Good Riddance Colts And Cowboys!!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Both of those teams did stink today but on a good note both were better than the Clown from Clevleand and will be that way again next season.

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

That's sad that your GIRLS got whipped, with 12 so called pro bowlers..They should be embarrased :cry:

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

Stand up and cheer Dallas is no longer to fear. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Amen Corner wrote:That's sad that your GIRLS got whipped, with 12 so called pro bowlers..They should be embarrased :cry:
They should be embarrased and forced to where the loser jersey or as I say a Cleveland Brown jersey all off season.

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

12 and still can't beat an NFC team

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

The Boys ran into a brick wall named the New York Giants, everyone thought it was stupid for Coughlin to play his starters against the Pats the last week of the season, that may be the best move he made all year, they now know they can play with the best and are ready to step up.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
Amen Corner wrote:That's sad that your GIRLS got whipped, with 12 so called pro bowlers..They should be embarrased :cry:
They should be embarrased and forced to where the loser jersey or as I say a Cleveland Brown jersey all off season.

I am sure gahs4ever can send you one to wear :lol:

Poor Jerry Jones....$$$$$ and talent and he still can't get out of the first round :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny its the "girls" who lose and newarkcatholic fan wants to talk about the Browns... I think he really wants to be a Browns fan

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Rhiannon wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:

I am sure gahs4ever can send you one to wear :lol:

Poor Jerry Jones....$$$$$ and talent and he still can't get out of the first round :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny its the "girls" who lose and newarkcatholic fan wants to talk about the Browns... I think he really wants to be a Browns fan
Almost as funny as how quick you come to rag on the Boys but I understand that loser team in Clevleand is just that a big group of losers when it comes to football. The Boys history shows that the organization is a true winner. They will when another superbowl before the Clowns make it to their first one.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Pro Bowelers get it handed to them. Mexico here we come

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

the real clowns showed up today in Dallas, and the ring leader made his way from luxury box to the sidelines, to witness first hand, Giant whipping :lol: :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

biggdowgg wrote:the real clowns showed up today in Dallas, and the ring leader made his way from luxury box to the sidelines, to witness first hand, Giant whipping :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

good riddance colts? they were the only team left that could possibly take out those cheating b@stards from Foxboro :evil:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Brutus8907 wrote:good riddance colts? they were the only team left that could possibly take out those cheating b@stards from Foxboro :evil:

I agree .

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Brutus8907 wrote:good riddance colts? they were the only team left that could possibly take out those cheating b@stards from Foxboro :evil:

yeah, but they should have let starters play and stay fresh,,I agree with gahs4ever..2 weeks of is not good.

you dont play not to get hurt...you play to win..every game!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

its funny that Browns fans rag on the Cowboys. Can sometime tell me something significant that the Browns have ever done? I'll make it broader, has any team from Cleveland done anything significant in the last 50 yrs, nba finals loss, and world series defeats dont count either, so name something

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

1 and done and back to Mexico :lol: :lol: :lol:

12 pro-bowlers should have gotten this team to the Super Bowl...

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

biggdowgg wrote:

yeah, but they should have let starters play and stay fresh,,I agree with gahs4ever..2 weeks of is not good.

you dont play not to get hurt...you play to win..every game!

Actually if you followed the Colts at all this season then you would have known that they were banged up pretty bad at the end of the season. They needed those two weeks to recover. The offense played well yesterday except in the running game but the defense played their worst game of the season. Maybe it was the layoff, maybe it wasn't. And you Brownies fans are just bitter that the Colts didn't help you into the playoffs. IMO they handed the Brownies and their fans a favor because they would have been pummeled in the first round!
Last edited by buckeye21 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

I agree that the layoff was more than likely the problem but I don't think we would be seeing a "Good Riddance" thread from a Browns fan had the Browns made the playoffs. Admit it you're still bitter. And again this is my opinion.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

tomcat fan wrote:its funny that Browns fans rag on the Cowboys. Can sometime tell me something significant that the Browns have ever done? I'll make it broader, has any team from Cleveland done anything significant in the last 50 yrs, nba finals loss, and world series defeats dont count either, so name something

I am not a Browns fan but why all the hatred towards them because your team was upset? Also, you may want to narrow that scope you laid for fans of Cleveland sports. I believe the Browns have won football championships before the Super Bowl era. You may want to check into that before making such statements.

Return to “Pro Sports”