NFL Player Damar Hamlin In Critical Condition After Collapsing On Field In Cincy

Omega
SEOPS H

NFL Player Damar Hamlin In Critical Condition After Collapsing On Field In Cincy

Post by Omega »

From EMS1:

Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin is in critical condition after collapsing on the field during the Monday Night Football game, Sporting News reported.

After Hamlin received medical attention and CPR, he was transported off the field in an ambulance.

While the NFL initially signaled the game would resume play, it was later suspended, and fans were asked to leave the stadium. (excerpt)

https://www.ems1.com/nfl/articles/nfl-p ... bTKFKDbYB/
Prayers up. This is more important than the game of football.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: NFL Player Damar Hamlin In Critical Condition After Collapsing On Field In Cincy

Post by Omega »

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
BigGuy10
Varsity

Re: NFL Player Damar Hamlin In Critical Condition After Collapsing On Field In Cincy

Post by BigGuy10 »

Football no longer mattered in that situation. Seeing all the players and teams and really everyone watching in complete shock at what happened. Very scary. All that matters is Damar Hamlin is able to recover. Continued prayers for him, his family and all parties involved!!

Per the Buffalo Bills around the 2 AM hour:
"Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest following a hit in our game versus the Bengals. His heartbeat was restored on the field and he was transferred to the UC Medical Center for further testing and treatment. He is currently sedated and listed in critical condition."

baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

There is a song I heard called Need a Favor.

It starts out

I only talk to God when I need a favor
And I only pray when I ain't got a prayer
So, who the hell am I, who the hell am I
To expect a Savior, oh
If I only talk to God when I need a favor
But God, I need a favor

This situation reminded me of this! Look , I am happy and glad he is doing Ok and will recover, but the Media blew this way out of the water in my opinion. There are people everyday that needs prayer and healing. This is also the same media that tore Tim Tebow up for Taking a Knee before every game. Just Saying.

Return to “Pro Sports”