CLEVELAND BROWNS 2008 OPPONENTS RELEASED

mhs82
Freshman Team

Post by mhs82 »

Enjoy the memory of this season because with this schedule next season does not look promising.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Looks like bengals too. other than the other teams in there divison , they have to play 6 in the playoffs.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I see the browns getting back to par,6-10 at best.

Never Give Up!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

looks like a 5-11 season next year

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I hope 2-14.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

With one of those 2 wins being against the Cowgirls :lol: Oh wait, they probably won't bring their starters since it is only a minor league team :roll:

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

It will be back to mediocrity for the Browns.

6-10 at best.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

gobigblacks wrote:It will be back to mediocrity for the Browns.

6-10 at best.

So why do you guys think this? Most of you didn't give them a shot at winning even 7 games and they won 10 and should have won a few more. I guess the Bengals will be back to dominating the division like in the past.

They will be back and I can't wait.

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

"Anti Browns fans and not very knowledgable ones at that."

Just because I have an opinion about what I think the Browns will do next season, I am not very knowledgable all of a sudden? A person is allowed to have an opinion, just because it is against your team doesn't make the person any less knowledgable than you are.

Every blind squirrel finds a nut eventually. The Browns found one and didn't even make the playoffs. :lol:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

You coould claim they will go 16-0,but you know it will be closer to 6-10.

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ItownHosscat wrote:You coould claim they will go 16-0,but you know it will be closer to 6-10.

Just like your team the Raiders :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now their are reports of Cleveland listening to trades for Anederson. Will this effect the team? Always good to listen to see what others may offer. Quinn looked good but will still be learning.
Cleveland has a team that now has to play a tougher schedule and it is time for them to step up their play

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

Why the animosity? Because you call people unknowledgable just because they have an opinion that you do not like.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

While that would have been a very tough schedule for 2007, it might not be as difficult in 2008. Their is parity in the NFL in that it's next to impossible for the same teams to dominate every season. The Patriots have been on a role, and Indianapolis has had a decent stretch. But other then that, things are pretty equal. Teams that win a lot one year may not win as much the next, and teams that don't win much one year may win a lot the next year.

I think the Browns will be fine next season. I'm sure their will be a couple 2007 Chicago Bears in that bunch of teams that made the playoffs this season. There always are teams like that.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:
gobigblacks wrote:It will be back to mediocrity for the Browns.

6-10 at best.

So why do you guys think this? Most of you didn't give them a shot at winning even 7 games and they won 10 and should have won a few more. I guess the Bengals will be back to dominating the division like in the past.

Sure that sounds good :-D I agree

They will be back and I can't wait.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Why are fans of other teams so worried about the Browns? I mean we aren't over on the Bengals, Cowboys, Patriots threads worrying about who will be quarterback, coach, wide receiver for them next year. What is the big interest in a team that most of you didn't give a chance at winning 7 games? I just don't understand it.

I hope all teams relaod and it is a down to the wire season next year. But of course, I won't the Browns to be the team that comes out on top.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I have asked the question in the past . why are browns fans always bashing bengals and not other teams . Its on earlier posts, when there was a lot of bashing the bengals. I guess we see someone bashing the bengals we respone, same with browns fans . so what do you do ??
The browns fans have said we care more about the steelers, I dont see anyone talking about the steelers . Which proves my point that browns and bengals fans care about that game more than any other . hands down .
Dont know what to do. its been happening on here for years.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Ace I do not want to argue with you. But I will say this. I never bashed the Bengals until I got on here and read some of your posts and newarkcatholic's posts. You guys never a good thing to say about the Browns...therefore why should I say anything good about the Bengals? Oh and yes I am guilty of bashing the Bengals. I will not deny that.Maybe we don't bash the Steeler fans because they are not on here slamming the Browns like the Bengal fans do.

I am not interested in arguing with you. Just like my team like you do yours. So maybe we can agree not to disrespect each others teams. What do you say to that? I mean they both are from Ohio and we should be supporting them unless we play each other.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Rhiannon wrote:
ItownHosscat wrote:You coould claim they will go 16-0,but you know it will be closer to 6-10.

Just like your team the Raiders :lol:

Now,now Rockhillannie...The Raiders are a salary cap implosion.
All those years of Uncle Al doing what he did cost them dearly.
I will say the Raiders will be back soon enough,when Big Al goes to the BlackHole in the sky.He hurts the team way more than he helps them.

My opinion is they win 6 and lose 10.

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Excuse me but you most have me mistaken for someone else. RockHillian? What is that?

Return to “Pro Sports”