Lakers 108 Dallas 104 OT

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Lakers 108 Dallas 104 OT

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The Lakers and Mavs hooked up for one of the best NBA games I have ever watched today with the Lakers taking this one in overtime,108-104.

Kobe Byrant had 53 points as he took over in the fourth quarter and again in overtime. At one point Bryant had missed 7 of 10 free throws but, he recouped very well by hitting his last 17.

Gasol added 17 with, Odom and Fisher adding11.

Big Dirk, led Dallas with 30.

dish it
Riding the Bench

Re: Lakers 108 Dallas 104 OT

Post by dish it »

with all the talk about lakers being a contender now i still dont see this happening with the celtics coming out of the east

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

dish it wrote:with all the talk about lakers being a contender now i still dont see this happening with the celtics coming out of the east

The Celtics have to worry about the Pistons before they worry about the Championship. With that said, I think the Lakers would be to much for any team. They are very talented and have the greatest player in the game on their team.

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

I disagree falconfan, i really think the celtics are hungry for a title and anything less for them this year would be a disappointment. and with the addition a cassel it would bring another leader to the team

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

dish it wrote:I disagree falconfan, i really think the celtics are hungry for a title and anything less for them this year would be a disappointment. and with the addition a cassel it would bring another leader to the team

I'm just telling you how it is.

Return to “Pro Sports”