Parkersburg's Josh Jenkins

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

Mister B wrote:Well, he was at this weekends WVU vs Georgetown basketball game so I guess WVU is still in the running.

I read that he did make the Parade All-American list this year. Congrats to Josh for that outstanding honor. I think he is West Virginia's first Parade All-American since someone by the name of Randy Moss from DuPont high school.

Not bad company....talent-wise anyways :lol: ;-)

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

bigtimehitter wrote:
BigMcCauley55 wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:
BigMcCauley55 wrote:I dont know him personally but i have met with him before talked to him and encouraged him to go to michigan as a joke.

And he has said on local tv that he loves WVU and he loves his family especailly his mom and her opion matters to him

sometimes you are better off not saying anything because half the time you dont know what your talking about

Josh is a nice kid and hes likes to talk to fans hes not the shy type or the person that hates attetion.

PLus everytime i have seen him he has been WVU hat WVU shirt

thats kind of a hint

and your just saying crap because he will probaly pick WVu over OSU plus when Stweart got hired yea he liked that alot

:lol: :lol: OH! you MET HIM ONCE, :lol: I am terribly sorry, I didn't realize you could learn to read his thoughts and character by having a word or two with him. :lol:
see more idoit crap from you and not knowing what your talking aobut I have talked to him more than once and have said more than a word or two with him. and i never said anything about reading thoughts and his character. see you are an idiot that dosent know what he is saying. I didnt need to talk to him to know those things about him he has said it. Can you even read? im not sure sometimes becasue he say things abott other post that werent even in that post

I am from Marietta Josh lives in Parkersburg He is considered Local to me so when he has an interview with the press or has a good game it is on the LOCAL news and in the LOCAL newspaper so thats how i know alot about him becasue he has interviews with LOCAL press.

and you are better off not responding to this becasue i dont think anyone wants to read what you have to say

Ohhhhhh, he leaves in a town near you, I'm so sorry, I am an idiot :oops: You hear about him on the news, wow, you should know about every single decision that he makes. :roll:
its lives

and when he does make a descion it does appear in the news so far there has been an article about him in the AM just about everyday

and like i said you are better off not saying anything else because you dont know anything about football and just running your mouth acting like a hot shot

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

^^ I don't know anything about football :lol: your such an idiot, If you would like to discuss football, I could teach you a few things.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

you are really full of yourself :roll:

you dont know anything

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Called to several insiders in Parkersburg and they are saying he is recommiting to WVU. Said he doesn't want to play OC in college and that is what OSU wants him as. WVU gave hime the option of playing OT or OG. Just waht my contacts are saying.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

WVU IT IS

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Congrats to Josh, he will be playing for some outstanding persons and coaches at WVU in Stewart, Holliday and the new line coach from Georgia, Dave Johnson.

Return to “College Sports”