Are You kidding Me? Pryor Not Making Decision Wednesday

someoverkill
JV Team

Post by someoverkill »

I say it will be Michigan or PennState. This guy needs to be the #1 and he will get it at either of those two schools. I would say that Rodriguez has to be putting out everything he has to land this guy. He probably wants to go to Ohio State to win immediately, but he could go to either of the other schools and be the soul focal point the next 3 years.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

THis guy is killing me. I am sarted to be turned off by him.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

This is ridiculous...Pryor is using his lack of time as an excuse...A lot of recruits also play basketball...He needs to make a decision...This will open up the door for recruits in the future to delay their commitments...

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

well give the kid a break he has recruitng school and basketball

if he needs more time well he can have it dont want him rushing into anything he wont be happy with later

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

I would say that he is starting to get a big head from all of this and he is enjoying the attention. This will turn alot of folks off, especially those fans from the school he does not choose.

My guess is that he will be a Buckeye because he wants to play QB in the NFL and by going to Michigan and playing for RR he won't be prepared to be an NFL QB in their system. JMHO.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

its osu

i hate to say it but its happening

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Mister B wrote:I would say that he is starting to get a big head from all of this and he is enjoying the attention. This will turn alot of folks off, especially those fans from the school he does not choose.

My guess is that he will be a Buckeye because he wants to play QB in the NFL and by going to Michigan and playing for RR he won't be prepared to be an NFL QB in their system. JMHO.
well thats not true

your guess is wrong how bout you and anyone else dosent bring up that retared comment of if someone goes to OSU they will be more preped for nfl QB than OSU its big ten football it dosent matter of the type of offense or the team its skill and one can go anywhere and still be a good QB

name one osu qb that wasnt a NFL BUST and smith ill give him a few more years of backup before he drops

gh123
JV Team

Are You kidding Me? Pryor Not Making Decision Wednesday

Post by gh123 »

A number of schools will likely have to wait a little longer than anticipated to find out if they're landing their quarterback of the future.

Jeannette (Pa.) High School quarterback Terrelle Pryor told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review late Tuesday night that he will not sign a national letter of intent on Wednesday.

"I'm 100 percent sure I'm not signing," Pryor said, according to the newspaper. "It's a tough decision and I'm still trying to decide between Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State."

Pryor did tell the newspaper that he had eliminated Oregon from his list because it was too far from home.

The 6-foot-6, 227-pound Pryor is ESPN's fourth-ranked prospect overall and top quarterback.

He was expected to appear on ESPNU at noon on Wednesday to possibly announce his intentions. Jeannette coach Ray Reitz told the Tribune-Review that Pryor will meet with the media, but it was not clear if he would appear on the program.

Saw this on ESPN. This is getting RIDICULOUS! This just leads me to believe he is soaking up this whole media circus thing. I'm really tired of hearing about whether it will be Michigan-Ohio State-or Penn State...

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Kid is obviously an attention whore.

Here's hoping he doesn't wear scarlet and gray.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

BigMacCauley55...grow some skin and let it thicken up.

Name one QB out of RR's offense that is playing in the NFL at QB?

Pat White, as much as I love him, is not an NFL QB, he is an athlete playing college QB and you can get away with that in college, not the NFL.

Even the Falcons had to make Mick Vick into a drop back passer to get by in the NFL.

If Pryor wants to be an NFL QB then he had better play for a coach that has experience in preparing a kid for that position, RR does not have that track record and him being the coach at Michigan ain't going to change him. Yes, his offense the first year or 2 will be a watered down version of what he ran at WVU because he doesn't have the players he needs now, but Pryor needs to look out for his best interest.

After looking at the past couple of Super Bowl winning QB's it would look to me like he might want to consider an SEC school, maybe Tennesse or Mississippi. ;-)

ohioguy
Waterboy

Post by ohioguy »

Bottom line: he knows exactly where he is going and wants to BS a little more before he says.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

ohioguy...

Your last post may be much closer to the truth then most people think or even care to admit.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

All he wants is attention, but i wish he would freakin sign.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

mister b i like the last bit of your post

i have changed my mined so much about rich he has ruined Michigan football

he is changing to a spread which isnt ran in the nfl and he just dosent seem right

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

How can you say he's ruined Michigan football? His job is to win not run whatever is ran in the NFL, because we might not get TP people are freaking out. So what if they dont get him, if he doesn't want to come to Michigan because he doesn't feel it will prepare him for the NFL so what move on and get someone next year. They will be just fine with the players they have now.

schenk11
All Conference

Post by schenk11 »

Not trying to stir up the OSU people but Tressel hasn't exactly flooded the NFL with QB's. There may be a few on rosters, but none are doing anything.

BLITZBURG
Riding the Bench

Post by BLITZBURG »

Hopefully UM doesn't do anything to upset RR,he may up and leave if something doesn't go right.I think what BM55 is saying is that running the spread option is not going to be appealing to big time recruits that are banking on the NFL.Proof in point-Mallett transferring,to me that's a big loss,he will definately be playing on Sundays.RR will do fine once he gets his style of athletes,but will miss out on some major recruits that Carr would have landed.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

BLITZBURG wrote:Hopefully UM doesn't do anything to upset RR,he may up and leave if something doesn't go right.I think what BM55 is saying is that running the spread option is not going to be appealing to big time recruits that are banking on the NFL.Proof in point-Mallett transferring,to me that's a big loss,he will definately be playing on Sundays.RR will do fine once he gets his style of athletes,but will miss out on some major recruits that Carr would have landed.
yes that is it

thanks blitiz for the detail

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

I understand what he is saying but to act like RR is going to ruin Michigan because he doesn't run an NFL offense is dumb and they can still get top recruits with this system there are 2 top dual-Qb recruits with interest for next year, and Rich Rod will land some recruits that Carr would have missed out on.

Return to “College Sports”