2022 Cincinnati Bengals

cbolt
SEOP

Re: 2022 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by cbolt »

I agree Trojan! My heart says Bengals but with them linemen gone and betting money I would take the Bills. Hope they can prove me wrong! I just hope Burrow doesn't get any serious injuries.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

27/10 Cincinnati 11:22 left in the game.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The linemen showed they can play. Maybe not being beat up during the season helped them. Sure helped to protect the QB. As well as running the ball made the difference. As the Bengals played team ball again. Offense defense and special teams. Buffalo just could not get into the game.

Now how can the OLine do against KC pass rush. As well as however plays QB for KC how they play against the Bengals defense. Early weather is high 30 degrees and cloudy. Which team can force turnovers and can make big plays when available will win. Bengals need to score early to take the crowd out of the game. Allow the Bengals big guys to play with the lead and enjoy the smells of all the cooking done outside the stadium.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Huge win last night! The OL played really well. Burrow was great, Mixon ran hard and the defense was superb. Mike Hilton putting pressure on Allen, Taylor-Britt & Apple played great man coverage on Diggs. All around great team win and effort. KC has a better pass rush than Buffalo, probably a better secondary due to being healthy. So the line and Burrow will need to be sharp again. If Mahomes plays he won’t be 100%. So I’ll take either. He may not be able to run the ball that well if he has to escape the pocket. Need to keep their running game in check though. I’m excited for Sunday evening already. 1 more win and it’s back to the SB. Who Dey!

Who Dey!
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Didn't even notice there were three new starters on the line. What a game! Burrow's comment after the game was priceless. Better send those refunds, lol. Poor NFL didn't get their one of their darling teams into the championship. My heart breaks for them :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Wanted the Bengals to win, but it is what it is. Good season.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Broken hearted this morning from last nights loss. Lots of interesting calls, but I don’t like to blame the refs. Fact of the matter is Ossai gave them an easy FG with a boneheaded play at the end, and the line fell apart when it was needed the most. Couldn’t protect Burrow, bad coaching or QB recognition too though. You have Chris Jones 1v1 against your bad backup RT. Maybe call a TO, or keep your TE or Back in, chip him, something, anything. So as bad as the officials may have been, the Bengals lost this game themselves. Fun season though, was awesome to be watching the Bengals at the end of January again. Should be good again next year. Until then, Who Dey!

Who Dey!
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree, the refs didn't lose it. Most of the bad stuff called against them didn't end up hurting them and whoever thought that was a bad call against Ossai needs their eyes checked. KC was barely the better team on this night. The Bengals had to struggle for everything they got. I will say KC'S behavior (esp. Kelce) after the game was childish and embarrassing. You would swear they had never been there before. Go Eagles!

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Window is open for a few more years, then both Burrow and Chase will want paid. Unless both play on a discount, which could happen.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Media leave Tony Romo alone just caught up in the game !!! Social Media trys to build a mountain out of a nothing.lol

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

cbolt wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:33 pm I agree, the refs didn't lose it. Most of the bad stuff called against them didn't end up hurting them and whoever thought that was a bad call against Ossai needs their eyes checked. KC was barely the better team on this night. The Bengals had to struggle for everything they got. I will say KC'S behavior (esp. Kelce) after the game was childish and embarrassing. You would swear they had never been there before. Go Eagles!
Agree that KC's behavior was somewhat childish, as was Bengals and Cincinnati mayor's in week leading up to the game.
Really didn't much care who won the game, Go Eagles!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Geronimo wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:39 am Media leave Tony Romo alone just caught up in the game !!! Social Media trys to build a mountain out of a nothing.lol
Couldn't agree more, Geronimo! This is woke race-baiting at its finest and one of the players they were referring to was white. :roll:

Return to “Pro Sports”