Camden Miller and Michael Porrini leave Western Carolina

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Brigham is, in NO WAY WHATSOEVER, thug-like. He is by far one of the nicest athletes you could ever meet, and better yet, dream to have play on your team. He is a friend to everyone, and an enemy to no one (unless your the guy he's stealing the ball from :lol: :lol: ). Definitely one of the classiest young men I've met in quite a while. I wish there could be more people like him in our lives...Congrats to Brig in everything he is doing, as we know you will surely succeed in whatever you put your mind to. Keep up the good work!

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Ditto...RRR, ITHC and wdt. The kid is a class act and we are one lucky bunch in this area to be able to watch and follow him in his college career. He is humble, caring and a great mentor for our younger kids!

Once a Tiger (or Tigerette), always a Tiger!
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

IronTigerMum wrote:Ditto...RRR, ITHC and wdt. The kid is a class act and we are one lucky bunch in this area to be able to watch and follow him in his college career. He is humble, caring and a great mentor for our younger kids!

ditto to the Mum........

downtown22
Waterboy

Post by downtown22 »

I guess I got the wrong picture. I just saw more of the big flashy diamonds in the ears, baggy clothes tilted hats. Nothing was "thug" like on the court and your right i've never talked to him off the court. But it just seemed to me that after leaving Ironton and joining South Webster his persona changed. Like i said im not suprised he is still on the team and playing well for them, and the future is very bright for him, maybe not NBA but overseas and Semi-pro is not out of question. He is a talented kid, and I think the departure of the three mentioned might only help him in the end.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

If Brigham is a "thug" then....Why has 3 players been suspended indefinitely and left the program???? :evil: :evil:

Brigham is a class act and the word "thug" have never been in his vocabulary and he is still in the program....

Return to “College Sports”