Kentucky still 2nd in SEC

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Kentucky still 2nd in SEC

Post by PointerFan02 »

UK holds on to 2nd place tonight, according to the announcers, after beating South Carolina.

I missed most of the game, but I guess Crawford had a great outing. Scored 30+ points?

tubby
Varsity

Re: Kentucky still 2nd in SEC

Post by tubby »

Yeah, he had 35 pts.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

U.K. is still hanging in there.

Bubblegumhuffy
Riding the Bench

Post by Bubblegumhuffy »

I think according to most analysts that UK is basically in the Tournament excluding a complete letdown. Many are saying that Florida is now out of the Tournament and that the game may have some impact but that Kentucky with an RPI around 47 and a SOS at 8, they are in. The only loss that really looks bad, is Gardner Webb. The bad loss to San Diego doesnt look so bad now since their RPI is at 109 which is not that bad. If UK wins against Florida, they are in, if they lose, they need a few wins in the SEC Tournament.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Bubblegumhuffy wrote:I think according to most analysts that UK is basically in the Tournament excluding a complete letdown. Many are saying that Florida is now out of the Tournament and that the game may have some impact but that Kentucky with an RPI around 47 and a SOS at 8, they are in. The only loss that really looks bad, is Gardner Webb. The bad loss to San Diego doesnt look so bad now since their RPI is at 109 which is not that bad. If UK wins against Florida, they are in, if they lose, they need a few wins in the SEC Tournament.

I think that the 45 point loss to Vanderbilt doesn't help them though. But, I am with you, I think that they are in as of right now. I hope so anyway.....

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Bubblegumhuffy wrote:I think according to most analysts that UK is basically in the Tournament excluding a complete letdown. Many are saying that Florida is now out of the Tournament and that the game may have some impact but that Kentucky with an RPI around 47 and a SOS at 8, they are in. The only loss that really looks bad, is Gardner Webb. The bad loss to San Diego doesnt look so bad now since their RPI is at 109 which is not that bad. If UK wins against Florida, they are in, if they lose, they need a few wins in the SEC Tournament.

The loss to San Diego still looks horrible...Im sorry...

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

fightingtigers45 wrote:

The loss to San Diego still looks horrible...Im sorry...

I don't think there is such a thing as a good looking loss but, the San Diego loss is one you wouldn't take home to show your parents. It's ugly.

Return to “College Sports”