2022 Bengals` Who Dey

mattash
Site Admin

2022 Bengals` Who Dey

Post by mattash »

What do you think of Joe's protection moves so far?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
BigGuy10
Varsity

Re: 2022 Bengals` Who Dey

Post by BigGuy10 »

Love the signings so far!! Glad to see at least one Cincinnati teams is making moves to win ;)

The 3 year deal yesterday with La'el Collins is HUGE! Having him, Cappa and Karras all on the line now.. Joe Burrow is gonna be like All-State, always in good hands!

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Very happy with the Bengals off-season thus far. Fixed the whole right side of the line. CJ Uzomah left, I hate that but honestly Hayden Hurst is a cheaper, younger more athletic guy that the Bengals replaced him with. 2 years ago in Atlanta Hurst had a nice year. I’d like to see a corner and DT signed to finish off free agency. Then in the draft you can take BPA all the way.

Who Dey!
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Little over a week away until the draft. The Bengals are in a position of few big needs now that the majority of the line has been addressed. Can see them going BPA the first round. I’d like to see a CB, DT, DE, TE, WR, OL & P addressed for depth or an upgrade personally.

Who Dey!
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

2022 NFL Draft has came and gone. The Bengals walked away with a heavy dose of new guys for the defense. Very heavy on the secondary Dax Hill in RD:1 Cam Taylor-Britt in RD:2 and Tycen Anderson in RD:4. Also brought in were DT Zach Carter RD:3 and DE Jeffery Gunter RD:7. Hill & Taylor-Britt both bring in a lot of youth and speed to the secondary. Hill can play Safety (possible Bates replacement next year) or slot corner. Carter is more developmental but he has a ton of upside. Gunter can really get after the passer, should be able to make the roster as a backup. OG/OT Cordell Volson was also drafted. He may push Jackson Carmen for that starting guard spot. Really liked the draft the Bengals had, they addressed the defense that needed a bit more youth and speed to it. I also like some of the UDFA’s the team signed. Ben Brown OG/C out of Ole Miss was a projected 4th round pick who went undrafted. He’s coming off a 2021 season where he was injured and didn’t play. He could also push for a starting spot. There’s still some positions they could upgrade. WR is a little bare after the big 3. They could always use more depth at TE, CB and LB. I wouldn’t be shocked to see them address OG or DT via free agency still. Quinton Spain OG and DT Larry Ogunjobi are both still available after having nice 2021 seasons in Cincinnati. Maybe a reunion for one or preferably both could be in order. 2022 regular season schedule will be released next week.

Who Dey!

Return to “Pro Sports”