Its Tebow

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:it shoots it down the same way it shot down Slatons (bad season) and that guy from UCF (who had amazing numbers)

Mcfadden is Mcfadden and if he is metioned in a group of running backs for which is the best most people will say mcfadden

next year IF he does come back and i dunno tebow and daniels brake a leg and their seasons are shot so its between Mcfadden or Wells most people are going to vote Mcfadden

the rest of the running backs are in his shadow

like Mendhall form Illi who had a better season then Wells and Hart wasnt even metioned in any hesiman talks

like i said hes heisman material but i dont think he will win it especially if Tebow has antoher great season

What does Slaton having a bad year or "the guy from UCF" (Smith) having a big year have to do with McFadden or Wells? Slaton won't be in the mix next year because everyone knows that WVU's offense works around White. Slaton is just another distraction for defenses to give White time to shine. Smith doesn't get consideration for the same reason Garrett Wolfe (formally of NIU) never did - he never had a big game against a good team from a BCS conference. I don't have a clue why I'm debating about this because there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell McFadden will be back next year (and if he is he's stupider than I give him credit for).
If Mendenhall has a big game against USC, the talk will start. Regardless of what Illinois does in the Rose Bowl, they'll start in the top 20 next year for sure so he'll get consideration.
Arkansas probably won't do so hot next year - Illinois and OSU will have a better year.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

Illinois will start out in the top ten regardless results of the Rose Bowl

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

well Fuzz your right there really isnt a chance in hell Mcfadden will return

well here

Top heisman next year
Tebow
Wells
White
Daniels

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Advise to Daniel: beat a ranked team with an SOS better than 70th

Advise to White: man up and grow some hair on your chest. The Heisman talk has been floating around Morgantown for 3 years now and you always find a way to blow it.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

advise to wells: beat someone else other than michigan

:lol: took a hit to give a hit

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:advise to wells: beat someone else other than michigan

WHAT??? he's only a soph and hes experienced only two losses his entire two year career,??? You make absolutely no sense.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

bigtimehitter wrote:

WHAT??? he's only a soph and hes experienced only two losses his entire two year career,??? You make absolutely no sense.
so what hes not a qb win loss has nothing to do with him really the win loss is usually on the defense or QB

As long as he runs well he dosnet get the blame for a loss look a t mcfadden 4 losses and he was still the shining star you make no sense with that

Look at who OSU has played and how wells did beating michigan and running 200 something on michigan's d is the only worthy acoomplishiment for his heisman resume running all over Youngstown and akron isnt that big of a deal

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
bigtimehitter wrote:

so what hes not a qb win loss has nothing to do with him really the win loss is usually on the defense or QB

As long as he runs well he dosnet get the blame for a loss look a t mcfadden 4 losses and he was still the shining star you make no sense with that

Look at who OSU has played and how wells did beating michigan and running 200 something on michigan's d is the only worthy acoomplishiment for his heisman resume running all over Youngstown and akron isnt that big of a deal

Dude I don't even know how to explain it to you, beat someone other than the scUM?? He has the've beaten every team that they played but two. SO HE IS BEATING SOMEONE OTHER THAN scUM. And as far as makin sense you said in your first post that Wells has to beat someone other than scUM, and then you say next that the win is on the QB or D, so last time I checked Wells was a RB, so how can he get credit for the win?? I believe you keep showing that you don't know what your talkin bout.

Wells plays GREAT against all teams he faces, If he didn't have a bum ankle he would have 1600+ yards and 17+ Td's, compare that to Heisman runner up and they are almost identical.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

when i say beat somone one else other than michigan i mean go out an put 200 yards up against someone that isnt in the MAC or has the worst run defense ever like michigan's that day

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:when i say beat somone one else other than michigan i mean go out an put 200 yards up against someone that isnt in the MAC or has the worst run defense ever like michigan's that day

worst run defense "THAT" day, dude come on, get real.

And by the way how bout 221 against Michgan State, or 133 against Penn St., or 169 against Wisconsin? In 3 consecutive weeks.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

i watched a show on espn u the other day about Tebow in high school..the kid has a lot of guts.. broke his leg early in the game but still finished the game and led his team to victory. he is a great player and seems like a fine young man as well.

GO BUCKS

Return to “College Sports”