Who will be Lllllloyd's replacement?

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

farmer wrote:They just reported that Cam is not interested and is staying in Miami but that has been said before by an ex LSU and Miami coach.

Also on the job the AD is Bill Martin but the lawyer for Mike Vick was Billy Martin just strange in how both Martin's are involved in a mess. Kind of reminds you of the messes that the late baseball player/manager Billy Martin.
good i dont want that man messing up both my favorite teams

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

bevo12 wrote:
BigMcCauley55 wrote:So maybe this ext is just a cover up until the NC is done and over with

TRUE... TRUE... If you watch ESPN as religiously as i do. You would know that when it was announced that he signed his contract extension with LSu it was "pending the National Championship game." Yes there still is a buy out for Michigan in his contract for the 1.25 million.

Overall i think deep down we all know why Michigan is having such a hard time finding a coach. It's because that coach knows that once a year they have to play Tressell and his troops.
i have espn on 24/7 365

but Tressel isn the reason i think its the appy state loss it hurt more than i thought pllus being a big ten coach is alot of pressure

Return to “College Sports”