TIm Tebow

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

TIm Tebow

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Say what you will but at the end of the day he is helping his team to win after win, with the one today being the best one yet.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: TIm Tebow

Post by dazed&confused »

I'll say this...If Marion Barber falls down in bounds, game over!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

As the saying goes," You play to win the game." That is what Tebow and the Broncos are doing now. They are playing with confidence. As long as they keep the game close they are in it. It is a win no matter how many points you win by. The way they are playing I am sure not many teams would want to play them come playoff time.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Tebow is the MAN! He is a natural leader and his teamates believe that as long as they are playing with him they have a chance to win! He doesn't do it pretty but you don't score points for being pretty lol.... I love watching this kid play. I'll take a team of guys who play like Tebow any day of the week!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Didn't use to care for the guy but I have been backing him the past few games.
I'm one that said he would never make it as a pro QB.

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

Love the kid. All the haters on the Mothership are embarrased and are slowly easing toward him yet still saying he isn't a QB. Hes' gotta learn the position and he is getting better every game. But he is a winner and that's what irkes all the commentators.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

Great football player. Great winner. Great Person. Below average QB.

Only one of those things should improve or decline. Take a guess on which one it would be.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I have Tebow fatigue. If anyone wants to tell me he's winning because of his faith, I want to kick them right square in the ....! Does anyone want to talk about the teams and the backup QBs he's won against? How about his QB rating in the first three quarters? Is God watching the Red Zone channel until the Broncos reach the fourth quarter? :lol: Get back to me when he dominates a winning team/QB and goes 25 for 30 for 350 yards with three TD's and no picks.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Whats sad is all tehse talking heads on ESPN are making him into this superhero, but once he loses they will go nack to saying he sucks and cant be a pro QB.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

yeah i like tebow i think he is improving every game and he should be the starter for the upcoming future (next season) but it was really annoying last week when it was pretty much the tebow network and not espn. they were showing the whole tebow dj mix and how he was in high school everyday and showing highlights from the bears game when marion barber should've ran out of bounds game over. Just got really annoying

West6
Waterboy

Post by West6 »

Tim Tebow is one of the best QuarterBack's in The pro's.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

I like the way Tebow as a person. Being a Qb you can argue both sides. What all the lovers tend to leave out is how the bronco's defense is playing great football and keeping the games close, giving the opportunity for Tebow to put one or two drives together to score. Long term if he doesn't become a better passer and still runs the ball, and continues to take hits, just like running backs, his career will be short.
But the thing that makes me want to puke is the daily overkill coverage on ESPN. There is so many other sports stories that could be covered but all you hear is Tebow. sure he should be talked about, but not take up 99% of your programming.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Has anyone seen Skip Bayless on Tebow? It's beyond his usual madness, he has said he would take Tebow over Rodgers. Anyone who doesn't agree is a hater and Tebow is the reason they win and the coaches are the reason they lose.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

The_Legend_of_Northwest wrote:Has anyone seen Skip Bayless on Tebow? It's beyond his usual madness, he has said he would take Tebow over Rodgers. Anyone who doesn't agree is a hater and Tebow is the reason they win and the coaches are the reason they lose.
Exactly! I use to enjoy some of the debating going on, but Bayless has such a man crush on Tebow it's sickening. I'll tune in and about 5 minutes of it, I turn the channel. Even Dan Patrick is making fun of ESPN's Tebow's all coverage all the time.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Tebow is talked about more than Elway was when he played. Seems like they want to make everything about Tebow. He is doing well at the end of games. The defense is keeping this team in games. The players are playing a lot better now than they did at the beginning of the season but they didn't have the offseason to put in the new offense and defense.

All the so called football people made such a big deal about him winning a game in OT. When he didn't do anything. The Broncos got a turnover and did not even get a first down. Before they kicked the game winning field goal. The are making Tebow to be a god like who he prays to. There are QB's who will be breaking the all time passing record. If anything they should be talking about the Bengals Dalton since most of the so called football people before the season were predicting the Bengals might not even win a game and no more than 2 games.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

blue53 wrote:
The_Legend_of_Northwest wrote:Has anyone seen Skip Bayless on Tebow? It's beyond his usual madness, he has said he would take Tebow over Rodgers. Anyone who doesn't agree is a hater and Tebow is the reason they win and the coaches are the reason they lose.
Exactly! I use to enjoy some of the debating going on, but Bayless has such a man crush on Tebow it's sickening. I'll tune in and about 5 minutes of it, I turn the channel. Even Dan Patrick is making fun of ESPN's Tebow's all coverage all the time.
I tried to watch one last week and he was just so ignorant to any reason. From what I saw he should have been fired he wasn't debating he was insulting anyone who thinks Tebow is still not a good QB.

Dan Patrick is one of my favorite guys out there.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

Yeah skip has gone overboard with tebow...its one thing to defend and stand up for him but its another to call out people because they don't have the same opinion. It's really not first take anymore its more the skip bayless show, all they ever talk about is tebow, romo, and lebron.

But west6 what are you talking about being one of the best quarterbacks in the pros..he's not even a top 15 quarterback, i like him and he is improving but come on, their defense is playing lights out right with the exception of the pats game, the kicker is good and they have had some plays here and there go their way.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

With gay marriage legalized in NY, I look for Skip to propose to Tebow any day now.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Ive only listened to that moron a couple of times...whenever I see him I change the channel. He's the only guy I know who can make Steven A. Smith seem credible! :lol:

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

dazed&confused wrote:Ive only listened to that moron a couple of times...whenever I see him I change the channel. He's the only guy I know who can make Steven A. Smith seem credible! :lol:
Haha, I was waiting for Steven A. to punch skip last week.

Return to “Pro Sports”