511 yards....

*ohio doesnt run the football at an elite level even against their poor schedule. They average 4.6 YPC... Compared to SOONER at 7YPC...Clemson at 6.6 YPC..Georgia at 6.3..and THE TIDE at 5.3...ND is the same....They dont stop the run well either. Give up 4.5 YPC..Compared to SOONER at 4.1(in the B!G 10)..Ga at 4.1...ND at 3.7 YPC...THE TIDE at 3.3..And Clemson at 2.2 YPC..

*ohio isnt as successful throwing it, of course, as THE TIDE...SOONER....or Georgia...ohio avgs 8.9 yds Per Passing Attempt...SOONER and THE TIDE AVERAGE almost 3 MORE YDS Per Attempt :lol: .....Ga avgs 9.4 YPA...ND and Clemson are at 8.3..Fromm,TTs,KM,and Book all have higher completion % than ohio's Clodhopper....The rookie TL is just behind him....Fromm,TTs,and KM are have a higher QBR...

*ohio is 73rd in the country in PassingYards Per Attempt allowed at 7.3 PPA...EVEN playing against ALL that QB CHURN in the big 14.....SOONER just a tad worse at 8.1 YPA(Again..In the B1G 10)....ND is at 5.4..THE TIDE at 5.7...Ga at 5.8 ..and Clemson at 6.6

ohio owns wins over teams who are 61-71 combined(BEST finish?..69-75) Under 500.....

ohio has beat 3 teams with a winning record..1/2 teams in America's worse conference DID NOT have winning records.....

ohio has a win over a 2-10 THE OSU who is ranked 123rd out of 130 Power-5 teams....

They have a win over 1-11 Rutgers who is ranked 117th...

They have beat the 82nd Ranked team in America in INDY,who is 5-7....Not convincingly

They have beat the 74th ranked team in America in Tulane who is 6-6....

ohio beat the 71st ranked 5-7 Mary 52-51..... :lol:

Beat a 6-6 Minny team who is ranked 59th in the country....Not convincingly

Beat a 57th ranked Nebraska team who is 4-8 by 5 pts and should have lost.......

They beat a helpless Spart who couldnt Score in a female prison with a money clip full of 20's...With early X-Mas gifts from spart

They beat an overvalued PSU team who choked out a 2TD lead in the last 6 minutes...An outfit who barley beat Rut,Iowa,Indy,Appy,Spart,and an average Bucky.....Not exactly a Gauntlet of opponents...

And Purdue ran through them like poop through a goose...Like poop through a Tin Horn..by 29

Now ohio is getting ready to play the "Champion" out of the 2nd worst division in college football.....an 8-4 ballclub that S&P has ranked the 78 th best team in America...ohio has beat 2 top 25 teams...(MAYBE)

*Does this look like a Playoff team?...As far as the whole season goes?..THE SOS.....NOPE
*Has ohio shown game control in the majority of their 48 QTRs?...24 Halves?...12 Games?....No way in Hell
*Has ohio passed the eye test all season?.....Hell no
*Has ohio shown throughout his entire season that they are deserving?...HELL NO
*Is ohio 1 of the 4 BEST teams in America based on the entire season(Offfense...Defense...Special Teams?)...HELL NO
*And based on Metrics?......NOT EVEN close....Have only been WITH THE ELITE in throwing it

ohio did run more plays than anyone else :lol: :lol: Pinnochio at his stat-padding best :lol: But STILL averaged around a Yard less Per Play than Georgia and Clemson....Around 2 yards per play less than THE TIDE....And a Whopping 2.5 yds per play less than Sooner....SOONER ran about 190 less plays than ohio.But had between 4-500 more yards and scored nearly 100 MORE points than ohio :lol: :lol: ...RTR

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

The General wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:07 pm So let me get these Things straight :lol:
*ohio goes from giving up 51 to Mary(Who just scored 3 on PSU) and a failed easy pitch and catch in the end zone for the winning 2-pt conversion ...To one of the "ELITE " 4 in the country after getting a win over slugpug UM and giving up 39?....Dont the other 10 games count and all that "BRILLIANT" play? :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Give up ALL these points and havent faced 1 Explosive offense. NOT 1......

