CBS- WTRF (Wheeling)- Houston @ Cleveland
FOX- WVAH (Huntington)- Washington @ Tampa Bay

4pm

CBS (ALL) - Baltimore @ San Diego

FOX- WTTE (Columbus) Arizona @ San Francisco

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I just flipped to the Cincy game for a lil bit... did anyone hear the reference to "USC thugs" when they came back from a commercial break? :lol:

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

As long as Cincy is televised out of Huntington or Columbus I don't care,as long as I get to watch them.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

im watching the cleveland game its alot better

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

I watched the Browns today. They are getting better.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

gahs4ever wrote:There is no excuse for Huntington TV showing the Bungals every week when they have no hope of the playoffs.

Just another example of inbred rednecks who neither know, nor care about good football.

I understood when it was the 3-7 Browns the last several years, but now its the 7-4 Browns getting stood up in favor of the dysfunctional 4-7 Bungals. Go figure!

WOW.....gahs4ever, Ive never EVER heard YOU talk like that....usually it is the young punks who have no clue what they are talking about, that sound like that.

I understand your frustration....as a BENGALS (it is BENGALS, not all of us BENGAL fans call them the CLOWNS) fan I have gone through this for years, including 05 when the Bengals made the playoffs, and channel 13 CONSTANTLY showed Steelers, Browns, and HECK even Ravens games. That's the reason to do what I did.....get DirecTV and Sunday Ticket!

WHO DEY!!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

By the way, speaking of what Channel 13 showed.......that was quite a SPANKING of a playoff contending team, the Bengals laid on the Titans....why they cant do that against other teams.....I have NO CLUE! :mad:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

gahs4ever wrote:There is no excuse for Huntington TV showing the Bungals every week when they have no hope of the playoffs.

Just another example of inbred rednecks who neither know, nor care about good football.

I understood when it was the 3-7 Browns the last several years, but now its the 7-4 Browns getting stood up in favor of the dysfunctional 4-7 Bungals. Go figure!

Our cable had browns on 10 and bengals on 13 . WE had both . but why would we what to watch a bunch of beer throwing . d-cell battery throwing inbreds from clevleland . nothing good came from clevland but paul brown and you kicked him out . we here in southeastern ohio like our bengals sorry if that bothers you . But they did win and that pushed the browns up one more notch . and i quoteyou . who would want to watch that crap . WHO-DEY
Last edited by ace63 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

AND BY THE WAY I NOW HOPE THE BROWNS DONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BCAUSE OF YOU PERSONAL ATTACKS . Bengals will be back . Beware
That 2nd 2 last game could cost you .

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ace63 wrote:

Our cable had browns on 10 and bengals on 13 . WE had both . but why would we what to watch a bunch of beer throwing . d-cell battery throwing inbreds from clevleland . nothing good came from clevland but paul brown and you kicked him out . we here in southeastern ohio like our bengals sorry if that bothers you . But they did win and that pushed the browns up one more notch . and i quoteyou . who would want to watch that crap . WHO-DEY

I am from southeastern Ohio and I would love to watch the Browns and not the Bengals because I am a Browns fan not a Bengals fan. Why would we want to watch a bunch of jailbirds who have no respect for the league or their team? Remember now before you jump all over me that you started the name calling. I have in the past rooted for the Bengals but why all the hate for the Browns?If not mistaken you said your father and brother were big Browns fans. I am sure they would enjoy your post. Heaven forbid anyone say a bad word about the Bengals but it is OK for you to slam the Browns?
Last edited by Rhiannon on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ace63 wrote:AND BY THE WAY I NOW HOPE THE BROWNS DONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BCAUSE OF YOU PERSONAL ATTACKS . Bengals will be back . Beware

Aren't you making personal attacks yourself? Geesh it is just football. It's not like he called someone in your family a bad name, he just said he would rather watch the Browns than the Bengals. What in the world is wrong with that?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

bengal fans can "hope" the browns dont make it, but we know who "WONT" make it.

I did see that Chad Johnson finaly caught another TD pass or 2, first ones since the browns game I think? :lol: :lol:

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I cant believe you folks in Northern and Western Gallia County, and also parts of Meigs County do not get WBNS.

A friend and I were staying at a hotel in Ripley, WV one tonight. Couldnt sleep, so I turned on the TV. I thought I got into some bad vicodin or something. I turned the channel and there was channel 10. I couldnt believe it. That is like over 100 miles from Columbus.

I know they carry WBNS in Middleport. but just up the road a ways off 33. where my counsins live, no WBNS.

It is strange.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:
ace63 wrote:

I am from southeastern Ohio and I would love to watch the Browns and not the Bengals because I am a Browns fan not a Bengals fan. Why would we want to watch a bunch of jailbirds who have no respect for the league or their team? Remember now before you jump all over me that you started the name calling. I have in the past rooted for the Bengals but why all the hate for the Browns?If not mistaken you said your father and brother were big Browns fans. I am sure they would enjoy your post. Heaven forbid anyone say a bad word about the Bengals but it is OK for you to slam the Browns?

dont hate browns , just keeping it real . but it kind is like calling a family member names . I did send my post to my brother. Didnt start the name calling ethier. you should read earlier post. gahs likes to vent now and then and i like to come back. he a good guy . But really hates the bengals . ;-)

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:
ace63 wrote:AND BY THE WAY I NOW HOPE THE BROWNS DONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BCAUSE OF YOU PERSONAL ATTACKS . Bengals will be back . Beware

Aren't you making personal attacks yourself? Geesh it is just football. It's not like he called someone in your family a bad name, he just said he would rather watch the Browns than the Bengals. What in the world is wrong with that?

I respond to comments. It looks like you do too. Hmmm both are doing the same Hmmm. 8)

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ace63
SE

BENGALS-STEELERS

Post by ace63 »

Well lets here it . Give me your best shot . Tell the truth, I can take it . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Re: BENGALS-STEELERS

Post by Rhiannon »

ace63 wrote:Well lets here it . Give me your best shot . Tell the truth, I can take it . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who are you talking to? I know you dislike the Browns. Big deal. Unlike you I don't take shots at people. Everyone is entitled to their opinions although some are not very nice when someone doesn't agree with them.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ace63
SE

Re: BENGALS-STEELERS

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:
ace63 wrote:Well lets here it . Give me your best shot . Tell the truth, I can take it . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who are you talking to? I know you dislike the Browns. Big deal. Unlike you I don't take shots at people. Everyone is entitled to their opinions although some are not very nice when someone doesn't agree with them.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunch of jailbirds. thats not a shot

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Just saying if everyone should have an opinion , than so should I . If there is a reply that i might question , That would give me the same right that your doing to me. Giving your opinion . And thats ok . If you look you are really doing what im doing , but for some reason your right .Dont figure. Your questining me for my opinion on a reply and that is what your doing . So your from southeast ohio . how far . we might be close . :-D

WHO-DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Pro Sports”