BENGALS-STEELERS

ace63
SE

BENGALS-STEELERS

Post by ace63 »

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK ??? Do the bengals stand a chance ???
Just tell it like it is . Now don't hold back . :shock:

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

With Troy not being in there, and the rookie Smith already playing in the other safety spot, it could be a long day for the Steelers secondary. Taylor and Mcfadden are going to have to step it up a notch.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

you still have willie parker . big yards

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

I hope the Bengals win cause it helps my team. Might see an upset. Never know, who would have thought the Eagles would have been that close to the Patriots. Good luck to the Bengals.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Well, if the pathetic play on the part of the Steelers keeps up, the score could be about the same as the score of the Bengal-Titan game....

Pittsburgh is playing with no heart right now. Embarrasing win at home against the Dolphins.

Roethlisberger isn't scrambling, the line isn't blocking, and the defense is banged up right where you don't want them to be banged up if you're playing Cincy - THE SECONDARY.

Roethlisberger has to have a big game to beat the Bengals... Parker is too inconsistent and he has no power whatsoever. He is not who I would want as a featured back in a "Violent" running game.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Got to pull for the Steelers. Just do not want see some of Chad's actions on sunday night, enough is enough. It is time to pull the plug on Chad and Marvin. Will watch but will do something that I have never done while watching a Bengals vs Steelers game-pull for the Steelers. I actually feel for the players on the Bengals that handel themselves with class-get out of Cin quickly!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

who knows depends on the field conditon becasue apparently thats the only reason miami stuck with the oh great Steelers

Bengals can win if they stop willie at crucial points (3rd downs) kind of what miami did last night and GET TO BIG BEN rush him into throwing the ball. and THROW DEEP miami didnt throw deep all night and it cost them and KICK The field goals when they are there they pay off (miami passed on 2)

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Go Bengals

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I think this game will be at 8:30 sunday night on espn.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

I think Pittsburgh has this one, it's gonna be a long day for the Bengals offense.

GO STEELERS!!!!

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

If the bengals play like they did against titans they will win . If they play like they did against cardnials , they will lose big . dont know what team will show up. In past years cannot beat pitt at home , only away.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

ace63 wrote:I think this game will be at 8:30 sunday night on espn.

Pretty sure since it is a Sunday night game, it is on NBC at 8:15

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

with the great Al Michaels and John Madden.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

RVRaiderFan wrote:
ace63 wrote:I think this game will be at 8:30 sunday night on espn.

Pretty sure since it is a Sunday night game, it is on NBC at 8:15

Your right nbc 8:00

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

espn said pitts field is a swamp . you sink in the field. there thinking about laying artifacial turf down .

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Yeah, that's all everyone on ESPN wanted to talk about yesterday: the condition of Pittsburgh's field.
Conditions were horrendous, but I guarantee you that more people watched the game because it was a lot closer than it probably would have been if it hadn't rained... It's Football!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

i was there monday night and i thought the field conditons were horrible butt the game was awsome

slip and slide

but they might put turf in i dont know when tho

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Steelers said they will keep the field the way it is . They will try to dry it out , but rain sat and sunday maybe. Said a muddy field will be to there advantage. Hmmmm , that could backfire.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Unless the rain is coming down in torents Sunday night, I don't see how it could play to their advantage. Granted, they'll have an oppertunity to practice on it this week, but as banged up as their secondary is and as good as Cincy's passing game has been recently, it could be a long day for the Burg. I think Cincy will have to pass early and often to win. I also think Pittsburgh will have to pass a lot, but their line seems to do better in the running game than the passing game....

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Pittsburgh will win. Bungles might want to bring their umbrellas to the game because the Steelers are gonna bring the sh!$ storm with them into Heinz Field. Steelers by 10

Return to “Pro Sports”