*SOONER beat TCU by 25.Gave up 275 yards....ohio wins by 12 and would have been beat if TCU doesnt give the ball to them 3 times including 2-Sixes....And ohio gave up 511 yards....

*ohio doesnt run the football at an elite level even against their poor schedule. They average 4.6 YPC... Compared to SOONER at 7YPC...Clemson at 6.6 YPC..Georgia at 6.3..and THE TIDE at 5.3...ND is the same....They dont stop the run well either. Give up 4.5 YPC..Compared to SOONER at 4.1(in the B!G 10)..Ga at 4.1...ND at 3.7 YPC...THE TIDE at 3.3..And Clemson at 2.2 YPC..

*ohio isnt as successful throwing it, of course, as THE TIDE...SOONER....or Georgia...ohio avgs 8.9 yds Per Passing Attempt...SOONER and THE TIDE AVERAGE almost 3 MORE YDS Per Attempt :lol: .....Ga avgs 9.4 YPA...ND and Clemson are at 8.3..Fromm,TTs,KM,and Book all have higher completion % than ohio's Clodhopper....The rookie TL is just behind him....Fromm,TTs,and KM are have a higher QBR...

*ohio is 73rd in the country in PassingYards Per Attempt allowed at 7.3 PPA...EVEN playing against ALL that QB CHURN in the big 14.....SOONER just a tad worse at 8.1 YPA(Again..In the B1G 10)....ND is at 5.4..THE TIDE at 5.7...Ga at 5.8 ..and Clemson at 6.6

ohio owns wins over teams who are 61-71 combined(BEST finish?..69-75) Under 500.....

ohio has beat 3 teams with a winning record..1/2 teams in America's worse conference DID NOT have winning records.....

ohio has a win over a 2-10 THE OSU who is ranked 123rd out of 130 Power-5 teams....

They have beat the 82nd Ranked team in America in INDY,who is 5-7....Not convincingly

Beat a 57th ranked Nebraska team who is 4-8 by 5 pts and should have lost.......

They beat a helpless Spart who couldnt Score in a female prison with a money clip full of 20's...With early X-Mas gifts from spart

They beat an overvalued PSU team who choked out a 2TD lead in the last 6 minutes...An outfit who barley beat Rut,Iowa,Indy,Appy,Spart,and an average Bucky.....Not exactly a Gauntlet of opponents...

And Purdue ran through them like poop through a goose...Like poop through a Tin Horn..by 29

Now ohio is getting ready to play the "Champion" out of the 2nd worst division in college football.....an 8-4 ballclub that S&P has ranked the 78 th best team in America...ohio has beat 2 top 25 teams...(MAYBE)

*Does this look like a Playoff team?...As far as the whole season goes?..THE SOS.....NOPE
*Has ohio shown game control in the majority of their 48 QTRs?...24 Halves?...12 Games?....No way in Hell
*Is ohio 1 of the 4 BEST teams in America based on the entire season(Offfense...Defense...Special Teams?)...HELL NO
*And based on Metrics?......NOT EVEN close....Have only been WITH THE ELITE in throwing it

ohio did run more plays than anyone else :lol: :lol: Pinnochio at his stat-padding best :lol: But STILL averaged around a Yard less Per Play than Georgia and Clemson....Around 2 yards per play less than THE TIDE....And a Whopping 2.5 yds per play less than Sooner....SOONER ran about 190 less plays than ohio.But had between 4-500 more yards and scored nearly 100 MORE points than ohio :lol: :lol: ...RTR
Jesus dude, do you have a job? You should be head of Microsoft if you would put half as much effort in as you do hating on Ohio State. Really!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:17 pm
The General wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:07 pm So let me get these Things straight :lol:

Jesus dude, do you have a job? You should be head of Microsoft if you would put half as much effort in as you do hating on Ohio State. Really!
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

If Georgia does beat Alabama... Alabama would still make playoffs having the sole loss to the SEC Champion and being the best 1 loss team in the country... And the committee didn't regard conference champions like they did last year. What would be the difference.

Return to “College Sports”