ITs NOW OFFICALLY MICHIGAN VS OHIO STATE WEEK!!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

He looked fine to me, although I did hold my breath when I saw him holding his hamstring... 8)

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

I'm telling you, he was not fine (not saying you didn't believe me). He is going to flat out amaze people if he ever gets to play at 100%. If he gets through bowl practices without injuries, he will explode on someone.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Its time for Carr to go truckin down the road

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Orestes wrote: If Hart plays at a level even close to healthy, then OSU may have a tough time stopping him

...or not :lol:

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Well I just got back from the game about 2 hours ago. All I can really say is that it's great beating Michigan 4 years in a row and Beanie Wells and Vernon Gholston are both animals! It was a very sloppy game by Michigans entire offense and OSU's passing offense but not enough good things can be said about the way the OSU D bounced back this week.

For those of you saying "an 11- point win over this Michigan team isnt impressive, blah, blah, blah"........that is partly true but whenever you consider the hatred between these two teams and the history of this game then records really DON'T MATTER! Look at the history books and you will see games like back in 1969 whenever OSU was #1 and killing everyone in its path. Then comes along a 3 loss(I believe) Michigan team and they basically whip OSU 24-12. This game will always be a battle despite the records or quality of the team. No matter how ugly it gets or how ever the game goes as long as the Buckeyes get the "W" against Michigan then it's a GREAT victory in my opinion!

P.S.> I'll post some of the pics I took from the game sometime tomorrow. ;-)

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Also, the game was played in the mid-30's with near freezing rain and a slick field. Imagine Wells running on UM with the threat of the pass on his side. I would love to see an SEC team play @Michigan in late November with those kinds of conditions. It wouldn't be pleasant for those sunshine boys anymore.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

alot of strategy and gimmicks and mostly pad popping when these two get it on. if tress only challenged that play v/s indiana oh well we beat michigan and should have heads up in the rose bowl ;-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THAT WAS AGAINST ILLINOIS, AND YES, IT CHANGED THE GAME. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT NEVER GOT CHALLENGED. :shock: :shock: :shock:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”