Big 12 Champiohship: Oklahoma vs Missouri

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

NOW, HOW MANY HERE, ACTUALLY THINK OKLAHOMA IS THE BETTER TEAM, I DON'T . I JUST WANT OU TO WIN TO HELP THE BUCKEYE CAUSE. WONDER HOW MANY THINK OKLAHOMA IS FOR REAL, BETTER THIS YEAR. MIZZOU LOOKS FLAT TOUGH.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:I agree. I see Oklahoma taking Missouri down, just like they did earlier this season. And then HELLO NATIONAL TITLE GAME!!!

GO SOONERS!!!!!!!

the only think that i'm concerned with is can the bucks defense stop slaten and co. accordin to the daily times if both wvu and oklahoma both lose it may or may not be a osu - georgia game. it could be any of the top 8 teams

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

The bad thing about Oklahoma is you don't know which team will show up. The team that got beat by Colorado, or the team that beat Mizzou. I thought that Mizzou looked good against Kansas but then I started thinking about Kansas making Mizzou look good, because maybe Kansas is way overrated. I still don't have a clue who will win and I wouldn't bet $1 even if I had these experts :roll: opinions.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:Mizz surprises again

goes on to the big one against WVU

oh and did you know Mizz beat ILLI

Mizzou beat Illinois 40-34. Illinois was w/out Juice Williams (who played his best game of the year against OSU..enough to get OSU haters saying Juice Juice Juice Juice..so apparently he is important).

On top of not having Juice for most of the game, Illinois turned the ball over 6 times.

Against OSU, Illinois turned it over 0 times and had Juice. Also, Illinois only had 1 penatly. That happened despite Illinois being the most penalized team in the Big Ten. The refs, the week before, had been criticized and were facing future punishment from the Big Ten for throwing too many pointless flags in the PSU/PU game. Funny that the next week out (OSU/ILLI) they threw 3 flags total.

Also, in a 7-point loss for OSU, did anyone notice the "temporary replay malfunction" that went against OSU, or that's the Big Ten's excuse anyway. That added those 7 points to the Illini total.

All the OSU haters keep hoping Mizzou wins. They know what will happen if OSU makes it, and they don't like the thought.

Hell, USC would be a tougher opponent out in Pasadena.

froggy48
Riding the Bench

Post by froggy48 »

GO MIZZOU !!!!!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

im not hating i just want mizz to win because of what they have dont this year its amzaing where were they last year compared to this year Mizz deserves this

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

and the illi comment was to just throw out there they did beat a decent team not to bag on OSU

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

BOOMER SOONER

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

sooners take down mizzou for the second time this season and send the bucks to the title game

GO SOONERS!!!

kevbk6222
JV Team

Post by kevbk6222 »

just because Missouri lost to OU earlier doesnt mean there will be a similar result

Missouri crumbled in the 4th quarter against them earlier without there starting RB in an away game

i personally would love to see West Virginia vs. Missouri in the title game

2 varients of the spread offense squaring off, i might have to go down to New Orleans to see it

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Go Sooners!!!!

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

GO SOONERS!!!

Return to “College Sports”