College Football Bowl Locations

kcarth305
JV Team

College Football Bowl Locations

Post by kcarth305 »

Is it just me, or should College football bowl games be more spread out location wise?? I believe that the majority of bowls are down south. I think that the locations should be switched around each year. Just for an example--Ohio State and LSU. Look at how far LSU has to travel. I think its like 76 miles or something like that. Ohio State has a much longer journey. Being that LSU is much closer to the bowl game location, they are probably going to have "home-field advantage". Does anyone agree with me on this subject? This is just an opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

i do agree. but it doesnt end with OSU/LSU. Florida played Michigan in Orlando. Georgia played Hawaii in New Orleans. WVU played Oklahoma in Arizona. not to mention that it is almost always in the south, anybody can play in warm weather. let's see the southern teams come play in ohio or michigan or new york in december or january.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I was talking about this on another topic and agree it needs to be switched around. The north or northeastern teams always have to go south or out west.

It doesn't have anything to do with the amount of fans it all the crap leading up to the games. If they are going to keep them as they are the south teams need to go west and the western teams to the south.

The game Michigan was in would have had more at the game if played at Michigan's field. Football is a man's game and the southern boys need to play some cold weather bowl games. Lets say the LSU game was played on Michigans field this Monday. I would love to see those boys running around in the cold.

What would it had been like if USC was playing at Illionois last week

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

you all are dead on right, if they can play in boise, they can play in osu, michigan, penn state , tennessee, any of the big northern venues. it's only fair. and the ncaa, would make twice as much money, cause they seat 112,000 people. let some florida or arizona guy play in our weather, in late december, or early january. i've been on this soapbox a long time.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”