Total votes: 0

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

team_xc wrote:orestes,
they won that game.
let it go. the ohio state players showed alot of class at the end of the ill
thumping sat dint they.

Yeah, I'm the one that brought it up. The people that cry about the PI need to let it go.

What was OSU supposed to do? Watch Illinois dance on the Block O where OSU's team always gathers to pray after the game? That is OSU's homefield, and the opposition has no right to get in the way of OSU pre and post game activities. Every...absolutely every team in college football would have had a confrontation with the Illinois guys after that game.

I realize that you have made up your mind about OSU, and will always find every possible negative in them you can in order to bash. It looks to me though like you should be worried about your education.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Orestes wrote:
team_xc wrote:orestes,
they won that game.
let it go. the ohio state players showed alot of class at the end of the ill
thumping sat dint they.

Yeah, I'm the one that brought it up. The people that cry about the PI need to let it go.

What was OSU supposed to do? Watch Illinois dance on the Block O where OSU's team always gathers to pray after the game? That is OSU's homefield, and the opposition has no right to get in the way of OSU pre and post game activities. Every...absolutely every team in college football would have had a confrontation with the Illinois guys after that game.

I realize that you have made up your mind about OSU, and will always find every possible negative in them you can in order to bash. It looks to me though like you should be worried about your education.

Many teams have had the problem with other teams doing that on their home field. That goes with that Georgia's coach ran out on the field to get his players from doing that on Vanderbilt's home field after the game. But I did like it when his players ran out on the field after their first TD against Florida.

team_xc
Riding the Bench

Post by team_xc »

orestes:I do cheer for them with a passion, but realize that they can lose at any time and never brag about how they're going to beat somebody.

and i quote orestes:"I think everyone knows that if OSU plays their A+ game that OSU will win. " orestes never brag huh.
there is a difference in getting an education. and being taught a lesson.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Does every team always bring their A+ game? Nope. That's why OSU may very well lose. Emotions are huge in football, and they are on Michigan's side right now. There is no way Hart wants to leave Michigan without ever beating OSU.

It seems that almost every Michigan person I have seen has agreed that Michigan needs OSU to play flat and/or poorly for Michigan to win. I kind of think their is a good chance of that happening as a hangover from the shocking loss to Illinois.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

team_xc wrote:and i quote orestes:"I think everyone knows that if OSU plays their A+ game that OSU will win. " orestes never brag huh.
there is a difference in getting an education. and being taught a lesson.

do you honestly think OSU played their best against Illinois? if you do you know nothing whatsoever about football.

team_xc
Riding the Bench

Post by team_xc »

i didnt say i thought ohio state played their best. but i will add i dont think illinos played their best either. all im saying is.... it is what it is

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

and what i'm saying is orestes wasnt bragging, he was stating something that anybody that has watched any football whatsoever this knows.

team_xc
Riding the Bench

Post by team_xc »

brutus that quote came from another post , had nothing to do with the illinois game. i was just pointing somthing out to him or her. but since your in this now. tell me do you really honestly think illinois played their A game. i think they played to a lower level than what they had been playing and still beat ohio state. there now im not beating this dead horse any more get over it.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

team_xc wrote:and i quote orestes:"I think everyone knows that if OSU plays their A+ game that OSU will win. " orestes never brag huh. there is a difference in getting an education. and being taught a lesson.

this is what i'm talking about. you made the assumption that he was bragging with that quote, but he wasnt.

but to answer your other question...yes, as a matter of fact, i think illinois played a very good game along with OSU playing not only not their A game, but the worst football i've ever seen from the buckeyes. the only spot that looked bad in illinois game was rashard mendenhall and that's because that was the buckeye D's main focus. their offensive line held well, Juice was unable to be stopped both through the air and on the ground. the Illini D was lights out, especially in the secondary. i dont see how illinois could have played much better.

team_xc
Riding the Bench

Post by team_xc »

the horse must have moved LOL

Return to “College Sports”