Will Chad Johnson stay with the Bengals?

broncofan09
Varsity

Will Chad Johnson stay with the Bengals?

Post by broncofan09 »

Chad says that he wants to win a super bowl. He is thinking about leaving the Bengals. Do you think that he should leave or stay with the Bengals. Will The Bengals be good enough to go to the super bowl next year. Or even the playoffs.

ace63
SE

Re: Will Chad Johnson stay with the Bengals?

Post by ace63 »

Chad says he wants to be traded. Mike Brown says hes under contract untill 2011. Browns says hes not leaving. But if he hes just going to run his mouth and be a distraction , Let him go . I hope he turns around .

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

85 wants to play for a team that has a ligit chance to win the superbowl year in year out and not just a one year stint like the bengals did remeber they looked liked they could have gone all the way but didnt

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Mike Brown has been the problem with the Bengals for a long time. He needs to spend money to get some free agents that know how to play defense. I think Mike Brown should go. Only way you get rid of Chad is if you get a legit all pro for the defensive line or a linebacker. I for one though would hate to see Chad go. Yeah he talks smack, but its never anything that distracts from the team like TO.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

As much as I love Chad being a Bengal, if he keeps coming out like he is and is a distraction if I am the Bengals I trade him to the worst team in the league and get a couple of picks for him or Defensive help.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I don't think that Lewis will trade him. He will stop running his mouth when trainning camp starts.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Orange and Brown wrote:I don't think that Lewis will trade him. He will stop running his mouth when trainning camp starts.

Rumor is Chad is saying he is going to skip personel camps, to try and get traded.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Tartanblue wrote:As much as I love Chad being a Bengal, if he keeps coming out like he is and is a distraction if I am the Bengals I trade him to the worst team in the league and get a couple of picks for him or Defensive help.

UMMMMM,,,,the problem with that ,is.....

well, never ,mind :mrgreen:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

tigercannon71 wrote:Mike Brown has been the problem with the Bengals for a long time. He needs to spend money to get some free agents that know how to play defense. I think Mike Brown should go. Only way you get rid of Chad is if you get a legit all pro for the defensive line or a linebacker. I for one though would hate to see Chad go. Yeah he talks smack, but its never anything that distracts from the team like TO.

I agree with you, every year there are big name d-lineman tht cincy could get but mike brown refuses to spend money, Chad won't go because the offense needs him and he needs a quarterback like Carson, look at the teams that he has been rumored to, none of them have a quarterback as good as Carson Palmer, the bengals, all the sports writers, and fans that have said he is a distraction need to shut up

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

I hope he stays :mrgreen: Another year of turmoil for the BEN-GALS!!! :lol: Go Browns!!!!!!!1

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

he will leave he is trouble his attitude sucks and the ocho cinco disease is spreading with TJ whosyoursmamma maybe getting a little big headed

Carson should be thinking about leaving soon becasue the SS Cincy is sinking fast and Carson is better then that.

no disrespect to the bengals but they have had horrible seasons in a row going from first to 3rd in the north and from 11 wins to 7

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Yea, maybe he should go to miami 8) That ship sunk.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Cha didnt show up for workouts this week.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

ace63 wrote:Yea, maybe he should go to miami 8) That ship sunk.
that ship sunk after the '99 season

LONG LIVE DAN MARINIO FOR ONE DAY HE WILL COME BACK AND LEAD THE DOLPHINS TO VICTORY!! :-D well at least thats what most dolphin fans are praying for

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Cinci needs to cut bait as far as I am concerned. I like Chad Johnson but at this point he is becomming a cancer to the team.
We could get a couple of good picks and another player for him.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
ace63 wrote:Yea, maybe he should go to miami 8) That ship sunk.
that ship sunk after the '99 season

LONG LIVE DAN MARINIO FOR ONE DAY HE WILL COME BACK AND LEAD THE DOLPHINS TO VICTORY!! :-D well at least thats what most dolphin fans are praying for

I think that will happen :122245

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Chad still says he needs to go on the nfl network. but if he does get traded. it wont be a super bowl team.
they will want a high draft pick for him and superbowl teams dont have a high draft pick. But marvin came out and said if chad wants to play pro football, he better get to cinci.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Chad Johnson is not coming back.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Than he will lose a lot of money and not play all year or years. He will ride the pine

Return to “Pro Sports”